Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so disgusting . I think she’s trying to badly copy Rosie henshaw with her chub rub shorts for a try on , she’s got it wrong as usual as Rosie doesn’t we’re chub rub shorts though. You definitely see her try and copy other people as she has not an original bone in her cough cough size 18 body!

Reactions: 16
Big Babs thinking she does fashion! It’s called style Babs - I mean I know your style is big bird/basic/copies 11 year old daughter/got dressed in the dark/tragic but it’s still your style.

Also why is she very proud of being an 18? Surely she should just promote body positivity and that sizing is just a number and to be happy in what you wear whatever your size? I searched the tag #size18 and it had only 5K less than #size10 so it’s clearly bs that it’s not as well represented.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
She does fashion?!!!!??!!! Since when?!!?? She hasn’t got a fashionable bone in her body! She does try ons and the clothes never see the light of day again! She wears the same old tit.
She lies about being a size 18 it’s BLATANTLY obvious she’s bigger than a size 18 her arse is huge!
I don’t give a tit what size anyone wears, I really don’t. BUT she is a bleeping liar.
She is NOT a fashion influencer- that is not her target audience. She’s a fat, ugly unfit blob who makes a big deal about being body confident but consistently hides her true size by posing her body, using her kids/handbags/husband to hide her lardiness and makes her husband take photos from different angles to make her look thinner.
She is a fat bleeping heifer who lies like other people breathe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Emma created it.
It's far too obvious. The account has 1 follower - Babs. The account follows 3 people, Babs, Nannysan, & Bruce Springsteen 😂 but not Claire 🤔 his other, more successful daughter. NannySan & Claire don't follow Rog, & they would. Of course they would 🙄

NannySan was also created by Babs, as we've established - again, too obvious as Wet San has two daughters, yet the header only has "proud mom of BrummyMummyof2", not Claire, who is more accomplished, mixes in real fame circles and has won a Bafta. If Wet San had created it, she'd have both of them on her header.

Emma is bonkers, having fake accounts. Also, she may as well delete her BibbidiBobbidiBrum page as she's not posted ANYTHING Disney related on there for months and months. It's defunct, so it's pointless.
there's an obvious difference between the usual captions on nanny san's posts, and those written when babs was in florida with limited WiFi, where wet san obvs took control of her own account!

along with the standard selfies and photos of her birthday/christmas/valentines gift hauls - because wet san is equally as self-obsessed as babs - her usual posts tend to focus on babs with constant mentions of her daughter the celeb - photos of her attending brummymummy meet-ups, photos of Emma and posts dedicated to babs, wishing her the best ever birthday/anniversary, which generally hype her up as the best and most beautiful daughter ever, labelling her as "caring, hardworking and inspirational" and bragging about how proud she is of her - obviously adorned with endless tags to ensure that everyone races over to follow the kween. claire is barely ever mentioned.

yet while babs was away, claire was not only mentioned, she was photographed and tagged repeatedly - stories and posts about wet san's birthday meal out with claire, a night out at the theatre with claire and rog etc. i honestly think wet san was pretty miffed that babs fucked off to florida despite it being her birthday, and failed to wish her a happy birthday in her stories - meaning her own "it's my birthday" posts recovery little engagement as the babettes weren't aware they needed to flock over to congratulate the KWEEN mother - and didn't bother to dedicate a special birthday post to her, despite having done so for rog and claire. i think wet san is secretly FUMING - because she seems just as petty as babs - thus took the opportunity to post her own content wit lh no mention of babs as a sly dig, and an indication that claire has moved up the ranks as "favourite daughter". i can just imagine babs attempting to blame the jet leg for overlooking her mother's birthday, and wet san changing her IG password so babs can't post just to spite her!

and just wait - once babs has caught up on tattle, she'll be straight on rog's fake account to follow claire and demanding wet san get on it and follow rog back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Babs write this question herself just so she could answer tattlers question on this very subject 🤔
“Because I do a lot of fashion”

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good one Emma, you dick 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220426_173955.jpg

You can tell Babella Lawson has never peeled veg before...she looks terrified as if the mere touch of a chip in embryonic form could kill her 😂. Interesting that Ethan...the kid with a personality has been elevated to support act. Has TT put her foot down and refused to be used?.if that's the case then good on her !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not a cracking rack. Hardly a supported half-decent one either.
Why put this of yourself on the internet? Not sharing a screen grab of it as none of us need to see the spaniel ears again.
#JustSaying

Babs - specially for you. The. Internet. Is. For. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ofc babs is happy to pose with a ate of vegetables and salad, but will only be filmed actually eating a sweet potato fry! gotta stick with her standard beige carb diet - despite her claims that it's the kids that are fussy eaters, not her! 🤣

the irony of babs preparing a vegetarian meal! there is absolutely no way in hell that babs ate even one mouthful of a meal containing chickpeas, avocado and salad! babs was probably SHOOKETH when the avocado arrived - a fruit she would have been entirely unable to identify: "ste? ste?! what is this?!" - probably opened the tin of chickpeas expecting to see a combination of chicken and peas, and that lettuce and tomatoes will have been picked off the plate and fed to the rats. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ethan is such an adorable kid, with such a lovely smile. he was obviously thrilled to spend time with his mum and gave all. her attention on him - shame he only gets that attention when she's paid to spend time with him. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of Ricky Gervais in the office, really thinks she’s it and that everyone loves and adores her but in fact tries far too hard , is far too loud and in your face . She has no filter and is actually cringe, crass and embarrassing, someone you’d rather not engage with or pretend you hadn’t seen !! …. If you did engage with her don’t you get the impression she wouldn’t listen or wouldn’t want to speak unless it was all about her. What a sad sap, she’s in her element talking about her favourite subject - herself to her supposed new followers who asked 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 …. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I said a few months ago she's just like Ricky's character David Brent from The Office - even with her stupid weekend chinese takeaway kitchen *prawn cracker dances™️* to "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble" by Ant & Dec. She's dances like an aggressive crab on steroids 🙄🦀

Speaking of which, seeing as though she's currently giddy as duck about the hoardes of new followers, I wonder if she'll delight perplex them all with a *prawn cracker dance™️* this weekend? 🤔🤭🦐😂😂😂😂😂

I call Tingo if she brings them back (again!!!) over the next weekend or three....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Babs write this question herself just so she could answer tattlers question on this very subject 🤔
But that’s not going to work is it? #Babslogic people have different body shape/rack size etc etc and if people are looking at her content to get an idea on how it looks I can guarantee 99.99% wouldn’t buy because the clothes look awful in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
why has she commented in the paste (i.e. from Iceland) that she took the kids to pizza places etc because they were fussy. Can’t remember the exact comment. But then proceed to cook healthy homemade meals for an Ad when it’s so unrealistic? 100% guarantee that plate went straight in the bin and they had pizza and chips for dinner 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
I hope the earnings from that ad are going into a savings account Ethan, as he's the star of it.

There's no way Bab ate that good, she probably got a Greggs delivery

Reactions: 18
I'm shooketh! That ocado ds wasn't as bad as her usual shite. Ethan is an adorable kid with loads of charisma and the food looked pretty tasty too. It was nice to see her interacting with him.

Reactions: 14
Big Babs thinking she does fashion! It’s called style Babs - I mean I know your style is big bird/basic/copies 11 year old daughter/got dressed in the dark/tragic but it’s still your style.

Also why is she very proud of being an 18? Surely she should just promote body positivity and that sizing is just a number and to be happy in what you wear whatever your size? I searched the tag #size18 and it had only 5K less than #size10 so it’s clearly bs that it’s not as well represented.
How can Babs seriously think she is still a size 18, these women are smaller than her & that's without any aerial photography 🤣

That ad and food look absolutely dire.
Why can she never be informative with the ads? What meal card recipe were they actually making (as in chickpea burgers), how much are the deals (currently £5 offer!), how long it took them. Interestingly they chose a Cars theme, coincidence they ended up in the Cars suite at Disney (surprise??), this ad would surely have been filmed before the trip?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.