Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TWELVE GRAMS OF SATURATED FAT!!!
Twelve grams of sat. fat 😳 That is MINDBLOWING. No wonder she's so huge!
The huge cinnamon bun followed by a chocolate coated banana, ice cream, chicken nuggets, fizzy drinks....its like reading the Hungry Caterpillar except she doesnt rest in a cocoon she vegetates in PJs watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"everybody's running! i don't know what they're running for! we'll just take our time!" - says babs, literally huffing and puffing with the effort it's taking her to simply walk down main street! it's hardly as though "taking their time" is a choice - it's a decision that has been made by babs' poor health and shocking levels of fitness! earlier in the vlog, you literally hear her reprimand steve and the kids for running - "you don't need to run!" - obvs because she can't keep up! she'd far rather restrain the kids' excitement and have them drag their heels around the park at a snail's pace because - despite her one day attempt at restarting C25K last year - she can barely cope with the exertion of walking up the stairs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I know, right? And it has NO nutritional value. ZERO

As a comparison: A beef burger has 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein. It has niacin, vitamin B12, zinc and selenium and a good source of vitamin B6, iron and phosphorus.

Plus -- She always states that she is thrifty with her money. Those cinnamon buns were roughly $6 ea. (2021 prices) She spent $24 + tax on 4 buns. Chances are those kids were hungry and cranky in an hour (I would be). So she had to spend MORE money on more food.

She is only thrifty on things other people want - NOT on things she wants. She bleeds money to obtain her gratification.

Reactions: 26
What is she on about, of course wallpaper can be stuck back down. It was stuck there in the first place you gullible woman. Get some border adhesive, dampen the paper and squirt the glue behind it, smoothing it out with a sponge. Easy. Or easy for anyone with brains, and one not on the beg for a wallpaper collaboration anyway.

She’s unbelievably bad at everything related to being an adult isn’t she?

PS and if this appears on stories, it’s my tingo!

Reactions: 25
Sitting in bed at 1pm talking about the new pair of shoes you’ve just had delivered. Really relatable🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
(vlog)
"Skip to 12:41 if parades aren't for you"

Parade continues until 13:00

She can't even time stamp her own vlogs correctly :rolleyes:

• Haha
She must be doing an Ad or reel because she’s curled her god awful yellow hair and put her clown make up on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m fat, love sugared foods, not a size 18 which is maybe where I’ve gone wrong, but my size 24 ass can’t eat a full one of those cinnamon buns. They’re huge! After a quarter it’s like someone has poured sugary cement down your throat and everything is becoming a giant stodge. Why would you feed one each to your kids as breakfast?!

• Heart
I’m fat, love sugared foods, not a size 18 which is maybe where I’ve gone wrong, but my size 24 ass can’t eat a full one of those cinnamon buns. They’re huge! After a quarter it’s like someone has poured sugary cement down your throat and everything is becoming a giant stodge. Why would you feed one each to your kids as breakfast?!
It was the extra icing that got me! 🤮 I’ve not looked at her content in a while but can see I’ve not missed much. Same tit different day with babs.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has that grellow walloper actually gone to parent's evening dressed in that godawful get up 😱?.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And £30 😳

I went rogue and watched those videos

Conclusion:
1. Steve’s a miserable twit
2. They don’t sleep together ever, as she was banging on about him snoring in premier inn 🙄
3. She babies those kids, Erin seems a nice girl and actually did a better job of talking about the resort than her mother, Ethan seemed quite normal not the terror she makes out
4. Disneyland looked empty and boring but that could be because they were on stuff at the crack of dawn 🤔
5. Blabs probably didn’t enjoy it as much as last time she went as her weight and general unfitness has multiplied over lockdown which clearly made it difficult to keep up walking about etc with the kids and Steve
6. what a waste of money

😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have never sat on a kids chair at Parents evening. They roll out the big ones for the parents .🙄

Reactions: 14
I have never sat on a kids chair at Parents evening. They roll out the big ones for the parents .🙄
Maybe the teachers are trolling Bab and have taken bets to see a ) wtf she's wearing today and b) if the seat holds 🤭🤭🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We've sat on little chairs when we went into our daughters nursery - because we were in the playroom being shown around and that's all they had. But for Years 5/6 there were normal chairs because that's what the children in those age groups sit on.

Why does everything have to be an event with a "hilarious" /" this could only happen to me!" Spin on it. 🙄

Reactions: 22
We've sat on little chairs when we went into our daughters nursery - because we were in the playroom being shown around and that's all they had. But for Years 5/6 there were normal chairs because that's what the children in those age groups sit on.

Why does everything have to be an event with a "hilarious" /" this could only happen to me!" Spin on it. 🙄
Because she’s a wacky* kind of good** mum 😜

* In her dreams
** also in her dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.