Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment on here very often.. long time lurker/reader ( you guys move too quick for me 😂)

But seriously what on Earth is this tit show! I’m absolutely horrified that she thinks this behaviour is ok? She knows things linger on the internet right? The minute the kids triple threats new class mates find out what her mum does all this will be all over the school! Seriously bab sort yourself out ffs!

also can’t believe that they have gifted her those tickets and hotel and she’s not even following them on insta! What a joke! As you have all said she can more than afford to take her boy to universal, if he loves Harry Potter so much why would you not plan that in? We all know she’s off setting the whole thing now as a work trip including the wand that shock horror she’s had to pay for herself! What a joke! We are planning to go to Florida in 4 years when my FIL turns 60 and we are already saving, especially for things like Wands, special things things our girls (who will be 8 and nearly 5) will love because guess what babs that is what you do for your kids! Not moan and only do something because it’s gifted! If it was triple threat who loved Harry Potter she would have been all over it!

New thread suggestion:
Gifted a trip to universal but it’s all for the boy so babs is miserable!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gifted trip to universal and all she has shown us is the mardi gras and HP wand store. They will want more bang for their buck- surely??

Reactions: 21
It would appear that Babs has given herself a headache after consuming even more sugary snacks (and of course she ridiculed Ethan for what he chose). Fear not, however, as she has opted for *sugar free* Calpol to tide her over until her next hit.

Screenshot_20220420-104504_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
5A60449F-A01B-4827-A798-8757A543A122.png
Why is her 11 year old daughter dressed like a 4 year old? That poor girl is going to get annihilated at high school and it will be all Bab’s doing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sent a message to babs and got a reply...... apparently she's working, vlogging, posting as part of her job on this holiday...in return of the gifted tickets 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sent a message to babs and got a reply...... apparently she's working, vlogging, posting as part of her job on this holiday...in return of the gifted tickets 😡😡
Oh so she is doing her "job" and the rest of her family are tagging along to help with her "job" not much fun for them on there family holiday then

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It would appear that Babs has given herself a headache after consuming even more sugary snacks (and of course she ridiculed Ethan for what he chose). Fear not, however, as she has opted for *sugar free* Calpol to tide her over until her next hit.

View attachment 1207476
Yes I'm a parent Emma, to two adult children and I have NEVER "resorted to" kids Calpol in my entire life. I take paracetamol tablets like a big girl and ensure I always have some to hand, even abroad. By the way, your kids have outgrown lots of things you still make them do and taking bleeping Calpol syrup is one of them, you massive twit.

Reactions: 35
E
So she hasn't shown the check in process or first reaction to the rooms. Radio silence since she got to universal.. tit at her job

I think attraction tickets direct need the daily mail article sent to them to remind them who they are working with
What was the Daily Mail article? Did it slate her?

Reactions: 4
Can she please give this Colin crap a rest, it is BORING Babs. Also I'm glad to see that no where near as many people have appreciated/liked her awful nip slip reel as do her other grid posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1207476
I’m surprised that post has not been flagged as it’s sort of posting medical information

Reactions: 9
Never in my life have I had childrens calpol. Just throw a box of paracetamol in your bag, twit or here’s a thought maybe sunstroke with alcohol consumption gives you bad headaches try hydrating with bleeping water not some sugary crap.

Reactions: 22
“The universal walkway” eh I think you mean Citywalk emma? Doesn’t even know the proper name

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes I'm a parent Emma, to two adult children and I have NEVER "resorted to" kids Calpol in my entire life. I take paracetamol tablets like a big girl and ensure I always have some to hand, even abroad. By the way, your kids have outgrown lots of things you still make them do and taking bleeping Calpol syrup is one of them, you massive twit.
Yes exactly this! I try not to drink to excess and I drink some bleeping water 🙄

Reactions: 15
I know I’m on one today so apologies for all my posts but wtf in their right minds gives her ad’s? Do they not check her other ones out ? She’s not able to do an ad for rice ffs not to mind a Disney / universal ad. You know what,? The company’s that give her them deserve the tit she hands up 🤬

I know I’m on one today so apologies for all my posts but wtf in their right minds gives her ad’s? Do they not check her other ones out ? She’s not able to do an ad for rice ffs not to mind a Disney / universal ad. You know what,? The company’s that give her them deserve the tit she hands up 🤬
Excuse me. Speak for yourself. I hang all my grains of rice out on the washing line now, thanks to Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.