Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are their on a package deal they will have kept the Disney hotel room on, it's not simple just to split the stay and not pay for the nights your not staying if it's booked as a 14 night deal.
I would be interested for babs to discuss this and how they have done it / what they are doing. I have been looking at a Disney holiday and want to do a split between Disney hotel and universal but it’s really hard to find anywhere online which makes it easy to book this way.

Reactions: 11
I would be interested for babs to discuss this and how they have done it / what they are doing. I have been looking at a Disney holiday and want to do a split between Disney hotel and universal but it’s really hard to find anywhere online which makes it easy to book this way.
But she never actually discusses anything useful...it's all dole whips and flashing.

Reactions: 24
Cost of living/ inflation etc and they have decided to gift HER, someone who could afford the tickets/ hotel easily a stay, really really doesn’t sit right with me at all. Emma if you know your boy would love that so much, why were you not willing to put your swollen stubby hands in your own pocket? Absolutely disgusted

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
Sending lots of love 💖 look forward to having you back 💖😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope PUS- As much as a bleeping drip he is; i hope him and Ethan duck off on their own and have the most wonderful time at Universal. And i really hope Ethan enjoys all the Harry Potter stuff.

As much as i bleeping hate how so called influencer's get gifted stuff, for once i dont mind as i dont think Babs would ever pay herself to go to Universal for Ethan's benefit, so im glad Ethan has got to experience it. I just hope Ethan and PUS go and do their own thing and leave Babs and Triple threat to wander around Dr Seuss world!

Reactions: 15
I too am thrilled that Ethan got to fulfil his dream at Olivanders and it wasn’t overshadowed by triple threat.
It looks like they had a private meet and greet too as it’s never that quiet even at rope drop (yes Babs Universal have rope drop!)
I hope they make the most of the tickets, parks and hotel as there is so much to do - I wonder if the children get to see CityWalk in the evening or will they be tucked up in bed?

Reactions: 19
bleeping up at 2am again to post about Universal and Ethan. While I’m really chuffed that Ethan will get to go to HP how bleeping pathetic that she is up at 2AM EVERY MORNING to post on Instagram?!? Gotta get that engagement cos that is ALL that matters to her. It’s actually really sad and pathetic. Why can’t she just sleep and enjoy the family time. It’s really wrong. She’s an absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine walking 5 miles a day in socks and crocs?! Not to mention what it looks like. Park days need trainers or a really decent pair of walking sandals. Neither crocks or saltwater fit the bill here. But maybe it’s just me. She’s also said she’s walked the parks in flip flops, I could never do that.

Well…my kids loved them when they were 2 and 7. It meant they could engage with characters without forcing conversations. They never looked at them once they came home though. Seems a bit redundant for older kids.
Yeah same. My girl got one when she was 4; she was a bit shy and has speech therapy so conversations were not always perfectly clear or comfortable for her. We also did the Princess lunch, i think that was the main reason we got it tbh because we knew she would be meeting all the princess'es in one go. But yeah, now its turned into one of her note books with her scribbles/drawings and writing throughout it. She is 6 now and would probably want to do it again if and when we next go; but i cant really imagine a pre teen/older kid doing it.

Been thinking about how babs claims to be #size18 in everything and how much bullshit that is. I went to primark Friday and tried on multiple clothes from size 6 - 12 and left with a range of sizes depending on the style / clothing type. You cannot be one size in everything and even so babs is never a 18!!!
Yes!!
Funnily enough last week i got 2 pairs of jeans from topshop. Both size 10, the same style and the same fit. One fit me perfect, the other pair couldnt even go past my legs/thighs! And then i got some leggings from a sports shop and had to buy a size 6. My clothes range in sizes from 6 to 12. Babs is like some mythical/magical creature that only fits into size 18 wherever she shops!!haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe that she was gifted tickets. But alas she has a meagre wage and an old car.
I don’t understand how she has the audacity to accept these offers? Remember this is the same woman who sells mugs at £15 a pop to donate £1 from each sale to a children’s hospital.
We need to wake up. I no longer watch her content or provide engagement. Sales people and modern day Scrooge’s. One day this will all be over. There will be a generation of kids who’ll wake up and realise their whole childhood was sold on the internet- to me that’s not a price I’d be willing to pay for free tickets to anything.
Enjoy your HOLIDAY Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I won’t say no more but I wonder if she’ll be in a foul mood all day. (Wouldn’t want to make it any worse for those poor kids) but I can imagine her doomscrolling Tattle saying all day “they say I don’t deserve it Ste, I do deserve it Ste” stomping, passive aggressive- tell em Ste, ask the people of Universal do I deserve free tickets 🎫 then heading bathroom stateside for a toddler meltdown. Cue 2am sob story about mean trolls and messages she’s received (babnochio!) and those poor kids had an awful day with memories of their mother complaining and huffing and puffing at Ste about she can’t do it anymore...

BUT she could take free tickets and use them first - obvs. 😘

Ethan’s crocs look too small to me? His feet look squashed
Probably deliberate so they can leave early

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we tag the atrractions company on her fanny fan pics to show what a crass vulgar wholesome family vlogger she is?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is the ticket company not embarrassed to have gifted someone who, only a couple of grid posts ago, is sitting with a fan aimed at her genitals in a family theme park. Surely this isn't the kind of person they want to endorse?!

Poor Ethan will one day realise he only got to go to Universal as it was free, not because his mother wanted him to experience it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just when she can’t get on my tits anymore - more free tickets! I think I’m done. She’s disgusting. She isn’t going to change……..her whole family holiday “home” has been a farce to claim back the money! When I do make it there with my family, it will be off the back of my own hard work and saving, not selling my entire family life to the highest bidder! Don’t even care if I sound bitter - I am! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe this is why the whole panic of getting 'Home' was there as she knew it could be the only chance of reclaiming the money back.

But one post of her flashing her pants and I will email the company and tell them what I think of them. She doesn't even like HP.

Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On body positivity: actual body positivity should be about focusing on what our bodies can do, and how we can treat them as well as possible (which is about a mix of fun, health, honesty, kindness, and good habits, NOT either orthorexic shaming or just letting ourselves get sick but pretending it's fine). And the size 18 madness is so unhealthy. As people are saying, shops measure differently! NOBODY is the shame in every garment everywhere. I vary size 8 to 14 depending on what and where. It drives me mad she doesn't dress her kids properly and encourages beige food or sweets only.

• Heart
To be incredibly picky, Emma yes there are 2 Universal parks but there is also the Universal waterpark. Yes you can travel between the two parks on the Hogwarts Express / walk between them BUT only if you have tickets to both parks. There is also way more to Universal than Harry Potter, I know she said triple T and Steveo went on Hulk but are they doing no other rides/attractions at the parks other than Harry Potter?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.