Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched this film Young Adult years ago where in one scene an author of failing book series goes into the bookstore and tries to sign all the books because it “adds value to their stock” and gets told no as once signed then they can’t send them back to the publisher because it’s not going to sell…

I feel like that scene actually came to life today 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oooooooo someone's jealous of their mate eh?
She SIGNED IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She's a celebrity, dontchaknow. God, she's such a massive bellend narcissist 😂😂😂😂😂
She should be going around bargain bin bookshops and dumping that awful excuse of a book, not signing it. 8 year old children create better poetry than that tripe she churned out. She should be bleeping embarrassed about that printed rubbish. It's shameful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I may be overthinking this but I wouldn't be surprised if Bab took a copy of her book ,signed, into the bookshop demanding it be displayed in the window...OR Bab stomped in on seeing it in the window ,Sharpie at the ready demanding she signed it as she's a famous/infamous ( illiterate ) author...doncha know. Something doesn't sit right purely as I know the shop and they very much advocate literacy for children and young adults. Omg it's just hit me...they thought the pamphlet had been written by a child as it's so simple and allowed her to sign it as they were in shock ..not awe..in the presence of such an amazing author😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she gone for lunch with a friend today because Louise Pentland went out with Katie yesterday? That’s sad 😂
No photos of said friend or of her lunch/cake she normally likes to show off.

Reactions: 20
I watched this film Young Adult years ago where in one scene an author of failing book series goes into the bookstore and tries to sign all the books because it “adds value to their stock” and gets told no as once signed then they can’t send them back to the publisher because it’s not going to sell…

I feel like that scene actually came to life today 🤩
Guess who else went into their local Asda store and started signing the copies of their book that were on the shelf until staff stopped them?... None other than Babs' revolting mentor Knee Deep In Life.

See? Even Babs doing that has no originality and is copied from somebody else. Sad cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I may be overthinking this but I wouldn't be surprised if Bab took a copy of her book ,signed, into the bookshop demanding it be displayed in the window...OR Bab stomped in on seeing it in the window ,Sharpie at the ready demanding she signed it as she's a famous/infamous ( illiterate ) author...doncha know. Something doesn't sit right purely as I know the shop and they very much advocate literacy for children and young adults. Omg it's just hit me...they thought the pamphlet had been written by a child as it's so simple and allowed her to sign it as they were in shock ..not awe..in the presence of such an amazing author😂😂😂.
Pop in and ask.......😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lucy is on her bookshelf of nightmares?? I thought she took her to her fave wood to say goodbye and for Lucy to be put to rest

or have I made that up??
nope, there was definitely a post implying that Lucy had been laid to rest in her favourite woods. she wrote - and apologies for the arbitrary and unnecessary splattering of full stops 🤦🏻‍♀️ - "had a special time yesterday saying goodbye to Lucy for a bit of closure. we took her to her favourite place by her first house. where she spent many an hour roaming around."

obvs that clearly gives the impression that Lucy's ashes were scattered in the woods, when actually it was seemingly just an excuse to go out on a tat haul to leave a box of non-degradable plastic tat in the woods, and to take photos for content. Lucy's ashes were obvs then shoved on babs' bookcase of tat - babs is a total hoarder, of course she's not gonna scatter Lucy's ashes when she can add them to the clutter of her hobbit house!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
🤣 I’m surprised she didn’t get asked to leave for vandalising stock because let’s face it no one would know who she was….. but let’s also face it no reputable bookshop would stock that utter 💩 either. You’re right something doesn’t add up 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Oooooooo someone's jealous of their mate eh?
interesting how she didn't share photos of herself marching tk maxx proudly clutching a pen in her trotter to sign all the discounted copies of her "book baby" when it was relegated to the bargain bin!

also interesting that the bookshop she's shared - bear bookshop - i had a little scout thru their website and her book is not available to buy online! obvs not overly proud to be sticking a copy - even a copy signed by the kween herself! i imagine they got a copy on the cheap somewhere and whacked it on the shelf, as it vaguely fits the mother's day theme, and obvs babs has seen it as an opportunity to compare her poetry pamphlet "success" with recently published books of the. insta "friends" she's clearly jealous of! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF is going on with that hideous wallpaper? Blue bunnies and pink squirrels? It looks like something you would put up in a nursery not the tippity top office of a 40 year old woman.

Her constant hair touching and hand flourishing is so bleeping distracting. Who watches this crap?

3 minutes in. Washing on the line but it started to rain (husband could not be arsed to bring it in) Crocks fit the children (alert the press) she washed them. Now onto the bleeping mugs. I'm out.

I have watched this woman on and off for over 5 years. Her content has not changed at all. You would think she would be bored of herself by now?

If she had a bleeping brain she would remove that hideous shelf of dreams, move her heating radiator and put her refrigerator in the kitchen where it belongs Considering she does not cook I guess she doesn't mind having to go into another room to retrieve ingredients to cook with.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She SIGNED IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She's a celebrity, dontchaknow. God, she's such a massive bellend narcissist 😂😂😂😂😂
She should be going around bargain bin bookshops and dumping that awful excuse of a book, not signing it. 8 year old children create better poetry than that tripe she churned out. She should be bleeping embarrassed about that printed rubbish. It's shameful!
She only did that because Louise does it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She's spouting about the book/pamphlet because Sarah Turner (theunmumsymum) launched hers yesterday and got loads of attention and praise for it, rightfully so as Sarah's a talented and established author. Babs can't stand someone else getting all the attention. It's a desperate 'look at me everyone I wrote book too'

• Heart
Reactions: 26
nope, there was definitely a post implying that Lucy had been laid to rest in her favourite woods. she wrote - and apologies for the arbitrary and unnecessary splattering of full stops 🤦🏻‍♀️ - "had a special time yesterday saying goodbye to Lucy for a bit of closure. we took her to her favourite place by her first house. where she spent many an hour roaming around."

obvs that clearly gives the impression that Lucy's ashes were scattered in the woods, when actually it was seemingly just an excuse to go out on a tat haul to leave a box of non-degradable plastic tat in the woods, and to take photos for content. Lucy's ashes were obvs then shoved on babs' bookcase of tat - babs is a total hoarder, of course she's not gonna scatter Lucy's ashes when she can add them to the clutter of her hobbit house!
Lucy must have been an absolute tit person in another life. Imagine being a dog that gets adopted by the gruesome twosome Ste and Grotbabs. Then even when you die you’re then shoved on a shelf of tat forced to watch lardarse sit on the sofa for 14 hours a day watching Heinz soup and watching Sister Wives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion #105

Menopause, allergies or is she just decomposing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion; BrummyMummy #105 - Proud to be a decomposing apple from Wet San's glorius tree! 🍏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm glad to see not many have liked the Babs poem, sorry I mean nannysan poem #AD

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How TF does this woman have time to watch so many Netflix shows?! Can somebody please tell me because I must be doing something wrong 🤯

Reactions: 19
Its red nose day - comic relief, whatever you call it, why are they not watching it as a family?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.