Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s such a sample size 18 across all shops, everywhere, why does she need to “pray to god” that just one dress fit her; surely they will all fit her as #size18? Also; why does she need yet another piece of crap, unethically made, ill fitting clothing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the vlog

No useful information
She’s completely out of breath just walking from the main entrance to the castle. I mean she’s out of breath before even getting to the castle.
They go on some rides. Not entirely sure which ones it’s just a lot of close ups of Babs face really
They finally get to Gaston’s for the giant cinnamon bun, they have one each!! Babs is completely surprised and confused that the kids are struggling to eat a whole bun 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then they are in Pop Century hotel. Don’t know why or how they got there. girl E is longing to go in the pool but they are just there for the Mickey pretzel. Which is out of stock. Why they couldn’t have gone to their hotel, I do not know.
Then we are back in the room with Babs. She shows all the breakfast snacks they’ve bought because she can’t afford to buy food out all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She does though. IRL anyway. The only place she uses Mum is on insta. She’s admitted it, she does it to be accepted more widely

i agree with you though it pisses me right off when she goes in about trolls taking the piss out of her colloquialisms which we don’t, when she is actually only uses them to make money off
I wish she would just say 'mom', it might make people realise it's actually not an Americanism but very common in the West Midlands, not just Brum. I'm from the Black Country and it's definitely mom round here.
I think she says mum and mummy because it's just a bit more twee for Insta.

Reactions: 18
She can't tho, she can fit her fingers in her mouth, but only up to her knuckles! 🤣 that's not a fist 🤣
Already conceded the point in a previous comment 👍 She's like a girl I knew in my past life - she taught herself to strike a match on the matchbox with her toes. It was her opener when meeting new people. She, like Babs, obviously had far too much time on her hands 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This OOTD bollocks, not only does she look tit, but I don't think I've seen another person on SM include their underwear and a shot of them in said underwear in an OOTD. Its usually PJs/lounge wear, cut to outfit. She's such an exhibitionist it's cringe worthy 🙄

Reactions: 27
I watched the vlog

No useful information
She’s completely out of breath just walking from the main entrance to the castle. I mean she’s out of breath before even getting to the castle.
They go on some rides. Not entirely sure which ones it’s just a lot of close ups of Babs face really
They finally get to Gaston’s for the giant cinnamon bun, they have one each!! Babs is completely surprised and confused that the kids are struggling to eat a whole bun 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then they are in Pop Century hotel. Don’t know why or how they got there. girl E is longing to go in the pool but they are just there for the Mickey pretzel. Which is out of stock. Why they couldn’t have gone to their hotel, I do not know.
Then we are back in the room with Babs. She shows all the breakfast snacks they’ve bought because she can’t afford to buy food out all the time.
Yes very out of breathe, unless they had run for the rope drop or whatever they were aiming for that could be serious if it’s just walking.
Also she mentioned a smell and not knowing what is was in a queue for something and that they called all smell it other than Erin. Did she have symptoms of the unnamed virus ? As was said at the time they seemed to pack in a full day of going different places the first day. No mention of food other than the chicken whatever they were as she didn’t know and no picture of them at the Pop hotel. Very little useful content really.

Reactions: 19
So they left the theme park at lunchtime to go and look at a hotel they aren’t staying in. Wtf? My children would be fuming!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not so much fun when caught unawares is she?
Imagine being on a lifetime holiday (because let’s be honest the majority cannot and will never be able to afford Disneyland Florida) and being sat scrolling on your phone, living all the moments through a lens? It’s utterly shocking to me. When I’m away (UK - we don’t go abroad!) the phone is off and for emergency phone calls only. The tablet and tech is at home. I think she lives an incredibly sad and lonely existence. This isn’t a happy woman. She’d get more credibility if she owned up to this, apologised to those she blocked in rage (who were just being honest) and made a CHANGE - but alas this is Babs we are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she would just say 'mom', it might make people realise it's actually not an Americanism but very common in the West Midlands, not just Brum. I'm from the Black Country and it's definitely mom round here.
I think she says mum and mummy because it's just a bit more twee for Insta.
This is so true. I’m from the Black Country too and children aren’t taught mom and mommy at school, it’s just what we say!!! I work in Birmingham and it’s very definitely mom. She talks bollocks.

Reactions: 15
Recent vlog - So her family is jet lagged (most likely dehydrated too) and she decides that eating an over priced - dry - cinnamon bun AND water is "the perfect breakfast". Is she that bleeping stupid? Your children have been on a plane for 12 hours, are sleep deprived and you are feeding them absolute CRAP because of YOUR unhealthy relationship / emotional attachment with food.

WTF is wrong with her? For the price she paid for those cinnamon buns she could of spent the money on a nutritious breakfast for her kids to start the day off right. And she wonders why she tanked midday ... BEACAUSE OF ALL THE CARBS YOU EAT. Eat more protein you bleeping div!

Calling her stupid does not quantify how bleeping stupid she is. She is THAT stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vlog has just been Babs stuffing her face, Babs waiting to stuff her face, Babs sitting alone in hotel room showing us the crappy cereal bar breakfast she will stuff her face with the next day.

why would you be sat alone in the hotel room while the rest of the family are enjoying the pool, join in or Atleast sit by the side of the pool and act like your enjoying yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Shoud I just go?"

Yes please, and don't let the door hit you on your #size18 (22/24) arse on the way out.
She agitates me so much 😡😂👍

She can "manifest" this all she wants, this "dream" of hers, unlike the trash tv franchise she watches, will NEVER be a reality.

Yeah, keep on dreaming Babs. You're really not famous, like you think you are 😂😂😂

What’s with the naked in bed posting 🙄🙄🙄
She's trying to lure in more dudes who are more attractive than Colin the caterpillar.

View attachment 1224872
And I thought yesterday's outfit was 🤡.🤦🤦🤮.
Is the mucky woman wearing that AGAIN today?!!! 🤢😬😑 ... and ANOTHER lame TikTok in the same t.shirt? Gross...

By the way, look how high up her camera tripod is set, her head looks the size of a giant pumpkin and her feet look like satsuma oranges in size. A completely warped and manipulated image of her body size. She's such a fraud!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oooh is she dressed to the nines in yesterday’s top because lush are giving away free bath bombs today as it’s world bath bomb day?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve had some new followers asking for me to do do an Into… it’s all there on your public instagram/Facebook/YouTube and Tik Tok because you actually tell us everything you do , everywhere you go, the tit foods you eat , your ill fitting size 18s , your family parties & your obsessions with Disney , Gary Barlow and Primark. We know your family birthdays & most of know where you live because you ain’t sensible enough to hide it.

I don’t actually believe people ask by the way ..

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.