Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog has just been Babs stuffing her face, Babs waiting to stuff her face, Babs sitting alone in hotel room showing us the crappy cereal bar breakfast she will stuff her face with the next day.

why would you be sat alone in the hotel room while the rest of the family are enjoying the pool, join in or Atleast sit by the side of the pool and act like your enjoying yourself!
It's like watching someone with a drug problem shooting up heroine alone in her hotel room.

Her relationship and attachment to food is not healthy AND what really angers me is that she is teaching her children that happy family times = indulging in crap food.

Reactions: 26
Bab wonders why she has allergies, when her house is that damp that her wallpaper is peeling off 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Urfhhhgh that story about the wallpaper - STOP bleeping EATING WHILE YOU’RE TALKING! All you can hear is her gob-smacking away while she’s talking - it’s disgusting!
Why is she eating at 10.30am anyway? It’s not a mealtime. This is why she is so fat. It made me feel ill - she probably doesn’t even realise she’s eating, she just shovels it in and then says ‘I only ate x y z today, I’ve no idea why I’m obese’, conveniently forgetting all the tit she eats in between meals.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So the latest vlog 😴....all I got from it was sugar was the main food group the entire family mainlined. Bab is very unfit and showed more of her wobbly fat head than any actual views of Disney and Interestingly , other than the Conway's crappy freakshow on tour, I didn't actually see anyone other guests dressed like Disney had vommed all over them .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Urfhhhgh that story about the wallpaper - STOP bleeping EATING WHILE YOU’RE TALKING! All you can hear is her gob-smacking away while she’s talking - it’s disgusting!
Why is she eating at 10.30am anyway? It’s not a mealtime. This is why she is so fat. It made me feel ill - she probably doesn’t even realise she’s eating, she just shovels it in and then says ‘I only ate x y z today, I’ve no idea why I’m obese’, conveniently forgetting all the tit she eats in between meals.
I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying because of the eating noises. :sick: Don't imagine I missed much.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She wore that too yesterday and again today and I’m guessing she hasn’t washed it or had a shower in between. That is just grim
Just makes me think it’s pre-recorded, I wonder how much is actually done on the day it says it is 🤔

Reactions: 16
Walt Disney World Cinnamon Bun :

Calories 491
Carbs 71g
Fat 20g

Sugars 37g
Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 12g
Sodium 211 g
Cholesterol 71 g

Vitamin A --
Calcium --
Iron --

That's your "breakfast of dreams"? That's what YOU decided to feed your children after a 12 hour flight? That's what YOU think would fuel their bodies - for an active day at the park - when they are already depleted from sleep, nutrition and hydration??

There is a reason why you are fat and stupid AND despite what you think, it's not funny, attractive or admirable. You are an abomination to yourself, your family and any low lying fruit that hero worships you.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
This precise point was going to be my next comment. Those kids have absolutely NO privacy and she has crossed a line with this.

Emma, we know you read on here - whatever your daughter (or son in the future) posts on her social media is ❗❗❗PRIVATE❗❗❗ You are a TERRIBLE parent doing this. It's indefensible and you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself!
Surely the even bigger issue here is that her 11 year old has social media? Don't you have to be 13?

View attachment 1222837
Your fist is NOT in your mouth Emma! Ffs
She can't do the Maui rap though. She did it on the cruise and got the words wrong 🤦‍♀️😂.
Also Babs, most parents with young children can do the Maui rap. That's not a talent. It just means you've been forced to sit through Moana a billion times. I know all the words (correct words) to the Maui rap ffs. I also know most of the words to "surface pressure" from Encanto. It's not a skill. It's because I've got a 4 year old 😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems so much happier/enthusiastic/giddy etc whilst at home these past few days - in comparison to when she was on her Disney trip. Where things were rushed and quite frankly bizarre.
Wonder if it's a control thing.
For all her talk of Disney being “home”, she doesn’t actually seem to enjoy it much when she’s there. Unless it’s for a photo.

She is so odd.

She is literally gasping walking on her vlog!! That’s not normal for a 40 something walking on the flat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Already conceded the point in a previous comment 👍 She's like a girl I knew in my past life - she taught herself to strike a match on the matchbox with her toes. It was her opener when meeting new people. She, like Babs, obviously had far too much time on her hands 😂😂😂
Sorry, I'm way behind! 🤣 I hate seeing when people have had the same thing said to them loads of times aswell! 🤣🙈 I'm always surprised no one says yeah, I get the message! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m watching the vlog
“First ride of the holiday baby” FFS she acts like she’s 18 on a 18-20’s holiday as a misfit not a fun family holiday - also how many times does she have to say “this is cool, this is amazing etc etc - the more times you say it doesn’t solidify you are actually having fun.
Also I think I have sea sickness from the shoots camerawork.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll probably get in trouble for this so I apologise now but please, can we move on from the Mum/Mom debate! 🤣😉👍
We know she's a head who lies, makes stuff up and contradicts herself! This is no different 🤣

• Heart
The vlog
Babs:‘everyone is running but we’ll take our time’

translation: ‘everyone is running but I’m dying just walking so we’ll HAVE to take our time!’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
how exactly would a pair of shoes change your life!! Iv had a few life changing things in my time but they have mainly involved loosing a loved one, getting a new job, infertility, getting my dog….. A pair of shoes has never changed my life, they are just shoes!
Also if you have to pray to god something will fit you from numerous dresses youv ordered…. Your probably ordering the wrong size!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with the naked in bed posting 🙄🙄🙄
i came to ask exactly the same thing! why is she suddenly filming her pit stories topless?! ffs, it's bad enough she doesn't bother to clean her teeth or wash her face before gurning about on camera, but at least put a t-shirt on! 🤢

she's obvs doing it on purpose - to the point that she likely went to the effort of removing the pyjama top she slept in prior to filing her stories. it's exactly like she would previously be wearing a pyjama top in her stories, and pull at the neck so the top would slip down abd "accidently" flash her boobs, and she'd giggle and make a huge deal about covering herself up. it's all for attention - note how she points out the spot on her chest, specifically to draw attention to the fact she isn't wearing any clothes - yet she's now taken it one step further because she's desperate to mimic the content of KDIL, and obviously thinks that filming without a top or bra is going to cause an influx of followers to come flooding in, and be exposed to photos of her children intermingled amongst her crass content. 👌🏻

let's be honest, it's not just engagement she's desperate for - she's gagging for more colin-style fetish comments so she can use them to create content aimed specifically at random men for weeks - hell, she's still chatting about her feet months after that one comment! and she's so bleeping obvious! we all know she's specifically bought new shoes to create more "colin" content - hence why she keeps claiming they're going to "change her life". she obvs thinks that they will boost her popularity to KDIL-level vulgarity. even the description of her "wide footed" trotters which "don't fit into sliders" is all aimed at a random guy who left on single spam comment on her YT and fucked off to copy/paste the same comment onto millions of other vlogs, without babs ever crossing his mind again! it's not like he's avidly following her on IG, desperate to hear her talk about her weirdly rectangular feet - altho she is obviously under the impression that he is, and it's her feet specifically that he is RABID about. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll undoubtedly dedicate a whole bleeping reel to her shoe haul, focused on her feet - with a mention that she even went to the effort of shaving her toes - sliding them in and out of her new wide-fit shoes, zooming-in on her swollen toes and showing how her chubby trotters are so squished into the shoes that they're cutting off the blood supply. it's embarrassing. and bleeping gross. 🤢🤢

and tbh, it seems a bizarre message to be giving to your tween daughter that not only is it totally appropriate to film yourself on SM while naked in the bath, it's also totally normal to film yourself topless in bed. i just feel it's putting erin - and ethan - in a vulnerable position where they think that kind of behaviour is totally normal, and it may impact decisions they make in the future which could place them at risk. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Walt Disney World Cinnamon Bun :

Calories 491
Carbs 71g
Fat 20g

Sugars 37g
Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 12g
Sodium 211 g
Cholesterol 71 g

Vitamin A --
Calcium --
Iron --

That's your "breakfast of dreams"? That's what YOU decided to feed your children after a 12 hour flight? That's what YOU think would fuel their bodies - for an active day at the park - when they are already depleted from sleep, nutrition and hydration??

There is a reason why you are fat and stupid AND despite what you think, it's not funny, attractive or admirable. You are an abomination to yourself, your family and any low lying fruit that hero worships you.
TWELVE GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT!!!
Twelve grams of sat. fat 😳 That is MINDBLOWING. No wonder she's so huge!

Reactions: 17
If she’s such a sample size 18 across all shops, everywhere, why does she need to “pray to god” that just one dress fit her; surely they will all fit her as #size18? Also; why does she need yet another piece of crap, unethically made, ill fitting clothing?!
because it's not babs' body that isn't a size 18, it's the clothes that are at fault, with the potential that the manufacturers have created size 18 clothes which do not fit the. self-declared size 18 body of emma conway! don't they KNOW who she IS?! every shop/brand/manufacturer should be referring to the measurements of babs' body when sizing their clothes, so they know exactly what a size 18 should look like! babs is simply praying that boohoo have got it right, and their size 18 clothes truly are a size 18 - because, y'know, if they don't perfectly fit babs, she'll have to write a strongly worded email highlighting the errors they have made in sizing their clothes, and demand they send her clothes in a genuine size 18, not the too-small size 14 dresses they have clearly mislabelled! #NOTasize18 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Surely the even bigger issue here is that her 11 year old has social media? Don't you have to be 13?

She can't do the Maui rap though. She did it on the cruise and got the words wrong 🤦‍♀️😂.
Also Babs, most parents with young children can do the Maui rap. That's not a talent. It just means you've been forced to sit through Moana a billion times. I know all the words (correct words) to the Maui rap ffs. I also know most of the words to "surface pressure" from Encanto. It's not a skill. It's because I've got a 4 year old 😂😂😂.
It's whatsapp Erin uses.

Sorry, I'm way behind! 🤣 I hate seeing when people have had the same thing said to them loads of times aswell! 🤣🙈 I'm always surprised no one says yeah, I get the message! 🤣
Ahhh, no problem bud 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.