Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Birmingham City centre, it is unsightly in places as they are doing building works and the tram etc but the library is fab and the square outside the library, I love Brindley Place and gas street basin, however Babs does nothing to promote her own city that she supposedly loves. She could do so much more to promote the City and advertise things that are happening like this forthcoming weekends Wondrous Stories. Shes just so lazy in her whole approach to anything but as long as she's having a good time who cares hey!?!

As for crying whilst editing that reel, she is unhinged, absolutely unhinged.

Tattler - she is unhinged

Babs - hold my cock beer

Screenshot_2022-03-14-13-41-11-147~3.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-14-13-43-01-986~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That reel is so tit! Everything about it is tit. The clothes, the soundtrack, the grellow one: 💩💩💩

Reactions: 23
I've never heard of Tim Horton, so googled, this came up. She really is sad how she obsessed about stuff. TH tweeted, she's watched the film, she MUST go 🙄
i also googled Tim Hortons, and a quick glance at the menu highlighted exactly why babs LOVED it so much. there isn't a single food item on their menu that isn’t beige - and obvs there's an entire range of sugary treats! hell, she doesn't even have to contend with a tiny portion of decorative frozen peas sprinkled on her plate! it's the absolute conway dream! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if Stephen looked at that reel and was like “Aaaahhhh!!”

You could show that man live footage of aliens destroying the whole of Birmingham and he’d still be the expressionless mute mop he always is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1124314
Fixed it for you Emma 🙄
And the Reel is tit!! Not original and makes no sense as per usual!!
babs can claim she loves encanto all she likes, but the song choice on that awful reel was a definite nod to tattle, with its mention of "the perfect golden child"! she just couldn't resist! hi babs! 👋🏻

also, babs describing herself wearing converse as "graceful"?! what an absolute joke! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So far this year she has shown us Taco Bell in Sutton, Greggs cafe, Primark Disney cafe and the Hard Rock Cafe in Iceland.
I think she is more excited about the brand of restaurant than the actual food!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
have to disagree parts of birmingham city centre are beautiful bull ring area is lovely the canals are stunning and the mail box has some brilliant restaurants. Just because we hate babs lets not hate on a city that lots of us love.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i also googled Tim Hortons, and a quick glance at the menu highlighted exactly why babs LOVED it so much. there isn't a single food item on their menu that isn’t beige - and obvs there's an entire range of sugary treats! hell, she doesn't even have to contend with a tiny portion of decorative frozen peas sprinkled on her plate! it's the absolute conway dream! 🤣
I too googled the menu, so it's basically Maccyd's combined with Krispy Kreme 🤢. My teeth were itching just looking at the baked goods 🙊.

Reactions: 13
As if Stephen looked at that reel and was like “Aaaahhhh!!”

You could show that man live footage of aliens destroying the whole of Birmingham and he’d still be the expressionless mute mop he always is.
He probably did say it, but it was more of an Arrrggghhh 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim Hortons is just Canadian Dunkin Donuts. It’s a very recognisable Canadian brand (literally thousands of them in Canada), which is why it is referenced in Turning Red which is set in Toronto. It’s the equivalent of showing a cup of tea to represent Britain. Course, babs saw an excuse to mainline sugar and jump on a bandwagon without any knowledge of why it’s referenced 🙄

Reactions: 21
I can't tell you just how much I hate those heart shaped sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you are absolutely spot on, I also think she thought it would make her popular & give a group of friends. She doesn’t have a large circle & only feels safe out & drinking with her sister. She never does anything with her husband which strikes me as completely bizarre.
there's actually an entire post on her blog detailing the differences between early motherhood with erin - where she apparently had a whole group of close friends to spend time with, go for walks with and moan about her husband and how tired she was to - she was living the mummy dream and apparently "remembers her first maternity leave with such fondness". it was obvs everything she expected, and she felt loved and adored and supported.

she assumed it would be a similar experience with her second child, but when ethan was born, it was quite a contrast to her life as a mother to baby erin. not only was she utterly shocked and disappointed to have a baby boy - and not the longed-for sister BFF for erin - she describes feeling nothing but lonely - which was only worsened when the golden child started pre-school. her baby "was her world, but also shut off her world", and she didn't make the life-long friends she expected to in baby groups, and found it difficult to bond with the other mothers in ethan's playgroup, as despite assuming they'd be "just like her", they were focused on conversations about weaning and motherhood, while she apparently just wanted to talk about the kardashians. hence why she started her blog, to distract herself from her loneliness and hatred of being forced to spend time with the baby and toddler she'd had simply because she assumed that having kids was simply the next step in the progression of her life as a woman.

it's interesting though how she clarifies that her maternity leave with erin was essentially a dream and filled with fond memories and close, supportive friends - yet by the time ethan was born a few years later, these friends seem to have disappeared from her life, as she's desperately scouting playgroups trying to form friendships. there's a definite contrast between her experience of early motherhood with erin compared to ethan though, and i can't help but feel that her low mood and loneliness and general struggles with motherhood were the result of gender disappointment and the resulting resentment she holds against ethan. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.