Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to wonder if her 2am thing is so as to try to ensure she does not suffer from jet lag once home and she is primed to post all those blogs, unpacking stories, washing stories etc. There has been no evening content at all so far from what I have seen just really early mornings to perhaps mid afternoon.
I wondered if it’s so she can read tattle without ste knowing? I’m pretty sure her family are desperate for her to set some boundaries. After all us cowbags are “making her life hell.”

I think it was planned, she brought Ethan's robes and gryfindor t-shirt. She's planned this trip for months, I bet the gifted tickets were part of the planning. I think she said the wand was a reward because many people can't fathom being able to spend that kind of money at the moment on gifts for their kids, so she's trying to justify it. She doesn't need to justify it though, that boy deserves his treat!

The footwear is still pissing me off, get your children some decent shoes!! Look after their feet. It's Iceland all over again, she'll pay $65 for a wand but her children are walking miles a day in cheapo crocs.
Let’s not forget they’ve already been shopping to the outlet. Even after if they’d outgrown their trainers they could have got some there. But they would require her to spend money on both of them!!

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, I don't know why I did this, but I zoomed in & there is definite nipple action going on. She literally flashed her tit at a family water park 🤦🏼‍♀️ At what point does someone say enough is enough. Maybe I should send it to PUS, it's probably the most tit action he's seen in a while 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
With the yellow she's turning; she could be part of Spongebob's family... I mean she's halfway there as she's already a sponge 😂😂
Oh god now I’ve got that playing in my head

“Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants”

I'm sorry, I don't know why I did this, but I zoomed in & there is definite nipple action going on. She literally flashed her tit at a family water park 🤦🏼‍♀️ At what point does someone say enough is enough. Maybe I should send it to PUS, it's probably the most tit action he's seen in a while 😂😂
Apart from faced with his own reflection? Let’s face it he’s a total TIT

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jumping bleeping Jehoshaphat.

Why does she think being intentionally ungainly and uncouth is so hilarious?

She's so pissed off she's had to leave Disney to go to Universal isn't she!? 🤣🤣

And I'm sorry but what kind of filthy skank only takes 14 pairs of pants on a 2 week holiday.... does she not change them in the evening after showering/being out all day sweating in them? She is disgusting!!! 🤮
the weirdest part about this was that i'm sure that she's previously made a huge deal about how important it is to pack extra underwear and t-shirts etc for holidays - or was that solely for the toddlers, because they constantly spill food all over themselves and - according to babs' insinuations - at the age of eleven and nine, regularly wet themselves?!

the amount of times babs mentions that she's so excited that "a bit of wee came out" or that her crotch is so sweaty she's having to fan it, and that she has to rinse out her chub rub shorts because they are stinking and soaked in sweat, it implies that she is the one who needs to ensure she prioritises packing spare underwear. she said before she left that she'd been forced to buy new underwear for the whole family, as they only had six pairs of pants each - she washes a load of washing each day, dontcha know! - but the fact she packed 14 pairs of pants for a 14 day holiday, thus is sweating in the pair of pants all day and keeping on the same pair of pants all evening when they go out for dinner and potentially sleeping in them is utterly vile. i assume that - as with pyjamas - she takes off her dirty pants for a bath, and then pulls the same pair back on again, which is gross in general - but worse when she's doing it in such hot weather! ffs babs, go to target and buy yourself more underwear. please don't resort to turning unwashed pairs inside out, you filthy skank. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Holy fuckballs, wish I’d waited until morning before checking Tattle 😭😂 sweet dreams everyone 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i'm assuming that photo was taken by an unfortunate passing stranger that babs aggressively thrust her camera at, thus she didn't have a huge selection of photos to choose from, as otherwise i would be surprised that this was th eone she chose to share. for a start, she's photographed directly from the front - and we all know how insecure babs feels about her appearance when photos aren't taken from a high-angle - plus she obviously didn't have time to arrange the kids into position at each side, perfectly posed to conceal her gunt! it's very telling that that particular photo didn't earn itself a permanent potsition on her grid and was presumably only shared in her stories because she needed it as part of the ad.

the way that the kids are nestled into steve and she's standing at such a distance from ethan that the image could easily be cropped to remove her from the family photo - as opposed to most photos, where ethan or steve are on the sidelines. it is heartbreaking the way she's positioned herself so far away from ethan - when she's usually clutching the golden child as tightly as possible - but also clearly highlights her and steve's loveless marriage, as the two don't look like they're in a relationship - they look like they can hardly bear to touch each other! it's such a painfully awkward photo - as though a manically-smiling woman in toddler sunglasses has unexpectedly crashed a nice family photo of a dad with his kids! 🤣

fixed it for ya, babs. a lovely photo of steve and the kids! 😘

View attachment 1206638
Ste isn't even touching her, he's got his arms on the fence behind them. He really can't stand her can he!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely. He deserved to have that moment. Although bit weird PUS didn’t want to witness his boys happiness? My husband wouldn’t have missed that for the world if that was our son!
i doubt steve was given the choice. babs is so controlling and absolutely adamant in the importance of implementing her ridiculous "divide and conquer" technique, and on this occasion, steve unfortunately couldn't be permitted to spend time with ethan - as he usually would in such situations - as babs needed to be there to film content for the ad. i imagine babs was FUMING she was reluctantly forced to spend time with her son, impatiently waiting for him to be selected for the wand choosing ceremony so she could capture the photos she needed and shuffle him back to the hotel on the basis that he was overtired and needed to be in bed, while wishing she'd been able to spend the time with the golden child and dumped ethan on steve. 😔

although steve and erin seem to enjoy the rides which babs doesn't, so it makes sense for them to enjoy the rides together, on this occasion, it seemed unfair that they couldn't manage to spend time together as a family, so babs could prioritise taking photos while steve could enjoy witnessing their son's happiness! surely ethan would have preferred his dad to be there too, and especially as erin looked so excited for ethan in the photos were he was told they were going to universal - i'm sure she could have waited until the next day to go on the rides, especially as i always thought she was a HP fan too! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Anyone else crying themselves to sleep after seeing Babs udder?

Why would she not check this herself?! I think we’ve seen every orifice of Spamala now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Blink. Blink. Blink.

Try as I might, I cannot unsee that 🐄

What, and I cannot stress this enough, the actual duck ?

How utter-ly repulsive :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't she say in one packing vlog, that she took extra pairs of pants? Then again, she had to rinse some out in the sink🤮🤮🤮, when they went to Brighton. She really is a filthy mare!
ETA
I wonder how many pairs of pyjamas she has taken as one pair usually last her weeks! 🤢🤢
she stated in her packing vlog that she was planning to pack two different pairs of pyjamas for the kids - really pushing the boat out, because she thought it might not be nice for them to sleep in the same pair of sweaty pyjamas in such hot weather for two entire weeks. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Is this why she does that bloody stupid skirt thing in photos? Is she copying a bloody mouse now? 🤔🙄😂

Also who mentioned tips like Uber options on here? She's mentioned Uber in stories and free parking. I think Babs has got more content from the Cowbags and given someone a tingo 🎉

Attachments

• Haha
Is this why she does that bloody stupid skirt thing in photos? Is she copying a bloody mouse now? 🤔🙄😂

Also who mentioned tips like Uber options on here? She's mentioned Uber in stories and free parking. I think Babs has got more content from the Cowbags and given someone a tingo 🎉
I think that was me 🤣 I said a proper influencer would talk about things like car hire vs Uber 🤣 What a treat - a Tingo on my big 4-0 birthday! Thanks Babs 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine paying for Babs to promote Universal and seeing THAT video. Christ on a bike, she really can make everything look utter shite.
Universal is way better than Disney yet she’s not doing it justice at all.
Just oafing about in a family swimming pool trying to be sexy (FAILING) and nearly flashing your saggy tiddies cracking rack

Going back to the pants thing - I take about a gazillion pairs for a trip, but I also still manage to wash the others that I’ve worn whilst on holiday.

Yes ok washing clothes on holiday isn’t the most fun, but in America, especially Disney hotels, there are more than enough washing machines and tumble driers which clean clothes in HALF the time that we can over here.

So when they go back in the afternoon to the pool, they could easily shove a load of washing on and it’s completely clean and dry within an hour.

No more dirty gussets needed.

Reactions: 18
I see attraction tickets haven’t used her video on their grid thank god just the nice photos of Ethan enjoying himself at HP! Honestly how are her family not embarrassed by her?! My daughters at Erin’s age would have stomped off going “ Ewww Gross mum you’re so embarrassing!”
So many wonderful things to see and photograph at Disney and Universal to post on Instagram but what does she post-Pics of her fanning her sweaty fanny, talking about peeing whilst in swimwear, frequently telling us how sweaty she is and flashing her saggy tits in a swimming pool.
FFS Emma give it up.

Reactions: 25
So when they go back in the afternoon to the pool, they could easily shove a load of washing on and it’s completely clean and dry within an hour.

Exactly what we do. They accept card and there’s an app to see when it’s finished!

Reactions: 11
Going back to the pants thing - I take about a gazillion pairs for a trip, but I also still manage to wash the others that I’ve worn whilst on holiday.

Yes ok washing clothes on holiday isn’t the most fun, but in America, especially Disney hotels, there are more than enough washing machines and tumble driers which clean clothes in HALF the time that we can over here.

Yes exactly it’s really easy! They even have little boxes of detergent in a vending machine for God’s sake in most of the laundry rooms in hotels etc if she didn’t want to buy it at Target!
So she can wash her chub rub shorts but apparently not her knickers?!
I mean I bet she’s lying about not having enough knickers but if it IS true wouldn’t you just go to Target/ Walmart and buy a pack if you’re that bothered?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.