Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to give her children trust issues in the future as im going to bet she didn't ask Erin if she could share her lovely private picture on Instagram for all to see and eating there easter eggs and other dreadful stuff she has put on insta as they will one day beable to see it all and realise what she is really like.
What really worries me is that - even though it’s “just” a family photo - she is teaching those kids absolutely nothing about consent. She’s just taking whatever she wants and doing whatever she wants with it without asking Erin first. It’s scary🙁

Reactions: 18
I wonder if at any point in the future she'll look back at her antics with a feeling of total embarrassment (she should)? I've NEVER heard of/seen anyone who behaves like she does at her age.

Reactions: 16
Signs of Narcissism
  • Lack of empathy for others ✔
  • Inflated sense of importance ✔
  • The deep need for excessive attention and admiration ✔
  • Perpetually troubled relationships - Highly likely
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance ✔
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love ✔
  • The belief they are special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions ✔
  • Sense of entitlement ✔
  • Interpersonally exploitative behaviour ✔
  • Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them ✔
  • Demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviours or attitudes ✔

Amazing how many boxes she ticks. What an all around crappy human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
WTAF was that school run outfit?! Also music geek here - when she showed her Stevie Nicks tshirt she sang Little Lies. That’s a song by Fleetwood Mac, sung by Christine McVie, Stevie only does backing vocals. I dislike her anyway but that just angers me even more.
Haha I noticed that too, straightaway I thought wasn’t that a song by Fleetwood Mac?! 😂

Reactions: 14
That shot of her with her fist in her mouth is all kinds of wrong in my opinion #bitrude 😳
She used to be a teacher for goodness sake!
Does she not realise that people can use and re-edit photos? You only have to look here and she would see her photos being re-hashed.... and yet here we are with another crude photo.
And Grandad Rog approves of this behaviour?
She has zero self respect for herself or for her family. Public platform Babs. How’s Colin today I wonder?

Especially if you look at her 3 years ago. There is no way on earth she is still the same size. And her face has also melted!

Babs. Your fist includes your knuckles. What you’ve actually done is put your fingers in your mouth. Hope that helps 👍🏼
I concur, yeah it's her fingers. She's an oddball - too much time on her hands.

Always trying to sell herself because she has zero charisma, charm or personality ... and no friends. Sad cow.

ETA: she tries desperately to appear interesting and/or quirky but misses the mark EVERY time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Always trying to sell herself because she has zero charisma, charm or personality ... and no friends. Sad cow.
Imagine thinking putting your fingers in your mouth is a way to sell yourself :ROFLMAO: What a sorry state.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That shot of her with her fist in her mouth is all kinds of wrong in my opinion #bitrude 😳
She used to be a teacher for goodness sake!
Does she not realise that people can use and re-edit photos? You only have to look here and she would see her photos being re-hashed.... and yet here we are with another crude photo.
And Grandad Rog approves of this behaviour?
She has zero self respect for herself or for her family. Public platform Babs. How’s Colin today I wonder?
Grandad Rog doesn't see the tit she posts in truth ,because she created that fake account.
It follows only Babs, Wet San (another of her creations) & Bruce Springsteen. Not Claire, his other daughter. It has 1 follower - Babs. Not his wife, or again his other daughter Claire. Bonkers Babs created it to pretend to be her dad. Nuts!

Also, the fist (fingers, in actuality) in the mouth will attract another deviant/fetish faction to her page. I think Colin has been kicked to the kerb after Babs doomscrolled here last night and saw what he looks like. That's why she has strange dreams, she always has strange dreams after a good doomscroll session on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just realised I know why babs ordered those shoes this morning LP wore similar ones in cream yesterday to the downton abbey premier....why can't she be original and stop copying everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ETA: she tries desperately to appear interesting and/or quirky but misses the mark EVERY time 😂
She reminds me of Ricky Gervais in the office, really thinks she’s it and that everyone loves and adores her but in fact tries far too hard , is far too loud and in your face . She has no filter and is actually cringe, crass and embarrassing, someone you’d rather not engage with or pretend you hadn’t seen !! …. If you did engage with her don’t you get the impression she wouldn’t listen or wouldn’t want to speak unless it was all about her. What a sad sap, she’s in her element talking about her favourite subject - herself to her supposed new followers who asked 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 …. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she introducing herself with her (fictitious) dress size 🤣

She’s such a bleeping twit.

It’s not a personality trait, you dick.
No one introduces themselves with adding their dress size in... she's determined to make herself appear as a size 18.

Reactions: 20
Absolute rubbish about Birmingham schools making kids write mom rather than mum!!!
Total bull. We are brummies I’ve only ever said mum, as do my children. Also her feet ? She needs to go see a dr, that can’t be normal surely ? In other news my sister watched the vlog. She’s horrified. I told her not to do it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok cowbags who did it and messaged her (and got a reply😮) asking why she constantly highlights the Size 18 narrative?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.