Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey there, fellow cowbags/trolls/governors.

I had some really tit news today. I am now awaiting a cancer diagnosis. Or not hopefully. Please send me all your influencershit good vibes.

So I doubt I will be around here for a little while or wasting my life looking at Emma.

I’m actually going to relish every second of my wonderful children, my husband, my lovely in laws and my father just incase I hear the worst.

Oh, and no one will be banished to their rooms so I can watch tit TV, or drink and eat tit in peace (not that I did that anyway, but a word from the other side emma, bleeping enjoy them).

I won’t say a hard or busy week is free drinks and buying ill fitting dresses. My hard weeks will be some pretty invasive tests.

I won’t be wasting my life wishing for the menopause or going to bed at 8pm. I will be wringing every second out of life incase this is my last chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

I had some really tit news today. I am now awaiting a cancer diagnosis. Or not hopefully. Please send me all your influencershit good vibes.

So I doubt I will be around here for a little while or wasting my life looking at Emma.

I’m actually going to relish every second of my wonderful children, my husband, my lovely in laws and my father just incase I hear the worst.

Oh, and no one will be banished to their rooms so I can watch tit TV, or drink and eat tit in peace (not that I did that anyway, but a word from the other side emma, bleeping enjoy them).

I won’t say a hard or busy week is free drinks and buying ill fitting dresses. My hard weeks will be some pretty invasive tests.

I won’t be wasting my life wishing for the menopause or going to bed at 8pm. I will be wringing every second out of life incase this is my last chance.
Sending you so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

My thoughts are with you and your family, cowbag. Wishing for the best

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Take care of yourself fellow cowbag... We will always be here for you if you need us 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sending you positive vibes and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Babs and Ste pretend to cook a meal when they're paid to do so, but the slow cooker is still a virgin. I hear taco bells

Reactions: 19

Big love my lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sending love , praying it’s not cancer xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
WTAF??? She needs help people. Emma. Needs. Help.View attachment 1118306
Why does she wear her bra around her waist? It won't hold that gunt up!
For goodness sake Bab, go and get a proper bra fitting. 🙄🙄

Oh darling. Sending loads of love. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pigs will fly before Emma-I-only-eat-beige-tit-Conway ate that pork dish that Ste allegedly cooked! For a start there’s veg on it! Secondly it’s was too adventurous for their boring palettes.
My guess is it went straight in the bin!
i am DEAD. 🤣🤣🤣

the idea that babs - who literally went to iceland and opted to eat tomato soup, pizza and cheese toasties - is advertising a "healthy eating" brand which delivers healthy and balanced nutritious meals when she regularly states that sugar is her food group of choice is hilarious! i mean, ofc it was left to steve to actually prepare the meal - i can't imagine babs has the ability to distinguish between baby corn, green beans and pak choi! the only vegetable that she eats is the frozen pea confetti decoration which accompanies her meal of nuggets and varying forms of frozen potato! i would genuinely pay to see babs film a vlog where she has to select different ingredients from a huge selection included in their recipes - stuff like kale, lentils, butternut squash, cashew nuts, coconut milk, dill, tofu, aubergine, avocado, rocket, goat's cheese, kidney beans, figs, chickpeas, pistachios, creme fraiche and leeks! it would blow her tiny mind! she probably isn't even aware that vegetables and fruit can be purchased fresh, or that carbs exist in whole-wheat form!

there is absolutely no way babs ate even a mouthful of that stir fry! plus if she had eaten it, we'd all know because she would have had black sesame seeds stuck between her gnashers in the pit stories the following morning! 🤢

also, the absolute hypocrisy of babs promoting vegetarian and vegan dishes after ridiculing her son when he decided to stop eating meat, and deceiving him into breaking his veggie "phase" by feeding him pop tarts iced with gelatine! and as for the company also providing meals specifically aimed at those following low carb diets or the keto diet, surely her decision to advertise their meals totally contradicts her manipulated version of "body confidence" as a way to abuse her body by surviving on carbs, sugar and fats and where the idea of weight loss is an absolute sin! 🤣

Reactions: 19
Just my opinion so I'll apologise in advance if it offends, but the speculation and trying to figure out Erin's school doesn't sit comfortably with me 🤷‍♀️ Emma has zero regard or care for the golden girls privacy or safety. I think we're all way better than that.
As you were 🤣🥳👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sending you lots of love to you and your family. 😘 🤞

• Heart
In the 90s she wore two bras because she wanted bigger boobs (for the men) #crackingrackconfidence
her attempts to emphasis her "cracking rack" by wearing two wonder bras was actually - according to babs - for "the boys". 🤢

even by her mid-twenties, she referred to the guys she was trying to impress with her aggressive dancing and double bras as "boys", which i assume indicates that she always intended to get her trotters on a younger guy - presumably with the knowledge that they'd feel intimidated and wouldn't have the confidence to tell her to duck off! steve was probably showing off to all his mates that he'd been asked out by a blonde older lady, and then BOOM....before he knew it, he was being bullied into proposal! hence the look of abject horror on his face in the photo on his wedding day when his horror of a life dictated and controlled by babs flashes in front of his eyes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She expects people to believe she went on an "all nighter" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is the woman who's in her PJ's at 4pm, and in bed by 8pm at age 44!!!! Yeah right oh Emma! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sending love on behalf of all the mean bullies, trolls and cowbags. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.