Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am confused why she is re wearing an outfit as I thought she packed an outfit for every day in her packing videos?
Unless these ‘defiantly candid not staged’ photos were taken the day she wore it?
My money's on its the only thing that fits! She's massively in denial that she's a good couple of sizes (at least!) Bigger than she was the last time she went to disney, and most of the "bounding" outfits she has are kept in storage ready for next time they go on their annual 10k work trip!

Reactions: 24
Erin will definitely get her own way 🙄!

Also, the Colin reference is getting really boring now, it wasn’t even particularly funny the first time! 🥱
I know it’s completely insane. But my dad had the same name. He died recently and every time I see her posting about the foot fetish I want to reach into my phone and slap her.

She’s just too much. Too much of everything and not like she posts in her attention seeking posts. Where she tries to make out that she’s the way she is because people put her down as a teenager (Emma your behaviour and personality haven’t changed I’m guessing)
she’s every one of the seven deadly sins manifested in one human form and it’s horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks like she’s had her finger up her nose too much her nostrils are red

and how utterly shite does that pizza look

she’s even made pizza look crap 😠
Ugh, this pic she looks like wormtail when he's changing from man to rat! 🤣 #LittleHpRefForYouBabsReadyForLater 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Holiday to Florida for an influencer - details about wait times, new online ordering for food, genie plus, lightening lanes, differences in levels of hotels, parking, car hire vs Uber, things to do outside Disney, early passes for Universal, water parks, how you can clean clothes, outlet shopping/custom rules for what you can bring back etc etc.

Holiday to Florida for Babs - look how much crap I pack for weeks before I go, wearing the same sweaty polyester outfits and expecting everyone to tell me how amazing I look, sugary snacks, what you can buy in tat shops, wake up in the middle of night for social media action, swollen body and yellow skin, alcohol, favourite kid, selfies not scenery. twit.
Absolutely! She isn't providing any useful information whatsoever, she's literally just swanning around thinking that her mundane life (but at Disney) is enough to keep people interested. Newsflash, Emma- you have no "angle" no "niche", you are essentially a stay at home parent (who does minimal actual parenting) and your life is not interesting- it's no different to millions of other people lives. Maybe it's time to stop trying to "make Emma happen", accept you peaked a few years back, and spend some time with your kids while they still want to spend time with you, your husband before he leaves, and your parents before they're no longer here!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How did they get blaze wrong?! It's easy and also 4 pizzas! We only got 2 between 2 adults and 2 pre teens.
We went in Aug 19 and stayed at the same hotel as them for my sins

Reactions: 17
So gross posting not one but 3 pictures of her with a fan aimed at her fanny🤢🤢🤢No one needs to know how sweaty you are. Jesus it’s not even that hot ffs!
Maybe Emma if you bought clothes that FIT you and were made out of nice materials like cotton and linen you wouldn’t sweat so much.
And maybe just STOP POSTING such utterly grim images.
the fact she shared these photos is vile in itself, but the claim that they were taken as a result of her requesting steve capture a few candid, spontaneous photos of her, and this was the result! bullshit.

those crass photos have babs' name written all over them. they were obviously pre-planned and posed by babs, who then demanded steve take photos because she is desperate for content, and is still clinging to the fact that her original fanny fanning tiktok reel went viral - although not last year's rehash, which she should probably have learnt from because this is vulgar. she's literally as disney with her children, who she will have told to stand to the side and wait while she prioritises posing "candidly" with a fan aimed at her sweaty crotch outside a cafe on main street. WHY?! it's utterly disgusting. ffs, if you're fanning your crotch in the middle of a theme park, that's a clear sign you need to take a shower, change your clothes and swap the coke for water - oh, and lose weight. she's literally wearing the same playsuit she's been wearing for days - she must absolutely stink. 🤢

steve needs to unearth his balls, intervene put a stop to her crass behaviour - not stand behind the camera and capture the moment for their holiday memories. those poor kids must be absolutely mortified, and babs has truly proved she has absolutely zero self respect. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1202571

Has she really gone all the way to Disney to promote washing your hands as an attraction :ROFLMAO:
The worst of it is that Disney Springs is great. Brill shopping (💗 Sephora), really fun rainy day activities like dine-in movie theatre, dine-in bowling, boat rides, awesome restaurants one with amphi cars. The list goes on. But she is talking about washing your bleeping hands?!

• Haha
How did they get blaze wrong?! It's easy and also 4 pizzas! We only got 2 between 2 adults and 2 pre teens.
We went in Aug 19 and stayed at the same hotel as them for my sins
LOL, you should know by now ... half for Erin, half for Ethan, 1 for Stephen and 2 for Blobs, I mean Babs....🐷🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My god! She is such an embarrassment, all she has done has been vulgar. She is just over the top.
She just doesn’t know when to stop, or won’t stop. She really isn’t funny.

I sweat excessively (hyperhidrosis) and I can say in all of my 30 odd years I've never had to fan my fanny. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 28
I don’t give a crap about Disney however one think I am interested in is the food. How much things cost, what everything looks like, what the dining experience is like, I’m forever getting videos come up on my tiktok of ‘what I ate at Disney in a day’ and really enjoy them. Babs telling people to download the app to see menus and prices is completely missing the mark. I’m not going to go to Disney, I don’t want to download an app nor read a menu. I want to see actual pictures and reviews,

Reactions: 21
Certainly not looking to Babfend but her suggestion re using the app for wait times is correct really the times today are not necessarily the times tomorrow. Obviously she could allude and has done to the current attractions that have the longest wait . Certainly agree the content re restaurants within and outside , other attractions away from Disney are lacking. Having watched pixieplanner_ on ig as mentioned by someone earlier in the week and her posts from the same days the content is far more rich and you would not have even know from Babs that there has been some significant looking rain I guess they were back tucked up in the hotel .

Reactions: 12
Her face isn't swollen it's holiday weight gain.. mostly down to the high amount of sugar she's consumed.

Please for the love of God tell me that Erin doesn't actually believe Stitch is real.. she's gonna have a hard time at school if anyone gets wind of that video.

Fanning your sweaty vagina at home is one thing but at Disney in public is an all time low .... How utterly embarrassing.

Has Ste been claimed by his carers yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As of Steven took that picture without her asking him to… 🙄🙄🙄
Seriously, who believes this tit?!
it's such a candid and spontaneous photo, that - despite being supposedly totally unaware that steve's taking it - babs is looking directly at the camera through the side of her plastic toddler sunglasses! nice try babs, but you'll have to put in far more effort to fool this bunch of insanely-clever cowbags! 👌🏻

and we all know steve would never take a photo without babs' permission. steve's life is based on a following a list of her demands. i bet she's been absolutely rabid with excitement at the idea of sharing that post - content she's been planning since before they left brum, based on her previous success with that foof fanning tiktok reel, and her sheer desperation to rehash it in every possible format to try and go viral. and as for "spontaneous", that photo opp will have been felt tipped into their daily schedule from day one! it's not doing great in terms of likes and enegagment, eh babs? not the viral success you anticipated? not managing to achieve your aspirations of mimicking KDIL's crass content?! 🤣

the only thing she's managed to achieve is to highlight to the world that she's a vulgar, sweaty, stinking skank. 🤢

Although she won’t admit it this holiday might be the thing that has made Emma realise she is so much unhealthier than a few years ago and it seems to be making her a little manic as she is compensating for this big time by being more attention seeking than ever.

No belt to help hold up your cracking rack Babs?View attachment 1202786
it appears her cracking rack is literally balanced on her gunt - which actually seems totally sufficient at taking over the role of her boob support belt, and is effectively holding up her cracking rack! but sure babs, you definitely #addabelt to "define your waist", not to compensate for your refusal to buy a decent bra! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Wow no-one told me that covid was over- thanks guys. I also never had the “when it’s over” conversation either, because I don’t think I’ll wake up one Tuesday morning and covid just doesn’t exist anywhere in the world. I think it will continually mutate and last forever and a day and it is our new reality.

She lives in the most selfish bubble ever, it’s all about her. When covid only impacted your ability to go on SOME holidays and meant you had to spend time with your children without risk of losing your income then you’ve really not experienced much hardship during covid. So please shut the duck up.

It’s interesting how she won’t discuss it beyond being wobbly but when she has chance to rub it in then there she is in all of her butter yellow glory. Also how many “back to normal” posts do we need? You’re on Babs Christ Lord and Saviour you cretin.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ok I’m really not trying to pick on the kids but what on earth has Erin got on her feet black and white long socks and green crocs?! WHY do the kids only ever to have crocs on- did Emma not pack Ethan ANY other shoes.. I’ve seen Erin wear shitwater sandals
( twinning with Emma🙄) but mostly crocs. Geez. Crocs and socks - bullies will have a field day.

• Angry
I have never, or known anyone to have to fan their own vagina! But, if anyone was to do that, why the heck would they do it in public like that! THEY WOULDNT
she is such an attention seeking prat.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.