Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony Babs not amused her daughter is now wearing cropped tops & yet Babs went out in a bra & blazer 😂
I think she’s going to be insanely jealous of her daughter going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The irony Babs not amused her daughter is now wearing cropped tops & yet Babs went out in a bra & blazer 😂
I think she’s going to be insanely jealous of her daughter going forward.
Only last week Babs was lifting up her skirt and showing us her underwear. And these are all arguments Ez will use against Babs. And Babs shouldn't be telling her daughter what she can and cannot wear when's she's telling everyone else we should just wear what we want

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don’t understand is why can’t her followers see through all the inconsistencies in her stories? That’s how I saw through her. The lies, the change of narrative etc she’s a Walter Mitty with a pair of humongous titties
You really need to suggest that as the next thread title 😂😂😂😂😂 but change it to

"She's a Walter Mitty with spaniel ears titties"

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's actually called her kids idiots online for everyone to see? Wow. I hope they see it when they're older and tell her to duck off.
oh, calling them "idiots" is nothing! her blog is littered with similar quotes, including labelling her toddler children as "gits", "cunning monsters", "sods", "utter arseholes" "pyschotic, unreasonable monsters", "utter bastards" and "master manipulators", referring to three-year old erin as "psychotic" and a "crazy ass naughty beast" and two-year ethan as "cruel"and" a tantrum throwing loon", detailing that getting thru his toddler years took "a lot of love and patience on her side" because he was "hard work" and generally a very stubborn and angry little boy - to the point that she had to "protect the world from his anger" by keeping him home and avoiding day trips and family celebrations - and explaining that her knew exactly how to "push her buttons", "lashed out" and purposefully manipulated situations in a way that he knew would upset her. presumably, her dislike of her son stems from the fact that "he was conceived to provide our beautiful girl with a BFF", and she fully expected him to be a girl, because the wet ones are "a family of girls". an instant disappointment. 😔

she also clarifies that - on family days out - her toddlers" just ruin stuff" and "enjoy just pure bleeping it up for the rest of us". loving descriptions, plastered all over the internet for them to stumble upon as they grow up, and learn how much she truly hated being their mother. 👌🏻

equally, there are quite a few references to the future TT, highlighting how awful she is at singing and dancing! "I am a bit of a drama queen. I love a musical. My girl has also acquired these 'skills'. Alas it generally is a nonsensical tirade of words and odd fit like dance movements. I sit and clap enthusiastically. All whilst making a mental note to NEVER let her apply for the X Factor."

although apparently - casually promoting violence as usual - "If Simon ever DARED tell my girl she couldn't sing? I WOULD SMASH HIS FACE IN!" 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
oh, calling them "idiots" is nothing! her blog is littered with similar quotes, including labelling her toddler children as "gits", "cunning monsters", "sods", "utter arseholes" "pyschotic, unreasonable monsters", "utter bastards" and "master manipulators", referring to three-year old erin as "psychotic" and a "crazy ass naughty beast" and two-year ethan as "cruel"and" a tantrum throwing loon", detailing that getting thru his toddler years took "a lot of love and patience on her side" because he was "hard work" and generally a very stubborn and angry little boy - to the point that she had to "protect the world from his anger" by keeping him home and avoiding day trips and family celebrations - and explaining that her knew exactly how to "push her buttons", "lashed out" and purposefully manipulated situations in a way that he knew would upset her. presumably, her dislike of her son stems from the fact that "he was conceived to provide our beautiful girl with a BFF", and she fully expected him to be a girl, because the wet ones are "a family of girls". an instant disappointment. 😔

she also clarifies that - on family days out - her toddlers" just ruin stuff" and "enjoy just pure bleeping it up for the rest of us". loving descriptions, plastered all over the internet for them to stumble upon as they grow up, and learn how much she truly hated being their mother. 👌🏻

equally, there are quite a few references to the future TT, highlighting how awful she is at singing and dancing! "I am a bit of a drama queen. I love a musical. My girl has also acquired these 'skills'. Alas it generally is a nonsensical tirade of words and odd fit like dance movements. I sit and clap enthusiastically. All whilst making a mental note to NEVER let her apply for the X Factor."

although apparently - casually promoting violence as usual - "If Simon ever DARED tell my girl she couldn't sing? I WOULD SMASH HIS FACE IN!" 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow. That is just appalling isn't it. I'd like to say I'm shocked, but we know how much she despises being a mother/worker/wife.

If her kids ever see all that, it would devastate them

• Sad
Reactions: 26

That's terrible. Her kids can read that and see what she's said about them. I bet when she wrote it it didn't cross her mind that it would be public for even her kids to read one day

Reactions: 20

What the actual bloody hell 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 14
She sold her kids down the river just to build her 'brand' and for what, she's a liability at best. Deplorable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only last week Babs was lifting up her skirt and showing us her underwear. And these are all arguments Ez will use against Babs. And Babs shouldn't be telling her daughter what she can and cannot wear when's she's telling everyone else we should just wear what we want
babanory constantly tells stories of her pre-forties life when she supposedly wore only ever black clothes - except for the estate agent jacket and wonder bra phase, obvs - because she was so afraid of what people thought and being judged and wanted to fit in, and it's only now - in her forties - she feels comfortable to wear what she likes rather than what the world expects of her, thus promotes body confidence, blah blah!

the absolute hypocrisy of banning erin from wearing crop tops! the way she talks about it, it's always with the implication that it's erin who doesn't want to wear crop tops - and if that's the case, then totally fine! - but the way she describes trawling primark for longer t-shirts because the trend of crop tops in the girls' section is inappropriate, i kinda get the impression it's a babs issue, not due to erin's preferences - especially because she's made similar comments about the length of cycling shorts. it should be erin's choice what clothes she wears - obviously situation-dependent to a degree! - but if she wants to wear crop tops, like other girls her age, bleeping let her! babs is so controlling and it's awful that she's literally showing erin it's totally acceptable behaviour to flaunt your gunt and your crotch online, film yourself while naked in the bath and take photos in your underwear, yet that it's somehow wrong for an eleven-year old to wear a crop top because it's too "revealing" - and that includes cropped hoodies, where she'd obvs be wearing a top underneath!

she has such double standards and is giving her children such mixed messages about body confidence and instilling shame around their clothing preferences and how they choose to dress. equally, crop tops were super popular in the 90s, so it's a trend i thought babs would be all over! if she was wearing just a wonder bra underneath her jacket in the clubs, i imagine she had a fair few "belly tops" stashed away in her wardrobe. with babs though, she will have bought them specifically to impress the "boys" - which is exactly why it makes babs feel uncomfortable! she's teaching erin that society's judgements should dictate what she wears and giving the message that she is responsible for the thoughts of other people, thus should feel ashamed to wear crop tops. it must be confusing for erin if babs is telling ehr she needs to keep her stomach hidden, while she simultaneously sees her mother constantly posing in photos with her gunt and "cracking rack" out or filming topless pit stories, poor kid. she'd do better worrying about the risk she's placing her kids at when she is their role model, her blatant disregard of internet safety and the way she's encouraging her kids to grow up over-focused on their bodies and physical appearance than she is about buying erin a. crop top. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That smeg fridge freezer she has retails at £1,699.99.

Who has that kind of money to spend on a fridge freezer??? My fridge freezer was £149.99 from Argos 😂😂😂.
And I bet your fridge freezer actually fits in your kitchen 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha

that is truly shocking. those poor children.

i frequently wonder why she had children - aside from all you’ve listed above there’s also the frequent starry-eyed reminiscing of what her life was like pre children and how she makes them accommodate her. the world would be a happier place if people who didn’t particularly want children just didn’t have them!

poor kids on both sides but especially poor ethan. he always seems singled out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

This just makes me so so sad when myself and so many others are so desperately wanting to be mums but struggling to get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Babs got her following because people were tired of seeing the insta perfect mum which is why she calls them awful names, films herself doing activities with them looking bored af and posts photos of them having tantrums and people saw her as “real”

Then she clung on to bigger influences and got kicked to the curb and she’ll forever be chasing her past success down the road of all the destruction she’s caused her in life.

She’s like a tv show .. season 1-2 were ok, season 3 peak viewing, season 4 declining views - star of the show LP fucks off by season 5 and then by season 6 it’s an absolute train wreck that everyone knows should finished ages ago but because the writers aka babs are so greedy they keep on going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

i frequently wonder why she had children - aside from all you’ve listed above there’s also the frequent starry-eyed reminiscing of what her life was like pre children and how she makes them accommodate her. the world would be a happier place if people who didn’t particularly want children just didn’t have them!

i honestly think she simply saw it as the next step in life - school, uni - where she "fell into" teaching because she failed at her dream career in PR - somehow landed herself a job teaching RE - snapped herself up a younger guy, forced him into proposing the night before her 30th birthday - because she'd decided she had to be engaged before she turned 30 - got married....having children was simply the next step in life, and i don't think she put any thought into it other than that. she didn't seem to ever actually consider what being a mother would involve and the way she decided to have a second child solely so that erin could have a sibling yet expected that ethan would be a girl simply based on the fact that she had a sister - she seems to have been pretty much mirroring wet san and the way her life panned out, and assuming her own would follow a similar pattern. in the same way that she's talked about how erin will have children "in her thirties" simply because that's what babs did. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she is also incredibly fixed to the idea that a woman's purpose in life is to have children, regardless of whether they actually have any desire to be a mother, and very much perceives the kids as entities she created solely to love and adore her, because - trapped in a loveless marriage - she doesn't recieve the love she craves from her husband. i'm not saying that people don't struggle or find it difficult when they become parents - even if it's all the ever wanted in life - but neither do they create a blog dedicated to highlighting to the world how much they hate being a mother, slagging off their kids. and sharing photos of them at their most vulnerable.

• Heart

I think she wanted kids, I just think she had NO IDEA that having kids means putting them first, sacrificing, doing things you don't always want to, and hard work. She VERY swiftly delegated almost all parenting duties to Ste, stepping up only when it's a day out, a holiday, or there's an excuse to buy quantities of tat. Also, considering what mahoosive control freak she is, I think she was very very unprepared for motherhood not looking necessarily the way she'd imagined and that she'd have little to no control over their personalities, she clearly expected them both to be little angels who fitted seamlessly into her life, and got a rude awakening when she discovered small children quite often don't behave the way you want them to. Fairly certain she's massively exaggerated normal toddler behaviour (don't know many parents who havent at some point dealt with a public tantrum from a toddler) and general sibling bickering make out they were "little mosters" and now "fight all the time". If they do fight, it might be because as they've got older they e become more aware of her blatant favouritism. She clearly pits them against each other and separates them whenever possible to prevent them uniting against her- maybe discuss that with your therapist Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she wanted kids, I just think she had NO IDEA that having kids means putting them first, sacrificing, doing things you don't always want to, and hard work. She VERY swiftly delegated almost all parenting duties to Ste, stepping up only when it's a day out, a holiday, or there's an excuse to buy quantities of tat. Also, considering what mahoosive control freak she is, I think she was very very unprepared for motherhood not looking necessarily the way she'd imagined and that she'd have little to no control over their personalities, she clearly expected them both to be little angels who fitted seamlessly into her life, and got a rude awakening when she discovered small children quite often don't behave the way you want them to. Fairly certain she's massively exaggerated normal toddler behaviour (don't know many parents who havent at some point dealt with a public tantrum from a toddler) and general sibling bickering make out they were "little mosters" and now "fight all the time". If they do fight, it might be because as they've got older they e become more aware of her blatant favouritism. She clearly pits them against each other and separates them whenever possible to prevent them uniting against her- maybe discuss that with your therapist Babs.
I think she had kids because it is considered the 'norm'. What else would she do if she didn't have them? Who would she be if she can't call heraled a mum? Her life is so empty.

I doubt she really thought about having/not having them, it was just what you do and she did it.

I don't think she particularly enjoys them, the amount of time she spends on Netflix whilst they are in their room shows that, but she equally wouldn't know what to do with herself without them?!?

*I hope you understand what I mean!!!

I think she had kids because it is considered the 'norm'. What else would she do if she didn't have them? Who would she be if she can't call heraled a mum? Her life is so empty.

I doubt she really thought about having/not having them, it was just what you do and she did it.

I don't think she particularly enjoys them, the amount of time she spends on Netflix whilst they are in their room shows that, but she equally wouldn't know what to do with herself without them?!?

*I hope you understand what I mean!!!
yes! this is what i was trying to say - except you explained it far more clearly!

i get the impression that she simply perceived having kids as a societal expectation, the next step in the progression of her life, based on societal "norms" - as in, her nanny joyce got married and then had kids, wet san got married and then had kids etc. from a young age, she had her life planned out in ahead of her based solely on what she perceived as societal expectations of a woman - school, uni, career, marriage, kids - and simply continued to follow her plan without ever stopping to consider whether childhood babs' life ambitions were actually what she wanted as an adult. i think she perceived getting pregnant and having kids as just part of a woman's life, and didn't ever stop and consider whether she actually wanted children, because she just saw it as "what women do", without considering that having kids was a choice and she didn't have to have them. she has publicly stated that she HATED being a mother to her kids when they were babies and toddlers and based on the amount of time she spends purposefully avoiding spending time with them now, she quite clearly does not enjoy being a mother to her primary-school aged kids - and i very much imagine the tween and teenage years will be similar.

i think she's deeply resentful towards women of her age who don't have kids, because ultimately she only had children because she just saw it as the next stage in becoming an adult and simply didn't recognise that - as a woman - her purpose in life wasn't dependent on becoming a mother. once she got. married, pregnancy was simply the next step and i don't think she ever stopped to consider whether she actually wanted kids in her life. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.