Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mom thing pissed me off.. when I was in school lots of us had diff names for mother.. some mum some mummy, mam, mom, mommy, mother etc but none of us were told what to call our mothers!! That’s bordering on bullying. We call our parents what we were taught to call them and also we as children even knew that there was diff ways in different households . She’s a fkn total head 🤬
Exactly this. This is the point I was trying to make earlier so I couldn’t of said it better myself. It’s also a regional thing, my Dad is from the North East and called his mother, Mam.

Reactions: 10
Gotta be honest I taught my kids to write Mom instead of Mum and the school never corrected it as they understood it was our dialect. I have friends whose children were taught Mum and again the school didn’t say “no it’s Mom..” lying cowbag she should just admit she taught her kids Mom and be proud of it.
Me and mine have always said/spelt it Mom. You can even get birthday and Mothers day cards that say Mom. She is lying yet again! 🤥🤥

Reactions: 15
Argh she winds me up so much!! She references everything on here now!
And no babs you cannot put your fist in your mouth 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she keep moaning that's shes tired/jet lagged but has happily shipped Ste and the kids back to work/school. She really thinks the world revolves around her.

Bab is looking so unhealthy, I can see her declining each month. She really could do with exercising and eating better

Reactions: 22
Why is she introducing herself with her (fictitious) dress size 🤣

She’s such a bleeping twit.

It’s not a personality trait, you dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know she’s a loony tune and not in the amusing way. In the cross the road to get away from them kinda way

She should move to turdington it’s the norm 😂😂😂
That's where she grew up and went to school, I'm positive she mentioned it in her blog 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
When I introduce myself I don’t tend to include my dress size!! Hello I’m Mrs Wine and I’m a size 10! WTAF?! Who does that! Oh yes someone who is so obsessed with their fictitious size. If she was a size 18 3 years ago she’s got to be a 20/22 now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she introducing herself with her (fictitious) dress size 🤣

She’s such a bleeping twit.

It’s not a personality trait, you dick.
Why is her dress size the first thing she mentions after her age?
i don’t introduce myself as
“Hi I’m loopybird, I’m anything between a 16-22 depending on the shop”
It’s more “Hi I’m 44 and I am the mistress of the universe, I have a zillion children the most wonderful bloke whom I’m getting married to in 2 years.” My size doesn’t come in to it. Am I weird?!

That's where she grew up and went to school, I'm positive she mentioned it in her blog 😂😂😂😂😂
I know her nan lived there didn’t realise she did. Explains a lot tho - they’re a special class in turds 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also for somebody who is supposedly so body positives, she includes her dress size as the third defining fact about herself. Name, age, dress size.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I introduce myself I don’t tend to include my dress size!! Hello I’m Mrs Wine and I’m a size 10! WTAF?! Who does that! Oh yes someone who is so obsessed with their fictitious size. If she was a size 18 3 years ago she’s got to be a 20/22 now!
I’m so glad it’s not just me that would never think of adding my fake size!
I’ve also not meet anyone that stayed exactly the same size through the pandemic most people have put some weight on even if it’s a little and a lucky few lost it as they had time to concentrate on themselves or were worked into the ground, however stayed exactly the same size? Nope

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so glad it’s not just me that would never think of adding my fake size!
I’ve also not meet anyone that stayed exactly the same size through the pandemic most people have put some weight on even if it’s a little and a lucky few lost it as they had time to concentrate on themselves or were worked into the ground, however stayed exactly the same size? Nope
Especially if you look at her 3 years ago. There is no way on earth she is still the same size. And her face has also melted!

Babs. Your fist includes your knuckles. What you’ve actually done is put your fingers in your mouth. Hope that helps 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.