Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow no-one told me that covid was over- thanks guys. I also never had the “when it’s over” conversation either, because I don’t think I’ll wake up one Tuesday morning and covid just doesn’t exist anywhere in the world. I think it will continually mutate and last forever and a day and it is our new reality.

She lives in the most selfish bubble ever, it’s all about her. When covid only impacted your ability to go on SOME holidays and meant you had to spend time with your children without risk of losing your income then you’ve really not experienced much hardship during covid. So please shut the duck up.

It’s interesting how she won’t discuss it beyond being wobbly but when she has chance to rub it in then there she is in all of her butter yellow glory. Also how many “back to normal” posts do we need? You’re on Babs Christ Lord and Saviour you cretin.
Why does she keep flashing those piss/sweat soaked shorts in every photo? 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Ok I’m really not trying to pick on the kids but what on earth has Erin got on her feet black and white long socks and green crocs?! WHY do the kids only ever to have crocs on- did Emma not pack Ethan ANY other shoes.. I’ve seen Erin wear shitwater sandals
( twinning with Emma🙄) but mostly crocs. Geez. Crocs and socks - bullies will have a field day.
I honestly feel so bad for Erin. Senior school in September is going to be hell for her. I’m all for keeping kids as ‘kids’ for as long as possible but surely Emma (being a high school teacher) should know to keep things off the internet for the sake of her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1202565
Your face is fat Bab cos you fill it with junk food ,alcohol and sugary drinks...how many bleeping times do you need to be told ? We all know you read here and you probably think you're being clever showing off your gluttony...won't be funny when you become ill through your gross habits tho will it?
ah babs, mentioning her swollen face as a nod to tattle - where it was mentioned yesterday! she's obvs been putting her early morning to good use, doomscrolling tattle! 👋🏻

it won't be long before she's blaming that facial swelling on "allergies", because she is never going to acknowledge that it's the result of her poor health and her excessive sugar/salt/alcohol intake - plus it will result in sympathy from the babettes after that car crash if a foof-fanning post. 🤢 but babs; your failing health is nothing to be proud of - and a diagnosis of type two diabetes will soon wipe that smirk off her face.

Reactions: 21
I have never, or known anyone to have to fan their own vagina! But, if anyone was to do that, why the heck would they do it in public like that! THEY WOULDNT
she is such an attention seeking prat.
The only person I have witnessed irl fanning their fanny was a woman I worked with at Woolworths 20+ years ago, she was big, brash, loud, around 40, blonde (very much like Babs😂) She used to hitch her skirt up and squat over the desk fan we used to have on the floor behind the till. She also used to tell the 16 year old new starters how she'd once had sex in the swimming pool of the Hilton hotel and also on the bonnet of a car. Very much like babanory with her made up stories

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
and she’s tagged “Magic Kingdom”. I’m sure Disney are delighted to be associated with such wholesome content 🙈
she's marked her location as Magic Kingdom yet - interestingly - it's the one post where she purposefully hasn't tagged the Walt Disney World account or disneyparksuk - which is an odd account to be tagging when she's literally in Florida! 🤷🏻‍♂️ - as sh ehas in every other post she's shared during her holiday.

adding a location to a post means the post is visible to anyone who searches that specific location, amongst all the posts which are marked at being at Magic Kingdom - which i'm sure will be a huge treat for anyone browsing photos of Disney with their kids, as parents will undoubtedly be super grateful that their childrens' eyes are exposed to images of babs fanning her crotch 🤢 - but by not tagging the Disney accounts, it means her photos won't actually be associated with Disney - if that makes sense? like, if you go to the Walt Disney World account, all her other photos will be visible amongst their tagged photos, which is accessible thru their page.

as babs has tagged all the Disney accounts possible in every other post, this was obviously a purposeful decision, because she doesn't want to associate her crass and vulgar content with Disney - presumably because she doesn't want the brand to see it, as their disgust at her behaviour would ruin any opportunity she has of working with them in the future. manipulative and deceitful as ever, and it shows that she is fully aware her behaviour is utterly vile - especially when she's taking photographs of her crotch in the centre of Disney. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ok I’m really not trying to pick on the kids but what on earth has Erin got on her feet black and white long socks and green crocs?! WHY do the kids only ever to have crocs on- did Emma not pack Ethan ANY other shoes.. I’ve seen Erin wear shitwater sandals
( twinning with Emma🙄) but mostly crocs. Geez. Crocs and socks - bullies will have a field day.
Can you imagine walking 5 miles a day in socks and crocs?! Not to mention what it looks like. Park days need trainers or a really decent pair of walking sandals. Neither crocks or saltwater fit the bill here. But maybe it’s just me. She’s also said she’s walked the parks in flip flops, I could never do that.

I’m going to sound like an absolute witch but what’s the point of an autograph book at Disney

You are basically getting a person in a costume pre tending to be a character signing a pretend name 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it
Well…my kids loved them when they were 2 and 7. It meant they could engage with characters without forcing conversations. They never looked at them once they came home though. Seems a bit redundant for older kids.

Reactions: 20
My god! She is such an embarrassment, all she has done has been vulgar. She is just over the top.
She just doesn’t know when to stop, or won’t stop. She really isn’t funny.
That feeling she gets, that she's "too much", is because she IS. Too full on, too loud, too vulgar, everything in excess!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220418_162332.jpg

So basic Bab is wearing a mini dress with chub rub shorts underneath 🤦. Surely they're made of tights material so will be fairly opaque/see thru 🤮. Why the duck doesn't she wear cropped linen trousers or actual shorts ? She has no idea about appropriate clothing ..or behaviour for that matter!!
Oh and the thing that must not be named has not disappeared you fuckwit...it's rampant in Brum at the moment. Hubby and I tested positive at the weekend as did his elderly father; my friend and family; my neice and family despite us all still wearing masks etc ...Bab can just duck off and when she gets there duck off some more 😠😠.

• Heart
View attachment 1202571

Has she really gone all the way to Disney to promote washing your hands as an attraction :ROFLMAO:
admittedly i've never been to Disney, but i always assumed there would be loads to keep you entertained at the parks - or at the hotel pool etc? she's travelled "home", to the most magical ace on earth, yet she's dragging the kids to supermarkets and dollar stores and sharing tips of bizarrely "niche" activities, like...visiting a shop where the kids can wash their hands?! where she clearly forced the golden child to pose and screw up her nose for a photo!

surely there are far more interesting and fun activities the kids would enjoy when they're at disney than look at floral water fountains and collect stickers aimed at toddlers and wait for babs to photograph 50th birthday statues - especially when at least half of each day revolves around posing for/waiting for babs to pose for photos. i dunno. she's just hardly selling the idea of visiting Florida to me, when she's posting as if she's literally struggling to find things to do or to entertain the family. she's managing to make it look incredibly dull - like, i'm not going to pay a fortune for flights to Disney World to spend a day....washing my hands...as a fun activity?! 🙄🙄

• Heart
——————————————————————
She’s finally got her long awaited meet and greet with Minnie whilst flashing her chub rub shorts and cracking on that she’s not crying because she is a weird Disney sexual innuendo saddo, but because all that silly Covid stuff is over and she can get back to what she does best - acting like a dick, stuffing her face and making a world famous theme park that most people who like that sort of thing can only dream of, look tedious

#theydontpaythosecharactersenough

#poorminnie

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’m going to sound like an absolute witch but what’s the point of an autograph book at Disney

You are basically getting a person in a costume pre tending to be a character signing a pretend name 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it
i mean, i get the concept of autograph books for tiny children who fully believe that the characters are real, as i'm sure it makes the whole experience of meeting their favourite characters even more exciting and magical.

but erin and ethan are at an age where they are surely fully aware that the teenager ambling around in a mouse costume is not actually an oversized mouse, thus i fully agree that it's a bizarre activity to get a random stranger in fancy dress to forge the signature of a fictional character. babs will say it's "for the mens", but honestly it's probably her running around the parks desperately shoving her autograph book in the character's faces, knocking little kids flying as she stomps to the front of the queue, because she seems to actually be under the impression that the bored teenage boy dressed up is the actual, real Gaston in personified form. as she does with Minnie - a real life mouse in a red dress - and Grumpy the bleeping dwarf.

note how she's now "twinning" with her "bestie" Minnie! the golden child has been shoved aside in favour of a sweaty teenager wearing a mouse costume who was probably wondering what the actual duck was happening when she spotted babs queuing in a line of children, and then demanding a photo! 🤣

the kids seem to get excited about seeing their favourite characters and posing for photos and waving at the parade, but in terms of collecting autographs, i imagine it's an activity that babs pushes, and is very much under the guise of the children wanting autographs, when in reality they're dragging their heels while she stalks every possible character and would far rather spend their time on the rides - or, in Ethan's case, wishing he was allowed to visit Harry Potter world at Universal. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot get over her treating her chub rub shorts like cycling shorts. It's indecent the way she's flashing them around

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I cannot get over her treating her chub rub shorts like cycling shorts. It's indecent the way she's flashing them around
it bothers me every time!

i love my chub rub shorts in the summer, they’re a godsend for when i’m in city breaks and walking a lot, but they’re underwear, you’re not meant to see them. babs seems to wear them as an excuse to have the tiniest mini dresses over and it’s fine because she’s wearing “shorts”. does she not look at how they’re supposed to be worn?!

Reactions: 19
Been out and just caught up. F me almost vommed when I saw her fanning her foof ffs absolutely no shame. Imagine being associated with that.

I can’t understand why she’s crying that you can hug characters aka covid costumes again. Here’s hoping she doesn’t catch covid off one of them and take them back to her sickly father when she picks up the rats. Oh wait no sorry covid is over for babs . My bad 🙄

Also do not tell me she’s taken chub rub shorts for every single day of the holiday. She def ain’t washing them. Ughhh multi day sweat from sweaty Emma. Vom.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS, they’re in costumes….how can you tell?! And who does she love so much…the kids or the cast members?
B375B91E-EC5D-4CD5-9B78-40C362E7AC03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh FFS, they’re in costumes….how can you tell?! And who does she love so much…the kids or the cast members?
View attachment 1203363
The cast members will be crying because it’s hot, because well, covid is still about. But. How the duck would she know they’re crying. They’ve mostly got huge duck off heads on. She’s bloody crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'll be honest, I got a bit teary watching a video of someone's 3/4 year old running up to Goofy and then stopping at a social distance and waving, and then Goofy was all come here we can hug. But that was because that's the only world that child has known, and to them that is Goofy.

I love a character meet (though not face characters as Mr David and Mr Ian would say!), but I didn't cry when I hugged them in DLP when they started allowing it again. It was more of a hug and move onto getting a picture (I like getting pics with characters in different outfits kinda like trying to catch them all like Pokemon lol).

I wonder if her 11 and 9 year old were so bothered about hugs because it's something they don't get at home. Neither Emma or Ste strike me as the hugging type. Sniffing their head whilst she takes an insta pic yes, but showing actual real affection to her kids or husband? Nah, that's not babs.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.