Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spat that sweet potato out as soon as she filmed it! No way would she eat anything even vaguely healthy.
Ethan is a really sweetie and SO much better on screen than Erin! ( not her fault-ruined by her witch of a mother).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220426_191308_com.instagram.android.jpg

Whoa Bab....maybe drink less cocks mid afternoon...noone needs to hear your pass/agg mumblings. Take your own advice and go ....for good πŸ–•.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Did Babs write this question herself just so she could answer tattlers question on this very subject πŸ€”
"Not much rep of size 18 on here, so I'm super proud"?!!!!! Is she bleeping joking?!! She's OBLIVIOUS to other, far more successful Instawankers who are plus size, isn't she?....
...and - she "does a lot of fashion"??? πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

She is so disgusting . I think she’s trying to badly copy Rosie henshaw with her chub rub shorts for a try on , she’s got it wrong as usual as Rosie doesn’t we’re chub rub shorts though. You definitely see her try and copy other people as she has not an original bone in her cough cough size 18 body!
I just adore Rosie Henshaw ❀ Babs is no competition, is she? 😊

there's an obvious difference between the usual captions on nanny san's posts, and those written when babs was in florida with limited WiFi, where wet san obvs took control of her own account!

along with the standard selfies and photos of her birthday/christmas/valentines gift hauls - because wet san is equally as self-obsessed as babs - her usual posts tend to focus on babs with constant mentions of her daughter the celeb - photos of her attending brummymummy meet-ups, photos of Emma and posts dedicated to babs, wishing her the best ever birthday/anniversary, which generally hype her up as the best and most beautiful daughter ever, labelling her as "caring, hardworking and inspirational" and bragging about how proud she is of her - obviously adorned with endless tags to ensure that everyone races over to follow the kween. claire is barely ever mentioned.

yet while babs was away, claire was not only mentioned, she was photographed and tagged repeatedly - stories and posts about wet san's birthday meal out with claire, a night out at the theatre with claire and rog etc. i honestly think wet san was pretty miffed that babs fucked off to florida despite it being her birthday, and failed to wish her a happy birthday in her stories - meaning her own "it's my birthday" posts recovery little engagement as the babettes weren't aware they needed to flock over to congratulate the KWEEN mother - and didn't bother to dedicate a special birthday post to her, despite having done so for rog and claire. i think wet san is secretly FUMING - because she seems just as petty as babs - thus took the opportunity to post her own content wit lh no mention of babs as a sly dig, and an indication that claire has moved up the ranks as "favourite daughter". i can just imagine babs attempting to blame the jet leg for overlooking her mother's birthday, and wet san changing her IG password so babs can't post just to spite her!

and just wait - once babs has caught up on tattle, she'll be straight on rog's fake account to follow claire and demanding wet san get on it and follow rog back! 🀣
Omg I just DARE Babs to do that πŸ˜‚ If/when she does, it's concrete proof for us that "Rog's account" is 100% Babs pretending to be her dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (we know it's her, regardless).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
An 11 year old shouldn’t have social media to have a status on, don’t they all have an age limit of 13?

Reactions: 13
She’s pissed as a fart in that reel .. and passive aggressive muchπŸ™„ but she also seems manic, her mental stability is shocking. I’m not joking she really needs help and not just with her feet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The groupon counsellor needs to have the next few weeks off or she’s gonna need therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
An 11 year old shouldn’t have social media to have a status on, don’t they all have an age limit of 13?
It's probably her status on WhatsApp which my 11 year old uses, she said she was allowed WhatsApp when she turned 11 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 16
It’s like if she says she’s a size 18 often enough it must be true.

We have eyes, Emma.
imagine being SO body confident that you define yourself by your clothes size - literally to the point that when you introduce yourself, the first thing you say is "i'm Emma and i'm a size 18" because it's the most interesting thing about you! 🀣

"Hi! I'm Emma - but you can call me Em, because it's ME backwards! i'm 44 years old and i'm a size 18!......oh, um, i'm trapped in a loveless marriage with a guy i bullied into proposing, i'm a" great mum" to two toddlers, uh, kids who i exploit for content and a dog, who was bought solely for content. i wear a size 18 in all the clothes i buy. i'm a manipulative, narcissistic bully - i literally out the ME in Emma - with a history of threatening to smash my husband's face in with my size 18 trotters, and a selection of self-diagnosed mental health conditions which i chose specifically because they earn me lots of attention and sympathy which i adore almost as much as i convince myself that my husband loves me. i have a private therapist, who i'm super lucky to be able to afford. i am a body confident role model - so confident in my own skin that i literally define myself by my clothes size - and regularly share tips on how best to conceal your gunt - which only apply to people who are a size 18. i have decided that i am pre-menopausal, suffer with allergies and struggle with occasions where i am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of air in my bedroom, but refuse to address my poor physical health and appalling diet of sugar and beige. i don't care if i develop type 2 diabetes, just as long as i'm a size 18 diabetic! they don't have much represention on SM, so i'll be super proud! i have awful personal hygiene, and i dye my own yellow hair. i want to be a fashion influenza, despite basically living in my pyjamas - always a size 18! i have a spending addiction - i hoard tat and fill my wardrobe with size 18 clothes which i never wear because they're too small. I live in a tiny hobbit house in Brum. oh, and to clarify - i'm a size 18! just in case you wanted to take fashion inspiration from my clashingly patterned, over-grown toddler outfits and need to gauge your size based on my body."πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was one of the Es and my slob of a mother ate my Easter egg I’d be pretty pissed off. I know they have so much and want for nothing but they are their eggs given to them and Emma can’t show restraint enough to not shove them in her gob.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1223399

You can tell Babella Lawson has never peeled veg before...she looks terrified as if the mere touch of a chip in embryonic form could kill her πŸ˜‚. Interesting that Ethan...the kid with a personality has been elevated to support act. Has TT put her foot down and refused to be used?.if that's the case then good on her !
She looks like she's trying to push out a massive tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we had the 'eeeek!' post of Louis Theroux being on Celebrity Bake Off yet??? She'll do some innuendo involving choux buns πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 14
"Shoud I just go?"

Yes please, and don't let the door hit you on your #size18 (22/24) arse on the way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Have we had the 'eeeek!' post of Louis Theroux being on Celebrity Bake Off yet??? She'll do some innuendo involving choux buns πŸ™ˆ
Absolutely no way is Emma classy or intelligent enough to talk about choux buns.

Soggy bottoms, on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.