Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi. head, no one and I say it with my whole cracking rack chest NO ONE needs any fashion advice from you. I have got to the voluptuous age of almost 44 and I’ve worn docs, converse and midi dresses along with lots of other clothing over the years without the need for some monster who can’t even buy a coat in the right size showing me how to dress

no duck off back under your extremely large rock
Not just coats that won't zip up because they're too small but also dresses that are too small they're only made to be worn when standing not sitting.

Are these all hot tips she got from being at the "fashion event" aka the piss up for wannabe somebodies

Reactions: 21
If she does a fashion blog/ Collab with ITS will her clothing line come with a duck high ladder? Or will I have to nip to B&Q to purchase one ? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It makes me feel so sad that Erin’s operation etc was plastered online … when I was younger I had speech therapy and if that was posted online by my mum or dad, looking back now I’d be mortified. It’s a private affair that doesn’t need to be aired !! Poor Erin :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Please will someone take one for the team and reply and ask her to "Show you a different belt" that same old one is boring 🤣🤣
I'd ask but I'm staying on the down low since hacking the Zoom and having my details passed to the police 🤣 (I didn't, I legitimately got sent the link) 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so confused … why would anyone want fashun advice from that unwashed hobo?

Her advice is just clashing everything with footwear that accentuates her cankles and shoving on a Primark belt.

Look Babs I’m hardly SJP in S&tC but I don’t need to see you tuck a T-shirt into a midi skirt and you prattle on about wrapping a belt under your “melons”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha ha!!! Well done on the thread title. She’s a stupid witch saying the uni was hacked and not clever enough to realise the implications of doing so. Enjoy the title Bab!
If she is doing something to do with school places this morning like a parent meeting or something, it can’t be the local girl’s school as she wouldn’t need directions to get there. Or it could be something non school related.
It was definitely school related and you are right, it wasn’t the local girls school. I saw her on the way out as we were on the way in. Was she wearing that manky pleather jacket? Yes, yes she was. Oh and Babs, it wasn’t pouring with rain. There were a couple of light showers. Why must you exaggerate. Every. Little. Thing?

Edited as I realise I may have given too many clues and I actually will consider E’s privacy. Unlike some (looking at you Blabs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She's on Instagram explaining she'll doing be doing fashion reels on what to wear, more like not what to wear!
she states that she won't be buying any new outfits - because apparently, she can't buy new clothes all the time! 🤯 - might take one for team cowbags and leave a list of alllll the hideous dresses that she paraded around wearing in her initial ReALiStiC try-on hauls but we haven't seen since - obvs because they don’t fit her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

in particular, i'd like to see her wearing her topshop dress of DREAMS, that ugly milkmaid-style frock, the frocky horror show dress and the reams of other dresses that she's wastefully bought on a weekly basis, yet never worn! i'm also keen to see how she styles her hunter wellies, her chunky primark boots AND those ugly, chunky topshop boots that she spent a fortune on - all of which were worn once, often for an aggressive dance reel, and then shoved up in top top!

seriously though, WHO wants "style advice" from the grellow KWEEN?! she genuinely has no clue which outfits she should be wearing converse or docs with, no idea when adding a belt to a dress is appropriate, no concept of where to buy a supportive bra, no bleeping clue whatsoever in which clothes are best for certain occasions or types of weather - just look at her iceland coat disaster! - and as for "how to wear midi skirts" + how does she think the babettes function in the world if they are unable to work out how to get dressed without babs' guidance! any style advice babs shares should be perceived as advice that you should never follow. like, ever. her desperation for content is so obvious. she's utterly USELESS.

as an indication of her poor style advice, she's literally asked a question about what is best to wear at this time of year, because the weather is so predictable, and - after revealing that she always chooses the wrong coat - her advice is literally "it's a conundrum!" super helpful! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220311_135116.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she states that she won't be buying any new outfits - because apparently, she can't buy new clothes all the time! 🤯 - might take one for team cowbags and leave a list of alllll the hideous dresses that she paraded around wearing in her initial ReALiStiC try-on hauls but we haven't seen since - obvs because they don’t fit her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

in particular, i'd like to see her wearing her topshop dress of DREAMS, that ugly milkmaid-style frock, the frocky horror show dress and the reams of other dresses that she's wastefully bought on a weekly basis, yet never worn! i'm also keen to see how she styles her hunter wellies, her chunky primark boots AND those ugly, chunky topshop boots that she spent a fortune on - all of which were worn once, often for an aggressive dance reel, and then shoved up in top top!

seriously though, WHO wants "style advice" from the grellow KWEEN?! she genuinely has no clue which outfits she should be wearing converse or docs with, no idea when adding a belt to a dress is appropriate, no concept of where to buy a supportive bra, no bleeping clue whatsoever in which clothes are best for certain occasions or types of weather - just look at her iceland coat disaster! - and as for "how to wear midi skirts" + how does she think the babettes function in the world if they are unable to work out how to get dressed without babs' guidance! any style advice babs shares should be perceived as advice that you should never follow. like, ever. her desperation for content is so obvious. she's utterly USELESS.

as an indication of her poor style advice, she's literally asked a question about what is best to wear at this time of year, because the weather is so predictable, and - after revealing that she always chooses the wrong coat - her advice is literally "it's a conundrum!" super helpful! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1117888
My advice to this poor babette would be to wear layers

Reactions: 12
She’s not going to do another clothing haul for these next fashion shoots 😂 because she doesn’t buy clothes all the time 😂. Stop it Babs you are killing me ☠😂☠😂☠😂☠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone want fashion advice from her?! She buys endless amounts of crap but wears the same OLD tit day in day out!
She can’t even buy a coat that does up she’s so stupid and ignorant and a liar. She is not body confident or she wouldn’t care what size the label said she’d wear the size she is!
She’s nothing more than an horrible ugly liar who has the worst personal hygiene. She’s a disgusting slob. I bet she stinks if you get close to her 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
It was definitely school related and you are right, it wasn’t the local girls school. It appears you cow bags were right about the reason for the celebration cake. I saw her on the way out as we were on the way in. Was she wearing that manky pleather jacket? Yes, yes she was. Oh and Babs, it wasn’t pouring with rain. There were a couple of light showers. Why must you exaggerate. Every. Little. Thing?
Why can't she just keep her mouth shut. She doesn't need to announce that she's doing some "mumming", keep it private, she's knows people will guess or look out for her. She shouldn’t have announced anything to do with schools or school places whether she says the name of the school or not, none of it is necessary to share publicly. Respect and protect your children's privacy, Emma

View attachment 1117888
To add to the shoes, didn’t she get some platform converse too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Bab ( as we know you read here),

I need some fashion advice. I'm about to do the school run and my coat zips all the way up, should I chuck it away and replace it with one that doesn't do up?

Many thanks,

A loyal 🐄👜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe this "mumming" is health related

And as I say this I'm reminded of le Wonk. She shared all of that on the internet and it's there forever and Ez at that age couldn't have possibly have comprehended what the consequences of that were. I cannot believe this woman. She didn't even share it to raise any awareness of the condition, it was just for content
Wasn't she saying "mum-min" as in "dadmin"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me feel so sad that Erin’s operation etc was plastered online … when I was younger I had speech therapy and if that was posted online by my mum or dad, looking back now I’d be mortified. It’s a private affair that doesn’t need to be aired !! Poor Erin :(
What was the operation?

Reactions: 2
Who the duck wants fashion advice from her .
Tip 1
Wear a coat which fits.
Tip 2
Stop wearing Converse high tops with skirts and dresses.
Tip 3
For the love of God stop wearing those stupid heart shaped sun glasses.
Tip 4
Marc Jacobs tote bag needs to go.
Tips 5
Sort your eyebrows out.
Tip 6
Stop with the eye shadows.
Tip 7
Get dressed before morning stories.

Please add anything else ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not just coats that won't zip up because they're too small but also dresses that are too small they're only made to be worn when standing not sitting.

Are these all hot tips she got from being at the "fashion event" aka the piss up for wannabe somebodies
...and let's not forget the Fabletics tit show. Cor, blimey! 🙈 The jacket was too small to zip up, there was side boob glooping out of the sides of the vest, & those grey Fabletic leggings were not kind at all to our Babs, she looked like a grey seal 🦭 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.