Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up as we're on hols and haven't had our phones glued to us.

Firstly I showed younger son (15) the picture of Brums answer to Monroe and asked him what he thought. The answer was not very appropriate for a 15 year old but I have to say I couldn't agree more with him

Also I have to admit that I did cry at WDW, my son, the ginger, met a certain character with the same name and same coloured "fur" as him and he was beside himself with happiness.

This is why you scrimp and save to give your kids experiences, not to prostitute them out on SM.

Reactions: 24
So she's going to ruin universal for us now as well. Isn't going to do it justice at all won't ride the rides won't show us where she eats won't give us any valuable information at all. The vlogs are going to be awful literally awful it will be a mixed up bag of tit.

Reactions: 21
She's so pissed off she's had to leave Disney to go to Universal isn't she!? 🤣🤣

And I'm sorry but what kind of filthy skank only takes 14 pairs of pants on a 2 week holiday.... does she not change them in the evening after showering/being out all day sweating in them? She is disgusting!!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 37
She's so pissed off she's had to leave Disney to go to Universal isn't she!? 🤣🤣

And I'm sorry but what kind of filthy skank only takes 14 pairs of pants on a 2 week holiday.... does she not change them in the evening after showering/being out all day sweating in them? She is disgusting!!! 🤮
Exactly what I thought! You need 2 pairs a day surely?!?! One for the day and one for the evening after you shower!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how adorable Ethan was on the grid post at universal 🥰 his mum is a twit who only took him because it was a freebie but I'm so glad he got to experience it - his smile is priceless 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Exactly what I thought! You need 2 pairs a day surely?!?! One for the day and one for the evening after you shower!
Ah come on, this is Babs we are discussing, once a week max for her and a shower/bath and just like how she puts dirty PJ's back on after her weekly bath I'm pretty sure she would put dirty knickers on too. Or turn them inside out 😂😂😂 I joke but I can see her actually being like that

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Who the hell takes 14 pairs of knickers on a 2 week holiday?? I take about 8 pairs for a 3 night stay and my friends are all the same. 2 pairs a day and a couple extra just in case 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 23
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how adorable Ethan was on the grid post at universal 🥰 his mum is a twit who only took him because it was a freebie but I'm so glad he got to experience it - his smile is priceless 💙
Definitely. He deserved to have that moment. Although bit weird PUS didn’t want to witness his boys happiness? My husband wouldn’t have missed that for the world if that was our son!

Reactions: 22
……….she isn’t going out at night……..she’s on one pair a day……..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just to elaborate - she's got absolutely NO interest in Universal WHAT SO EVER!
She knows full well what is there to do etc....
She has taken this freebie as it'll help her offset some tax, and also offset some guilt about what a witch she is to poor Ethan while she's at it!!!

'Look Cowbags, I do love MY BOY, i'm taking him to do all the Harry Potter stuff at Universal because it was free' 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi there, my fellow Tattler 🐄👜's, hope you all had a lovely Easter 😃 & if you didn't, I hope things get better for you ❤

Babs with Minnie Mouse, wearing that ridiculous red polka dot dress, with her Snag chub rubs on show in all their ugly glory made me guffaw laffing. What DOES she look like?!!! 🤦‍♀️🤭😂😂😂

Had a lovely day out with my family today and we crossed paths with Babs in the wild - she must have flown back just to meet me 😂😂😂😂😂🐽

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pants are definitely something I'd rather take too many of than not enough. Maybe she should leave a pair or 2 of her Minnie ears at home to free up room for her size 18 undies

Bloody hell we nearly were exposed to her nipple in that very odd (and not remotely sexy) roll around in the water.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey what have my eyes just seen 😳

Well my metaphoric balls have jumped up further inside me than I thought possible

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is she insistent on telling people she moved her swimming suit aside to pee? Why is this content?

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.