Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claimed last month or so that those "potential dognappers" 🙄 called her a man-hater. She posted something in her stories yesterday about women being seen as man-haters. She has ridiculed Stephen online, she shows contempt for Ethan and has said she wanted another girl, she posts pictures of her obviously very ill dad, she "joked" about smashing Stephen's face in, she HATED being complimented on her hair on the train platform (in her imagination) because it was a man .... methinks she IS a man-hater tbh...
not forgetting the time she wrote an entire post in the aftermath of the Sarah Everard tragedy - which she made all about HER, ofc, with stories detailing all the occasions that she has felt scared of men looking at her in clubs or complimenting her on her hair - but predominantly highlighting that she - as the terrified mother of a daughter - commits to do absolutely everything within her "willpower" power to ensure that ethan is brought up to respect women, and that she intends to make it her mission to smash through all the social norms and boundaries and ensure ethan is aware that "banter" is not appropriate etc. i mean, great - but the way it was written genuinely made it sounds as though she suspected that - without her deliberate intervention - ethan was on track to grow up as a man who would verbally or physically harm women. that sweet, kind little boy. 😔 and ofc there was absolutely nothing in the post about ensuring that the kids are taught that violence in general is not acceptable - which seems an important message to teach children who live in a house where their mother promotes DV, regularly threatening to "smash" people's faces in - usually their father's.

she regularly emasculates and ridicules steve, she treats ethan scathingly
with absolutely no respect, makes no secret of the fact she never wanted a son AND has made a point of highlighting her belief that he's a potential violent threat to women - plus she relishes in the fabricated compliments she recieves from strangers on her hair/outfit/make-up etc - UNLESS it's a man, in which case she should supposedly have told him. to duck off! she definitely DOES hate men! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ethan looks so cute in that video I didn’t even notice her tutting and rolling her eyes until it was pointed out on here!

Cottage pie and chips that is not normal? Do we think Emma has ever made a cottage pie?

• Haha
was coming here to say…. Who eats cottage pie AND chips in the same meal!
ah yes, of course! chips! totally to accompany a potato-topped stew with.....more bleeping potatoes! jfc. no wonder babs is so beige. at this point, she's 89% spud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

for a start, i don't think the conways EVER eat cottage pie! unless it's a green chef recipe she's planning to force steve into. preparing, i guarantee that the only coattge pie the conways have eaten have been an iceland number - the shop, not the country - frozen and reheated, just like all the other beige carbs in their freezer! tbh, it would be a little extreme for babs, since cottage pie tends to contain both peas AND carrots - it would blow her tiny pea confetti mind!

interestingly, a cottage pie is a meal she could easily prepare in her slow cooker - but even then she'd mess it up by topping it with canal smash! we all know that wouldn't happen tho - the fact babs is showing off the way she's stored all her cooking utensils into a ceramic rabbit and shoved it into the back corner of the worktop in a similar way to how her slow cooker is collecting dust highlights that babs has absolutely no intention of cooking. ever.

Reactions: 21
Ethan looks so cute in that video I didn’t even notice her tutting and rolling her eyes until it was pointed out on here!

Cottage pie and chips that is not normal? Do we think Emma has ever made a cottage pie?
From scratch? Highly unlikely! (even though its one of the easiest things to make). She often says how she "can't cook" ie "can't be bothered to even try". No it'll be a shop bought version if anything.

Reactions: 15
ah yes, of course! chips! totally to accompany a potato-topped stew with.....more bleeping potatoes! jfc. no wonder babs is so beige. at this point, she's 89% spud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

for a start, i don't think the conways EVER eat cottage pie! unless it's a green chef recipe she's planning to force steve into. preparing, i guarantee that the only coattge pie the conways have eaten have been an iceland number - the shop, not the country - frozen and reheated, just like all the other beige carbs in their freezer! tbh, it would be a little extreme for babs, since cottage pie tends to contain both peas AND carrots - it would blow her tiny pea confetti mind!

interestingly, a cottage pie is a meal she could easily prepare in her slow cooker - but even then she'd mess it up by topping it with canal smash! we all know that wouldn't happen tho - the fact babs is showing off the way she's stored all her cooking utensils into a ceramic rabbit and shoved it into the back corner of the worktop in a similar way to how her slow cooker is collecting dust highlights that babs has absolutely no intention of cooking. ever.
I remember she did a reel on her stories, not so long ago, about always putting everything in the oven at 180 and she demonstrated with a frozen, shop bought, cottage pie!

Reactions: 17
Oh FGS, more unoriginal content. The whole "parents pretending to be their kids" thing has been done so many times before, and done much better too.
Came here to say the same thing. Mammybanter did an almost identical post on TikTok months ago, right down to the line about Shein!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cottage pie and chips reminds me of a friend who used to have super noodles on the side of a pizza so she could have some carbs with it . I look back at that now and think WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am a big huge fatty who's obsessed with potatoes and even I would never have cottage pie with chips

That's insane behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve finally figured out who Babs & CBBste remind me of as a couple, Gary & Tony from Men Behaving Badly. I await the photoshopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember she did a reel on her stories, not so long ago, about always putting everything in the oven at 180 and she demonstrated with a frozen, shop bought, cottage pie!
actually, i remember that too. mainly because it was such an unbelievable situation that there were immediately comments left on tattle questioning when the conways EVER ate cottage pie! filming that reel with a box of nuggets in her hand would have been at least vaguely believeable - except for the fact that we all know shoving their beige food in the oven is steve's job - but a cottage pie?!

babs has shown off the contents of their plates when she's proud of herself for ovening frozen waffles and fish fingers - posing with her leg up ion the kitchen counter, obvs - so if they'd ever eaten cottage pie, we would undoubtedly have seen photographic evidence of the meal by now! tbh, i think even a frozen cottage pie is pushing the frozen beige boundaries of conway cuisine - hence babs stating it's "not her vibe" in her latest reel, insinuating it's her tween who refuses to expand her palate, not babs herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Life with a tween....it was more like Mummy needs to promote you're a tween so she get some Ads related to older kids.

My ex used to insist on mac and cheese with mash potato. I refused to do it and his mum thought I was a snob. I never understand why Babs doesn't enrol herself on a cookery course or experiment more in the kitchen, it would give her more content and be more engaging than a poundland haul.

I've not had much time to catch up today but can we just take a breath at her use of the word "Tween"!! 🙄🤦‍♀️🙈 bleeping Bell end!!!!!!!

• Heart
I just don’t get it when people say they ‘can’t cook’. Surely anyone can follow a recipe? Especially babs, she has a masters FGS!
Im not claiming to be Delia Smith but I can follow recipes and make wholesome dinners for my family!

Surely she doesn’t have an ITS range coming out, it’s probably just her modelling for ladbabymum 🤣 Although if that Ash & Chels woman gets a range, then surely babs can tbh

Reactions: 13
Life with a tween....it was more like Mummy needs to promote you're a tween so she get some Ads related to older kids.

My ex used to insist on mac and cheese with mash potato. I refused to do it and his mum thought I was a snob. I never understand why Babs doesn't enrol herself on a cookery course or experiment more in the kitchen, it would give her more content and be more engaging than a poundland haul.
You’d think that with the sheer amount of spare time she has on her hands that she’d definitely give the slow cooker a go 🤷‍♀️. Surely she’d be inspired by her mate Taming Twins!

Just goes to prove how thoroughly bone stinking idle she really is.

Reactions: 28
She's a burglar's dream.

Show thousands of strangers on the internet around your home so they know the layout and where everything is, then announce you'll be on another continent over Easter.

Brainless bint.
When they were going to Iceland, she wouldn't tell anyone for fear of something happening but she's been telling us she's off to DLP for weeks! Make it make sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.