Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mum what you doing in the kitchen?”

“Just taking selfies whilst posing like a twit in my underwear and jacket that doesn’t do up because I’m not the size 18 I say i am”

“Oh same as every other day then”
What worries me the most is the message she’s sending Erin - it’s fine to post photos of yourself in your underwear on the internet as long as it pays for nice things and expensive holidays. The kids clearly know what she does for a “job” so as Erin gets older she’ll think that’s a totally reasonable way of making money. It’s quite scary really😕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think Erin has got in to grammar school, she wouldn't be able to resist dropping that in to conversation.

I am still thinking secondary Catholic school as they go to a Catholic primary.

Reactions: 11
She’s wearing one bra right? So why’s she saying she’s wearing two? And why would someone need to wear two anyway?

Reactions: 12
For goodness sake, how rushed and rubbish was that green chef ad? Talk about putting in the absolute minimum effort. No attempt to make it look like she actually, genuinely uses the product like most influencers at least try to do. She's just reading from a script and she has in no way convinced me that this is a product she really believes in and as a result I have zero interest in finding out more about it.

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha wait wait wait …. didn’t she say on the zoom she’s careful about what she posts online in case she decided to go back to teaching?? Imagine a head teacher conducting interviews researching her and that picture she’s just posted pops up …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s wearing one bra right? So why’s she saying she’s wearing two? And why would someone need to wear two anyway?
She is only wearing one in that throw back photo but insists she always wore two wonder bras, maybe she thought she would get double the amount of admirers if she wore two "hello boys" bras??? God knows but this is Emma we are talking about and nothing makes sense with her. I worked as a bra fitter back in the day and have never heard or seen anyone wear two bras

Reactions: 17
In the 90s she wore two bras because she wanted bigger boobs (for the men) #crackingrackconfidence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lurked for a while but never posted but...she's getting worse isn't she? I used to it think she was quite relatable and funny.

My children are roughly the same age as hers and my son would be absolutely mortified if I behaved in that way. Imagine everyone seeing your mum half naked in her underwear. Awful.
The Iceland trip tipped it for me, so woefully underdressed for the weather. Go and buy the child a new hat it's bloody subzero temperatures!! It's not like they are on a tight budget. She will buy all the Disney gear but not get them a decent winter jacket and some thermal base layers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Friday night 1998 Porkiepies too wore the bra and suit combo, Porkiepies preferred All Saints style to Spice Girls. Porkiepies wore big heels too, Porkiepies did all nighters too.
Porkiepies wasn't a sheep, she didn't get a Mel C tattoo.

Friday night 2022 Porkiepies looks back at her past self and smiles, she remembers the happy days of being a young adult but looks at her present and thinks. Thank duck I'm not a frumpy 40's wannabe desperately trying to be relevant on social media by seeking attention pretending to be happy and body confident while constantly contradicting myself.

Life changes but Porkiepies is fully aware her children and their friends do not need to see my baps and flaps all over the Internet or read about how wonderful past Porkiepies was compared to present day Porkie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
There is no way that babs eats that green chef food. I’ve had that subscription before and found it difficult to select recipes that my (not fussy) family will eat. There is no way babs and co would eat it.

Also no mention in the ad about vegetarian options for Ethan. As much as I dislike her using the kids for content at least she could talk about raising a vegetarian and use it in ads like this to help other parents

Seriously buy a bra that bloody fits! Look how the strap makes a dent in her shoulder and red mark on her back!
Christ she’s wearing a bra and her tits are still by her knees!
Emma stop going on about what you wore in 90’s…..what you’d say to that Emma… what you did in the 90’s… etc ….NO-ONE bleeping CARES!!! You go on and on and bleeping ON…we all know what you did in the 90’s. You’ve told us eleventy billion times you boring sack of tit!
5B5E3E1A-9E00-4AD9-93AC-9C8B8818B777.png

Last edited:
Such a role model to her pre teen child that it’s appropriate or acceptable to post photos of yourself in your underwear on the internet. Emma won’t have a leg to stand on with golden girl when she’s a teen.

Reactions: 20
What not to wear more like.. also if Erin is already complaining about babs shoes squeaking and embarrassing her.. I wouldn’t laugh it off it’s a foreshadowing for the future when she doesn’t want you anywhere where with her because babs is an embarrassment! Insight into Erin’s future.. babs is going to do everything possible to make her teen years unbearable
the fact that babs was SHOOKETH that erin was embarrassed that her mother accompanied her to her new secondary school wearing squeaky shoes! she should probably take that as a sign of what's coming once erin starts high school! the poor girl is going to be absolutely mortified when her classmates get a look at babs' content! erin won't be seen dead with her mother and babs will have absolutely no idea what's hit her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’m sure Wonderbra would be delighted to know she wore two at the same time . (If she reallly did)

Shows what a daft bint she is because the whole point of wearing a wonderbra was that they pushed it all up. She’s either lying or she didn’t have a correctly fitting bra.

She would have needed two different sizes . nah not buying it .

Just told my husband and he said what a bizarre thing to claim..

Flashing her gusset last week and her bra this week. The desperation is oozing out of her grey pores

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously buy a bra that bloody fits! Look how the strap makes a dent in her shoulder and red mark on her back!
Christ she’s wearing a bra and her tits are still by her knees!
Emma stop going on about what you wore in 90’s…..what you’d say to that Emma… what you did in the 90’s… etc ….NO-ONE bleeping CARES!!! You go on and on and bleeping ON…we all know what you did in the 90’s. You’ve told us eleventy billion times you boring sack of tit!View attachment 1118467
Ste, take a photo of my horrible tattoo for my werk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I refuse to believe that her and Steve and sex with each other at least TWICE 😳🤢😂 what sort of arrangement do they have going on? Because it ain't a heterosexual monogamous marriage, that's for sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.