Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody gift her A toothbrush and toothpaste? Oh and a bottle of mouth wash while you’re at it 👍🏼 She looks like she has dogs breath, talks like a 60 year old smoker, and has yellow teeth 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A grid post of Ethan this morning. In the hacked zoom, she said she does “A couple of posts a month of her children.” and “They’re not on it much.” I took notes 😎

I can count five grid posts with the children in them so far in this month of March, and we are only on 14th March. That’s one every 3 days. If we take this as a typical period (I have no idea if it is as I haven’t looked at any other months) then her children appear in about 10 grid posts a month. How is a “couple a month” the same as TEN? In babs’ world! She is so deceitful. Why wasn’t she honest with the uni huns about how often her children feature in her social medial? Because she KNOWS it’s harmful to her children and that she will be judged for it. I judge you, babs. Oh and you’re a big fat liar.
ah come on now, we all know that babs - despite her masters level of intelligence - has a very poor grasp of the english language - especially in terms of her understanding of quantities. similar to how, to babs, "a handful" refers to a couple of hundred, and "a few" refers to a similar amount, she obviously uses the term "a couple" to refer ten! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but no, you're absolutely right - she's a big fat liar. and the evidence of her deceit is quite literally littered all over her grid, so i honestly don't know why she bothers being dishonest about the fact she is perfectly happy to regularly exploits her kids for content! 🤥

Reactions: 17
ah come on now, we all know that babs - despite her masters level of intelligence - has a very poor grasp of the english language - especially in terms of her understanding of quantities. similar to how, to babs, "a handful" refers to a couple of hundred, and "a few" refers to a similar amount, she obviously uses the term "a couple" to refer ten! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but no, you're absolutely right - she's a big fat liar. and the evidence of her deceit is quite literally littered all over her grid, so i honestly don't know why she bothers being dishonest about the fact she is perfectly happy to regularly exploits her kids for content! 🤥
Speaking of a handful, she’s not plugged her mugs for a long time. No new products? Thought she had travel mugs coming out 🤔

Reactions: 13
WTF does she think she looks like! 🙄🙄🙄
SO graceful! the absolute epitome of elegance with those stylish ankle-choking converse, ugly, shapeless frock and hideous sunglasses! 🤢

equally, the fact she justifies not washing her clothes because she's worried they will shrink and no longer fit her! she's beyond gross. babs, you utter skank - if washing your clothes results in you being unable. to. fit into them, it literally means your body is larger than the clothing size printed on the label, and you need to buy clothes that actually fit you! it's not like she can't afford a denim jacket in a size 22, ffs! she's unable to do up the size 18 she's parading around in, and she never washes it for fear it will become even more difficult to squeeze herself into - despite having had it for years. it must absolutely stink. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Emma has had a small taste of fame and is now absolutely desperate to go viral and seek out more fame. The only way she has gone viral in the past is fanning her lady parts with a fan. It is going to be a difficult watch to see how low this woman is prepared to sink.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I also love birmingham, but I live in the chocolate area which is lovely. I appreciate there are some less than nice areas (like all cities), but for our family it works and there are lots of lovely non grellow people who live here!

Reactions: 28
WTF does she think she looks like! 🙄🙄🙄
I bleeping hate those stupid heart sunglasses she wears. Look at her pastey legs! They look like uncooked sausages 😂😂😂

As if Stephen looked at that reel and was like “Aaaahhhh!!”

You could show that man live footage of aliens destroying the whole of Birmingham and he’d still be the expressionless mute mop he always is.
Whaddya mean? 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The discount code is wrong it should be Stevie not Emma, he’s the one doing the bloody cooking not her.

have to disagree parts of birmingham city centre are beautiful bull ring area is lovely the canals are stunning and the mail box has some brilliant restaurants. Just because we hate babs lets not hate on a city that lots of us love.
Born and bred, heritage goes back hundreds of years. Lived there all my life, went to school there, stayed well into adulthood, family still live in parts. I think it's a dump. Each to their own though, isn't it, I guess?

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't tell you just how much I hate those heart shaped sunglasses.
ahaa, luckily for you she has a pair of those hideous heart-shaped sunglasses in every possible colour, and she'll definitely be trolling you by wearing them all at every opportunity once she's caught up here and read this comment! 👌🏻

• Haha
Ad incoming - well I know f all about Green Chef but I’m totally flummoxed as to how the hell she can get a food ad when she’s never cooked a meal in her life 😡😡😡😡 & is hardly the epitome of healthy eating . Certainly won’t be using them.

The ‘bits n bobs’ you need to make a meal are called INGREDIENTS Emma not that you would know seeing as PUS has to cook everything when you’ve been twatting around doing nothing productive all day! Oh and cut the TV presenters high voice at the end you just sound like a twit !

ps I’d love to see her eating the food, nowhere near beige enough , bet she picks the veg out , picks out the pasta then grabs a crispy crème 🍩 and gets PUS to chuck chicken nuggets n chips in the oven.

Reactions: 23
Go on Bab show us you eating it...you're happy to shove cake in your gob for the camera. I think we all know where that veg is heading ,the irony of Babby Berry lecturing us about food waste. Also I'm pretty certain I could pick up those ingredients at Aldi for half the price... so jog on with your expensive affiliates..cretin !

Attachments

Reactions: 22
have to disagree parts of birmingham city centre are beautiful bull ring area is lovely the canals are stunning and the mail box has some brilliant restaurants. Just because we hate babs lets not hate on a city that lots of us love.
There are parts that are are lovely and some beautiful historic buildings. I agree, down by the canals are stunning but, there are also some terrible parts of the city. Just as in most cities. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
How dare the grellow one preach food waste. How about reducing your hauls of plastic landfill tat & fast-fashion clothing, then you may get me on board! Bet she sneaked tomato soup & a cheese toastie afterwards

In this video she literally says at 3:53 -

“You don’t like the majority of food. The only food you like is meat, bread, cheese and sweets. If I gave you a plate of vegetables would you eat it?”

Stephen - “No”

Yet he’s made pasta salad for their lunch? Sure Babs..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m sure the M&S dress she bought last year? In which case it would be sold out, correct me if I’m wrong.
Her dress sense is rubbish, dresses like a granny. I’m older than her and would never dream of wearing what she wears in a million years. I know everyone has different tastes, even my friends don’t even dress like her.
I suppose you could spot a babbette from a mile away as they will be wearing shapeless dresses with a belt. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go on Bab show us you eating it...you're happy to shove cake in your gob for the camera. I think we all know where that veg is heading ,the irony of Babby Berry lecturing us about food waste. Also I'm pretty certain I could pick up those ingredients at Aldi for half the price... so jog on with your expensive affiliates..cretin !
ah, the rats are gonna be treated to a feast! 🐀

the absolute shocking quality of babs' ads - that first story cuts off before she even finishes her sentence, and the obvious struggle she has attempted to pronounce "fusilli"!

there is no way in hell babs would eat a pine nut, and in terms of "perfect portions", there's absolutely no way that meal would fill her up! she'd be straight onto the sugary snacks!

for someone who supposedly promotes "body confidence", she's very happy to promote the toxicity of diet culture when it benefits HER. everyone's body is different, with entirely different nutritional requirements, thus how can green chef determine the "perfect portion" for absolutely all of their customers? although if babs did stick to those portion sizes constantly, she may find herself able to reduce her body back into her dream size 18! but sure babs, you go right ahead with the perpetual hypocrisy of advertising fresh, healthy home-made meals, despite the entire conway family adhering strictly to a frozen, beige diet, and simultaneously advertising a company which promotes keto as a weight loss method - which totally fits with her supposed values of body positivity and body acceptance! you go girl! 👌🏻

Reactions: 16
Is this what Stephen said when he gave Emma her plate?

markup_44886.png

(Yes, I know picking up on her autocaption errors is childish and a low blow, but she's an idiot who can't pronounce fusilli so I don't care 😘 hope that helps)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is this what Stephen said when he gave Emma her plate?

View attachment 1125052

(Yes, I know picking up on her autocaption errors is childish and a low blow, but she's an idiot who can't pronounce fusilli so I don't care 😘 hope that helps)
Thing is as an ad she should make sure it's all correct #shescrapatherwerk

Oh and the whole Birmingham debate, I think we should just all agree that any area of Birmingham where Babs happens to be at the time is a dump/unhygienic/skanky, and leave the debate be 💕🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.