Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean CITYWALK? Or the actual walkway between the hotels and parks? Haven’t been for a while but I thought the walkway was a path 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least it seems they have finally ventured out later in the day. Though sunset is about 8pm so maybe not too late

Reactions: 12
@GingerWhinger

“Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants”

This has got to be the next thread title 😂😂😂 absolutely hilarious and babs has coincidentally since popped both Ethan and Erin into SpongeBab tops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry, I don't know why I did this, but I zoomed in & there is definite nipple action going on. She literally flashed her tit at a family water park 🤦🏼‍♀️ At what point does someone say enough is enough. Maybe I should send it to PUS, it's probably the most tit action he's seen in a while 😂😂
We all need to contact Attraction Tickets Direct with this abdolute tit show!!
I'm sure they're thrilled that she's flashing her tits and advertising the ONLY free thing to do in Universal - City Walk! Seriously!!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 20
Babs partaking of the Mardi Gras parade at Universal & now has the horn for her husband. She’s got the been on the cocks again, Ste wear under armour if you need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
do you think it’s a coincidence or a sly dig that Babs has shared fake Mardi Gras stories and her ex friend Katie Ellison has simultaneously shared real Mardi Gras stories from her previous New Orleans trip?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m absolutely dumbfounded by her the last few days she is vile.! Flashing her underwear, fanning her bits, sweaty boobs mentioned, the tits and nipple out and you could defo see a nipple. Also the thought of her holding her swimsuit to the side to wee, hands covered in piss as I reckon her gunt got in the way.! A company sees this and gets her to advertise their business so she could get a freebie.! Astounded and fuming.! I’m saving like crazy to be able to go to Florida, overtime etc and my other half has now had a pay cut in order to keep his job after covid (he worked the whole way through, we both did) no furlough no holidays nothing.! While she is handed stuff on a gifted plate. Glad Ethan got to see Harry Potter but was that it.? What about all the other stuff. Why couldn’t Erin and pus enjoy HP with him to see his joy. No babs had to do it as it’s the main attraction. Ethan suddenly became worthy. Uhh she absolutely boils my piss

oh babs know you scroll tattle, lose the Colin thing its tit and not funny, lose the praise be as that just reminds me of women being treated appallingly in handmaids tale. Also put yourself away body positivity isn’t about your stunt yesterday have some thought for your kids friends seeing that.!
oh and it’s citywalk not walkway.!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We all need to contact Attraction Tickets Direct with this abdolute tit show!!
I'm sure they're thrilled that she's flashing her tits and advertising the ONLY free thing to do in Universal - City Walk! Seriously!!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄
I’m sure the pictures of her boy in the Wand shop have more than met the requirements and potentially she will no doubt get other gifts offered from it.

Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely disgusted with this vile human being, I can totally see how she has no friends. If I was away with someone I’d be mortified and disgusted to be seen with her!!! All she has done is talk about her sweaty bits , bodily functions, gussets and fkn Colin !! Read some books babs learn the basics on how to behave appropriately because bleeping hell you certainly didn’t learn it at home. And who the duck is she trying to be relatable to? I’m 49 not that much older than her and she is too much she’s a disgusting vile excuse for a human . And again what boils my piss is the lack of respect for her children ☹

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tell us you have a sexless marriage more babs. Making a point to say Ste looked good is just odd. Maybe he got some last night 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems even the babettes are getting bored of her udder-ly ridiculous behaviours. More 🐄🛍's incoming...

• Haha
She thinks being crass is something to be proud of no doubt encouraged by the dimwits that follow her
She is quite pathetic really 🙄🙄
My Husband is fine about my free spirited way of living. In fact, he says he finds me so exciting because I am unpredictable (we've been together over 30 years) but he would be horrified if I posted this on social media. He'd laugh at me doing it and film me, yes - but for US .. I could never humiliate my gorgeous husband by posting things like this online. She is a rabid attention seeker.

She is more obsessed with "Colin" than he was of her. He typed ONE comment as he's an obvious foot fetishist, he will comment on THOUSANDS of women's profiles about their feet, she's not special. However, it does confirm to us that she never gets compliments or attention from Stephen, & that she never had compliments or attention from men in general throughout her sad life, as she is so giddy and obsessed about "Colin". In her mind, he looks like Colin Firth, or Colin Farrell. BABS, HE DOESN'T. He looks like this.....

Can I say if you do the thing she is talking about surely you are just weeing on your costume and hand and then getting back into a communal pool are you not? She is disgusting.
1) we don’t need to know
2) why not wear top and bottoms
3) there are other options like pulling the costume down to pee

I think she gets some kind of weird kick out of sharing this kind of information to followers. I also think this behaviour will attract odd characters to her community. She is sick in the head.
It's a "skill" (aka common knowledge) many females hone from childhood, myself included. Millions of women do this globally. They don't get anything on their hand or swimsuit. However, they also don't post about it on social media. Many things Babs posts should be private, much like her mentor KDIL, who is also abhorrent, crass, crude, disgusting and an embarrassment to her weakling spineless husband and poor children.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
After sharing one of her earliest vlogs a few week ago, it just shows how much she’s changed, dramatically for the worse, over the years. She’s barely recognisable.
She’s vulgar, sweaty, greasy, greedy and repulsive. The ‘fame’ and money has ruined her.

I’ve been MIA from tattle for a while but I’ve been lurking on the big fat yellow one’s insta during the whole Disney holiday and I can’t really find the words! She’s barely been off her bleeping phone, shoving it in her children’s faces every 5 minutes, talking about her sweaty Fanny (vom) and just generally being a grade A bell end. SHE IS VILE. Who finds this tit entertaining???

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.