Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so disgusting . I think she’s trying to badly copy Rosie henshaw with her chub rub shorts for a try on , she’s got it wrong as usual as Rosie doesn’t we’re chub rub shorts though. You definitely see her try and copy other people as she has not an original bone in her cough cough size 18 body!
I always wondered why Rosie doesn't have more subscribers; she is absolutely lovely. She has four kids, she is under 30 and you can tell she is loved and adored by her husband and kids. She also has more creativity in her little finger than Babs has in her entire body. I love how she decorates and does home improvement projects without all the faff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wasn't commenting on the age req of the apps, simply saying Emma herself said Erin had WhatsApp!!
I think it’s a failing of the app if it’s been determined as 16, there is no reason in my mind why closed family groups etc can’t be used it seems strange that say Snapchat is still 13. Emma’s posts show a distinct lack of understanding of social media best practice awareness

Reactions: 11
Does she honestly think no one will question this ‘Mom/Mum thing?. I mean obviously we will never see the comments cos it’s on her stories but seriously, she thinks everyone is just sittingthere nodding like those little nodding dog toys in cars going ‘ Yes, Emma….’.
I think she likes spelling it Mom because it’s the American way of spelling mum and we all know she thinks because she’s been to the USA a few times and shopped in Walmart and Target she is thereby an actual American!
Honestly you could make up the tit that comes out of the brainless idiots mouth.
the thing is, babs herself never spells it "mom". she makes a huge deal about how "mom" is supposedly the Brummie spelling of the word - and certainly erin and nanny san spell it as "mom", as seen in the private notes that erin has written to babs and babs has shared all over SM - but in all of babs' own posts and stories, she uses the spelling "mum". even a quick scroll back thru of her posts, there isn't a single incidence where she uses the spelling "mom". 🤷🏻‍♂️
for example:
"i'm just a bog standard mum having a laugh!"
"a mini concert for your mummy in bed.."
"my mum has had a tough year..."
"happy 11th birthday to the one that made me a mummy! "
"mum is being a legend! "
"oh, mum has this really big Christmas display..."
"...a tired mum from Birmingham"
"I'm the world's proudest mum!"
"a very different look tonight for a date with my mum!"
" in 2005, I was a mum to a toddler and a baby"
"being a mum to little ones"
"for all those knackered mums reading this.."

even a photo taken by erin, babs has captioned "Mummy - by my girl aged 11 1/4."

and her classic car-crash of hashtags all use the terms mum or mummy, including; #SmileMummy #GetOffMeMummy #CrazyDogMum #IfYouTellMeYoureTellingMyMum #ItWasMainlyMeDoingAMumCackle

ffs, even her account is named BrummyMummyOf2! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the one single time i have seen her use the spelling "mom" is when she created those mother's day mugs and - as with the entire mugs4mugs range - it exploits Brummie phrases, which she never uses herself, as a way to line her own pockets! in her daily life, she always spells it as mum - to the point where she even refers to wet san. as "mum' when she replies to her mother's comments! SUCH a proud Brummie! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But that’s not going to work is it? #Babslogic people have different body shape/rack size etc etc and if people are looking at her content to get an idea on how it looks I can guarantee 99.99% wouldn’t buy because the clothes look awful in my opinion.
Yes and I mentioned this before but she mentions at every opportunity what size she is (isn't really!) but not what height. This is relevant if people are looking at Babs advice (although who would be?)

Reactions: 19
Yes and I mentioned this before but she mentions at every opportunity what size she is (isn't really!) but not what height. This is relevant if people are looking at Babs advice (although who would be?)
Her size 18 isn't the same as my size 18 (or when I was an 18, lost weight haven't I Babs!) I have mahoosive norks - actually big, not just flabby fat tits (they're not real tho, soz), and a slightly snatched in waist relative to rest of body. Which is a lot of words for saying I'm an hourglass shape, as opposed to Babs apple shape so whilst the label on the dress is the same, it won't look the same on me so I still wouldn't know what size I'd need to get in her outfit, and she gives no useful information. Certain fabrics aren't going over my boobs so would need to size up, but she doesn't tell you what the quality or fit is actually like to know if I would need to get a 16, 18 or 20 in something she's wearing.

Reactions: 19
That Ocado ad is very old as Margot is a mess so it was before her getting a proper groom which was weeks and weeks ago!

Because they are trotters?

Nope I get that. She may have dressed “old” for her time but she looked together a lot more. She didn’t have 🤡 make up and didn’t look like mutton dressed as lamb.
Doc martens with a table cloth is a bleeping sacrilege 😡😡
She wasn't trying to pretend she was body confident back then though! Apparently "body confidence", to Emma, means wearing stuff that doesn't suit you or fit you!!

Reactions: 13
the thing is, babs herself never spells it "mom". she makes a huge deal about how "mom" is supposedly the Brummie spelling of the word - and certainly erin and nanny san spell it as "mom", as seen in the private notes that erin has written to babs and babs has shared all over SM - but in all of babs' own posts and stories, she uses the spelling "mum". even a quick scroll back thru of her posts, there isn't a single incidence where she uses the spelling "mom". 🤷🏻‍♂️
for example:
"i'm just a bog standard mum having a laugh!"
"a mini concert for your mummy in bed.."
"my mum has had a tough year..."
"happy 11th birthday to the one that made me a mummy! "
"mum is being a legend! "
"oh, mum has this really big Christmas display..."
"...a tired mum from Birmingham"
"I'm the world's proudest mum!"
"a very different look tonight for a date with my mum!"
" in 2005, I was a mum to a toddler and a baby"
"being a mum to little ones"
"for all those knackered mums reading this.."

even a photo taken by erin, babs has captioned "Mummy - by my girl aged 11 1/4."

and her classic car-crash of hashtags all use the terms mum or mummy, including; #SmileMummy #GetOffMeMummy #CrazyDogMum #IfYouTellMeYoureTellingMyMum #ItWasMainlyMeDoingAMumCackle

ffs, even her account is named BrummyMummyOf2! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the one single time i have seen her use the spelling "mom" is when she created those mother's day mugs and - as with the entire mugs4mugs range - it exploits Brummie phrases, which she never uses herself, as a way to line her own pockets! in her daily life, she always spells it as mum - to the point where she even refers to wet san. as "mum' when she replies to her mother's comments! SUCH a proud Brummie! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She does though. IRL anyway. The only place she uses Mum is on insta. She’s admitted it, she does it to be accepted more widely

i agree with you though it pisses me right off when she goes in about trolls taking the piss out of her colloquialisms which we don’t, when she is actually only uses them to make money off

Reactions: 14
She seems so much happier/enthusiastic/giddy etc whilst at home these past few days - in comparison to when she was on her Disney trip. Where things were rushed and quite frankly bizarre.
Wonder if it's a control thing.

Reactions: 24
An 11 year old shouldn’t have social media to have a status on, don’t they all have an age limit of 13?
Round here they all get a phone in Year 6 and from then on they all have TicTok, Snapchat and WhatsApp- I don’t think I know any 11 years olds without any social media , so Erin not unusual in that respect.

Reactions: 15
Watched the vlog on double speed. What a pile of shite. Dashing around wobbly filming her face in the frame all the time. Only decent footage was of the parade.
She said at the end of the video about not eating rubbish all the time - just after she’d shown box after box of sugary snacks!! No wonder her kids are thin-her idea of breakfast before a day at Disney is a granola bar or a bowl of Lucky Charms!!! Just sugar sugar and more sugar.
No real info given so if you’re hoping for a vlog full of Disney tips you’re not getting it from Babs!
At the end she mentioned that guy Adam who does Disney videos and then made some comment I think ( was on double speed!) about how great his videos are but it’s harder for her cos she has kids and had to try and get them not to continually eat rubbish?! Emma you eat nothing but crap beige food and sugar! Wtf are you on about?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Enough to put me off my morning coffee ☕ 🤢
What is that white stuff on her front teeth? I bet her breath stinks in the morning. Her teeth look like she has gum recession.

Also why does she have no pajamas on?

Do we think Ste actually DTD? Which explains her change in attitude.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog and she says it’s 6:48pm and they’re back in the hotel room. BUT she said the kids were in the pool with Ste so that’s good I suppose. Not banished to the room, you’ll all be glad to know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.