Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s brums biggest hole and it suits her narrative.

“Brum is the best….” Or whatever tripe she spewed. Yes Brum is but not the same old bull ring you constantly go to. It’s bleeping hideous there, serves a purpose but doesn’t show brums best bits you absolute cretin!! I mean for her it does she can turn around and fall into primark from where the HP wands are installed but other than that it’s shocking and sad (& I don’t mean that patronising) all the homeless people concentrated in that area begging is so bloody sad. But it’s ok she got to have a mooch (read went in to monki and primark) so babs doesn’t give a shite
And walking up New St to Tim Hortons?! Wouldn’t have wasted your time the fact she loved it shows how awful her taste is
Oh dear. I like the coffee and doughnuts at Tim Hortons! I don’t think I would get lunch there though as there are so many other places for that.

Reactions: 15
I bet the Teachers in Erin & Ethan's school all talk about Babs in the staff room, & discuss how embarrassing she is to her kids. The staff room in Erin's senior school will be abuzz with the teachers laughing at Babs and feeling sorry for Erin.
They must surely question that Masters she allegedly has as I swear she is borderline illiterate

Ate, eat, eaten, 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yes! this is what i was trying to say - except you explained it far more clearly!

i get the impression that she simply perceived having kids as a societal expectation, the next step in the progression of her life, based on societal "norms" - as in, her nanny joyce got married and then had kids, wet san got married and then had kids etc. from a young age, she had her life planned out in ahead of her based solely on what she perceived as societal expectations of a woman - school, uni, career, marriage, kids - and simply continued to follow her plan without ever stopping to consider whether childhood babs' life ambitions were actually what she wanted as an adult. i think she perceived getting pregnant and having kids as just part of a woman's life, and didn't ever stop and consider whether she actually wanted children, because she just saw it as "what women do", without considering that having kids was a choice and she didn't have to have them. she has publicly stated that she HATED being a mother to her kids when they were babies and toddlers and based on the amount of time she spends purposefully avoiding spending time with them now, she quite clearly does not enjoy being a mother to her primary-school aged kids - and i very much imagine the tween and teenage years will be similar.

i think she's deeply resentful towards women of her age who don't have kids, because ultimately she only had children because she just saw it as the next stage in becoming an adult and simply didn't recognise that - as a woman - her purpose in life wasn't dependent on becoming a mother. once she got. married, pregnancy was simply the next step and i don't think she ever stopped to consider whether she actually wanted kids in her life. 😔
I think you are absolutely spot on, I also think she thought it would make her popular & give a group of friends. She doesn’t have a large circle & only feels safe out & drinking with her sister. She never does anything with her husband which strikes me as completely bizarre.

Reactions: 21
This mornings stories: see tattle I do spend time with my son just him doing things he likes... Oh no wait there's Erin 🙈
Isn't Birmingham sooooo lovely... Yet when she was asked by someone for some interesting places to visit she couldn't think of anywhere and gave the canal as her best answer 🙄🙄🙄

Oh and ps it's Steven that likes bland food 😜😜

Reactions: 20
Yes Babs, so much has changed - in that all those women bleeping hate you now!

Screenshot_2022-03-14-09-27-19-193.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We’re in good form this morning. The masters grad has admitted she doesn’t know the past tense of ‘to eat’. Photos of Ethan to prove she doesn’t favour one child. More photos posted of the past and …. wait for it a visit to Tim Horton’s . I’d never heard of it either but it recently opened in my home town too….all I can say is sweet treat, it was lovely but really really sugary which I don’t have a prob with but everything in moderation and all that . We bought 2 share boxes of the tin bits and took some home for the kids. Wonder how many our Babs polished off seeing as sugar is her standard fodder 🍩🍩🍩🍩

Reactions: 17
Morning 🐄 bags...so here endeth the Babbath with a right bullshit sermon. I was born and bred in Brum and I can attest it's a shithole...not so bad around the canals area tbh. I spent my career in the NHS working round Bham city centre and saw its decline over the years. It's even worse now with all the roadworks , non working trams and tit parking. It's the reason why we moved into taming twins country ...If Bab had her head screwed on right...she doesn't ...she could have had a fab property for what she paid in Harbs 🤦.

Reactions: 24
Morning 🐄 bags...so here endeth the Babbath with a right bullshit sermon. I was born and bred in Brum and I can attest it's a shithole...not so bad around the canals area tbh. I spent my career in the NHS working round Bham city centre and saw its decline over the years. It's even worse now with all the roadworks , non working trams and tit parking. It's the reason why we moved into taming twins country ...If Bab had her head screwed on right...she doesn't ...she could have had a fab property for what she paid in Harbs 🤦.
Yep I'm from the arse end of Brum and honestly haven't been back in years despite not being that far away.

Don't let on about the great schools and reasonable housing prices though, we don't want her in the Shires thanks.

We've got enough loud cows in the fields, we don't need her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to sadly agree with this! I've trained and worked in and around Birmingham City Centre since 1994 (although I've never lived in Birmingham) but it isn't Beautiful 🙈🙄 parts of it are nice, but it could be so much nicer, and a lot of the surrounding areas are awful. It's no wonder Babzilla never really shows much of it, or tries to promote it.

Reactions: 19
Oh dear. I like the coffee and doughnuts at Tim Hortons! I don’t think I would get lunch there though as there are so many other places for that.
You know what I was harsh, coffee and donuts yeah I get that and it’s hard to screw that up but lunch? In that area? There are literally so many more wonderful, quirky and tasteful places to go.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220314-094212_Instagram.jpg

Another picture where everyone has already got into position and then vile vulgar loudmouth Emma just crashes the picture and puts herself right at the front!! 🙄 She doesn't even look like she's with them 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Beautiful'. Hmmmm. I'm not sure that's a word I'd use to describe Northfield, Rubery, Harbourne, Selly Oak, Kings Norton or Kings Heath. Edgbaston and Bournville at a push maybe.

Reactions: 15
I think you are absolutely spot on, I also think she thought it would make her popular & give a group of friends. She doesn’t have a large circle & only feels safe out & drinking with her sister. She never does anything with her husband which strikes me as completely bizarre.
Doesn't have a large group of friends... Hey presto! A photo with a large group of 'friends'!
Hi Babs 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agree. I can't remember the last time I ventured into Birmingham. Dale End with it's gangs, muggings, stabbings and drug users, no not for me thanks. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Doesn't have a large group of friends... Hey presto! A photo with a large group of 'friends'!
Hi Babs 👋
Yeah none of whom in 7years she’s seen out with on the regular. Another group who were trying to be influencers? Recognise Hurrahforgin but none of the others.

Nice try Babs, show a photo from the last 6months not 7years ago. Also one where it’s not internet fwends.

Reactions: 17
Dread to think what this reel monstrosity is going to be! Probably something ‘fashion’ related. Brace yourselves cowbags!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes Babs, so much has changed - in that all those women bleeping hate you now!

View attachment 1124059
Ahhhh, look at Babsadsack trying to convince Tattle that she has fwwwiends 😂😂😂😂😂 tagging them in desperation.

She gave the spotlight to Ethan for a hot minute (until she plonked Erin on, doing her fake scrunch smile), another nod to Tattle.

And @Misssj80 SHE DID IT! 😂😂😂😂 SHE DID IT JUST FOR YOU 😂😂😂😂😂 (hand under the chin pose). God, she's SO boringly predictable. Babs, we live in your head rent free, you sad cow 😂😂😂😂😂

I have to sadly agree with this! I've trained and worked in and around Birmingham City Centre since 1994 (although I've never lived in Birmingham) but it isn't Beautiful 🙈🙄 parts of it are nice, but it could be so much nicer, and a lot of the surrounding areas are awful. It's no wonder Babzilla never really shows much of it, or tries to promote it.
I was born in Brum, went to school and grew up in Brum. Lived in Brum when first married, first house in Brum, had first born in Brum. Moved out before eldest started school, had second child out of Brum, still live just out of Brum, but only 4 train stops out of Brum for shops. BRUM CITY CENTRE IS A DUMP, a crap hole full of unsavouries, especially after 6pm. She's delusional, Brum City Centre is vile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.