Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. The gap between her and Ethan. What a total witch.
1) Poor Ethan. She always pulls "her girl" in, look at that gap!!
2) why is she wearing dresses which are way too short, with underwear? Why not just get cycling shorts instead of "chub rub" shorts which are underwear?!! I don't get it! She's just grim.

Universal is so cool, I way prefer it to Disney. I've done Florida three times but only Universal once, but I loved the vibe there. It will be Babs worst nightmare though, she's going to hate it. Hope Pus takes Ethan off to live out his dream. It's the only time he's ever going to get to go, we all know she won't take him again, freebie or not.

Reactions: 20
Did I read that right? The wand was a reward he’d been working towards?! What happened to just treating your child to an amazing thing like that? Why was it a reward?? That’s bizarre to me! Yes I agree if it was a treat at home etc but a once in a lifetime (well for most!) experience like that just say ‘here you go my lovely boy - enjoy!!’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
after asking for suggestions for universal there’s only two options: they gifted her this while they were already away and hadn’t planned for it or she is asking for engagement but has actually planned the next few days to a tee?!

Reactions: 12
bleeping up at 2am again to post about Universal and Ethan. While I’m really chuffed that Ethan will get to go to HP how bleeping pathetic that she is up at 2AM EVERY MORNING to post on Instagram?!? Gotta get that engagement cos that is ALL that matters to her. It’s actually really sad and pathetic. Why can’t she just sleep and enjoy the family time. It’s really wrong. She’s an absolute twit.
I’m beginning to wonder if her 2am thing is so as to try to ensure she does not suffer from jet lag once home and she is primed to post all those blogs, unpacking stories, washing stories etc. There has been no evening content at all so far from what I have seen just really early mornings to perhaps mid afternoon.

Reactions: 13
after asking for suggestions for universal there’s only two options: they gifted her this while they were already away and hadn’t planned for it or she is asking for engagement but has actually planned the next few days to a tee?!
I thought the same, it seems to me like they were gifted this whilst they were away. It is school holidays so Optimus Paul has probably been working his little socks off doing overtime and that is why Emma has been manic with the 2am engagement posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves cowbags she’s on the final slog, expect more tears as she’ll be going “home” soon (that’s Birmingham Babs, Disney wouldn’t want to keep you).

Reactions: 15
I think it was planned, she brought Ethan's robes and gryfindor t-shirt. She's planned this trip for months, I bet the gifted tickets were part of the planning. I think she said the wand was a reward because many people can't fathom being able to spend that kind of money at the moment on gifts for their kids, so she's trying to justify it. She doesn't need to justify it though, that boy deserves his treat!

The footwear is still pissing me off, get your children some decent shoes!! Look after their feet. It's Iceland all over again, she'll pay $65 for a wand but her children are walking miles a day in cheapo crocs.

Reactions: 25
I think it was planned, she brought Ethan's robes and gryfindor t-shirt. She's planned this trip for months, I bet the gifted tickets were part of the planning. I think she said the wand was a reward because many people can't fathom being able to spend that kind of money at the moment on gifts for their kids, so she's trying to justify it. She doesn't need to justify it though, that boy deserves his treat!

The footwear is still pissing me off, get your children some decent shoes!! Look after their feet. It's Iceland all over again, she'll pay $65 for a wand but her children are walking miles a day in cheapo crocs.
Having a teen, they like to wear converse or Vans or Air force trainers. Not crocs.

Reactions: 22
Having a teen, they like to wear converse or Vans or Air force trainers. Not crocs.
You're so right. It's exactly what the kids should be wearing! But Bab can't possibly spend that much on her kids shoes, especially not Ethan. She's too busy spending all her money on herself. She's so bloody vile

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for Ethan. Bab, get him some pj’s that actually fit him. Just because you get clothes that are too small doesn’t mean the kids should too.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wish the Babbettes could see through her ‘I don’t know anything about Universal please message me’ as an engagement ploy!!
Do not reply to this sly 🐽

• Angry
Reactions: 14
We’ve been to WDW quite a few times, but have never set foot in Universal. We would absolutely do Universal in LA when we eventually go because of the tours, and we’d do Universal in Japan again in a heartbeat. Universal Orlando and Seaworld have no pull for me or Señor Nadurath (Seaworld largely because I was 7 when Free Willy came out), so we don’t bother with them.
No, we don't do Universal. We've done it once but for how much extra it costs (it's a lot) we prefer to spend that money on a nicer Disney Hotel. Universal just doesn't do it for me! It's COMPLETELY different to Disney and I find most people prefer one or the other! Emma would not have gone to Universal if it wasn't gifted to her, she's too tight and it takes away precious time at Disney from her!!
Thank you for the insight! As I say, I'm completely ignorant to WDW and Disney in general, so it's good to know how "normal" people (i.e. not Babs) spend their time there. I feel like I've learnt more in those two posts than I have in a week of Babs being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad Ethan got to go to universal not shocked it’s only because it’s gifted. They are tight spending any money on him, I’ll bet he even had to buy his own wand.
according to her, the $65 dollar wand was a "reward" he had been "working towards" - so i assume he had been working hard at doing "good sharing" and hanging up his own coat, and chosen to save up a year's worth of weekly reward box plastic tat treats in order to "earn" his wand. that, or he used his saved-up christmas money to pay for it - the money that babs was SHOOKETH he had managed not to spend a full two weeks after christmas, because the kids are encouraged to emulate her shopping addiction and spend, spend, spend. if that had been erin, she would have been bought it without a second thought - it would have been a treat, not a reward she had to work for.

it's absolutely lovely to ethan so genuinely happy and excited, but it's heartbreaking that - as always - ethan was only permitted to visit because it was a #gifted trip, otherwise we all know that the full two weeks would have been spent at Disney with absolutely no thought as to how much Ethan would love Universal and the chance to visit Harry Potter World. equally, i bet babs was FUMING that the tickets were gifted, but that she was forced to pay for the wand herself.

also, the way she makes a point of claiming she "vowed to stay all night" until "her boy" was selected for the wand choosing ceremony because "he wanted to be chosen", as though she committed to doing so because she's such a "great mum", thus she would have happily waited for hours to see ensure little boy's dream came true. like yeah, i'm sure he did want to be chosen - as did every other child there - and i'm glad he was, as he obviously had such a magical experience and that cute smile on his face is adorable, but we all know that the reason babs went thru the wand-choosing ceremony multiple times waiting for ethan to be chosen was purely for content. if the photo opps and content potential was removed, ethan would have been dragged away after the first time. i bet he absolutely adored the experience and the rare opportunity to have all of babs' attention focused on him - but sadly, as with all #gifted activites - babs wasn't there for him, to relish in his joy and love for HP. she was there because it was a freebie and she needed to take photos and footage to create an ad. there will also undoubtedly be a YT vlog, and babs will be fake sobbing in the background, and likely slyly pushing ethan to the front of the group of kids to ensure he is selected as quickly as possible so she can get back to the hotel, as it will have been a late night for babs!

Reactions: 17
Wow, only seems to take her boy anywhere when it is #ad gifted. Also, how could he have been working towards a reward that was given on a surprise trip he didn't know about?! Not sure Erin looked that surprised though did she?!

Screenshot_20220419-081058_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.