Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These throwback pictures are hilarious 😂 by the looks of things, Babs came flying out of the womb dressed in a suit ready for her first day in the classroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trying to prove to Tattle her clothes still fit .., Babs your skirt in that mirror selfie has an elasticated waist. Go try on something with a zip and then get back to us.

These Disney trips are getting quite laughable now aren’t they? Are the kids really still excited by people dressed up as characters? How about when they want to go on the big scary rides instead of queuing for hours to meet Elsa? Babs will stomp off again like she did on Ste’s birthday because she doesn’t like rides.

I remember on the Disney cruise they queued up to meet Mickey and Minnie and then Babs made them then queue up in the exact same queue because SHE was desperate to meet Chip & Dale - always have to dance to her pathetic tune.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
surely ethan winning best world book day costume is his "little win", not HERS - especially when she literally wrote in the caption that ethan had planned the costume himself and it was all his idea! but of course, ethan wouldn't even exist if not for HER, so babs will happily shove him out the spotlight and take credit for his achievements! i can't believe she actually chose to call a radio station specifically to share her "win" of face painting a few wrinkles on ethan's forehead and crudely sticking on an upside-down fake moustache. that was ethan's world book day costume from an entire year ago, ffs - presumably that's the only "win" she could think of?! i imagine the poor boy had his certificate abruptly snatched out of his hands so babs could scribble out his name in thick sharpie and scrawl HER name in its place! 🤦🏻‍♀️

so desperate for validation that she's a "good mum", yet a radio station publicly proved otherwise! awks. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤣 she lives in a dream world so far removed from reality . She’s genuinely deluded enough to think she’s a celebrity herself which is why she rang in to schmooze with old Martin Kemp - cringe 🤢… btw it’s at 2h 28 in on bbc sounds 🙈 and yes she does brush off the loss with ‘ well I won world book day’ and it was my best parenting day !!

Also what’s with the constant harking back to the past??? Everyday she posts pictures of herself as a teenager . Is that normal??? She said being 14 was her ‘happiest days ever’?? Haven’t bigger better things happened since then ? Meeting your husband , having kids ?… it doesn’t say much for her current situation that she lives in the past. The woman needs serious help.
Thanks just had a listen. I'm sure Babs said "& SHE won", is she referring to herself or just a slip when meaning to say HE #favouritechild

Reactions: 13
Oh it’s babs stalking boy bands while dressed as an estate agent.
Hahaha that's so funny. I think she knows it and that's why she's trying so hard now to be fashionable and not an estate agent. Shame she misses the mark so often and can't even get practical things right like a coat that zips up.

In another 20 years she'll look back at her fashion sense in her forties and say how she wishes she could go back and tell forties Emma to stop wearing a belt all the time and copying the 20 something influencers and to just express her inner estate agent

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning cowbags, thought I’d have to book myself into the doctors on Monday suffering with allergies; runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, wheezy. Turns out I don’t need hrt patches or antihistamine sprays I’ve got covid! Wonder if our Babs has tested herself lately?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Morning cowbags, thought I’d have to book myself into the doctors on Monday suffering with allergies; runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, wheezy. Turns out I don’t need hrt patches or antihistamine sprays I’ve got covid! Wonder if our Babs has tested herself lately?
Oh crap. Get better soon. Have you tried cake?

Reactions: 18
Yup! In all weathers. My mid sized mutt gets at least 2 hours of walks most days. Along with other stimulating things like puzzles/snuffle mats. Bored dogs can get really destructive. I wouldn’t be surprised if Margot starts shredding the Hobbit House from inside out.
Yes we have a small doodle type dog and if she doesn’t get out she turns into a little devil. I bet Stephen just takes her round the block. Pretty sad for Margot.

Reactions: 11
Get well soon chick!

It's interesting that her allergies have ramped up since her day out with Sarah unmumsymum....who has covid!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Babs a reminder that if something happens to you overnight (wouldn’t wish it on you but I have seen it happen to healthier people) it’s Ste that will be making the decisions and treating him and the boy the way you do if I were him in that situation I would walk back out of the hospital. I may not always be a good person but I try and respect the privacy of vulnerable people instead of using them for clicks, which includes children under 16.

Reactions: 10
I went back and listened to the radio 📻 appearance; lucky I was cleaning at the time so turned it off in favour of housework songs.
Think ots very telling that her "little win " is from a year ago.
She has no concept of mindfulness, being in the moment, gratitude (I do wonder what the Groupon therapist is actually teaching her).

What I don’t understand is why can’t her followers see through all the inconsistencies in her stories? That’s how I saw through her. The lies, the change of narrative etc she’s a Walter Mitty with a pair of humongous titties

• Haha
oh gosh, you have literally handed her content on a plate! just wait for babs' next babanory fabrication, which will be based entirely on your dream!

she'll be claiming she was on a 4pm = "mum's night out" with Taming Twins, drinking cocks and having a laugh when she noticed a troll IN THE WILD, sitting a few tables away and glaring at her rabidly over the top of her phone, trying to snap a few sly photos of the grellow one, which she KNEW would be shared with all the cowbags and she was FUMING. overcome by RAGE, she decided that - despite the fact she truly believes that women should support other women - cowbags teachers and governers are bullies, thusand do not fall into the category of "women" - she doubted that particular troll had children anyway! - which totally justified her hauling herself to her feet - her double-wonder bra combo emphasising her "cracking rack" - and stomping loudly across the bar in her clompy boots to throw a drink over the nasty, mean bully for simply glancing in her direction, sharply reminding her that she knows exactly who they are, and has all their information noted in her police files! obvs she'll then claim that the tattler then felt super awkward and ashamed, so complimented babs on her hair and apologised for her behaviour, claiming that babs was a total KWEEN and that she would be logging straight onto tattle to tell the bullies to leave her alone, as babs marched back to her table, grinning smugly and proudly announcing to Taming Twins that she handled the situation "like a BOSS!"

i patiently await my tingo...! 🤣
We ALL say Babs looks much older than 44. She's obviously always looked much older all her life because in the throwback pics where she claims she was a teenager, she looks like she's in her 30's!!!! Then in the pics where she says she was in her 20's, she looks like she's in her 40's! Now she actually IS in her 40's, she easily and convincingly looks like a woman in her mid 60's, & a rough looking woman in her 60's at that. I mean, look at ladies like Christie Brinkley & Iman who look fabulous. You know how she likes to fast-forward yearly events all the time? Well, maybe she has some sort of degenerative condition that makes her age rapidly and that's why she always looks twenty years older than she really is 😂😂😂 The opposite of Benjamin Button, she's "Babsamin NotButton".
I find her following boy bands/tv personalities around very sad. That's the kind of thing young teens do, not women in their 20's. Look at her awful fashion choices 🙈😂😂😂
This morning's story about "being on the radio with Claudia Winkleman and Martin Kemp" was misleading. She relayed that as though she was invited on. All she did was phone in. I've done that a number of times for comps/requests etc., but then how desperate was she, tagging Claudia, Martin & Radio 2? That was vomit inducing embarrassing creepery. She's SO desperate to be "noticed" by famous people. How pathetic. Sad cow.
Omg before I saw the "Babsamin not button" I was literally going to say "Babjemin button" 😂😂 Great minds 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is why can’t her followers see through all the inconsistencies in her stories? That’s how I saw through her. The lies, the change of narrative etc she’s a Walter Mitty with a pair of humongous titties
If genuinely took me a while because I NEVER watched stories. I just ignored them at the top of my Instagram page. Within a couple of days of starting to watch her stories I started to quickly realise what she was doing.

Edit to add.. I mean one thing on grid, slightly different narrative on FB and then stories showed the real her... Lazy, loud, etc

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.