Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah, babs totally screwing up the timeline of the lies she's told - yet again! babs has said multiple times that she first injured her back at the age of 17/18, which is when the majority of her boyband stalking took place. it's how she ended up trapped in a lift with the backstreet boys "at crotch level", and she is very clearly sitting in a wheelchair in the bottom photo. yet in her caption she's claiming she's 14. sure,babs. are you and Claire getting your identical back injury stories confused again?! 🤣

Screenshot_20220312_173243.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happiest days ever? What as some sad act that just followed boy bands around, stalked their homes and never got noticed by them.

What about the days you met Ste? Or your absolute love of teaching (according to the absolute crap you said on the zoom) or the days of walking around with your one bra showing, claiming you had two on and dancing on a bar that doesn’t exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ah, babs totally screwing up the timeline of the lies she's told - yet again! babs has said multiple times that she first injured her back at the age of 17/18, which is when the majority of her boyband stalking took place. it's how she ended up trapped in a lift with the backstreet boys "at crotch level", and she is very clearly sitting in a wheelchair in the bottom photo. yet in her caption she's claiming she's 14. sure,babs. are you and Claire getting your identical back injury stories confused again?! 🤣

View attachment 1120662
There's no way she is 14 in that bottom picture! More like 44 - in her vile suit jacket 🤣🤦‍♀️🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We ALL say Babs looks much older than 44. She's obviously always looked much older all her life because in the throwback pics where she claims she was a teenager, she looks like she's in her 30's!!!! Then in the pics where she says she was in her 20's, she looks like she's in her 40's! Now she actually IS in her 40's, she easily and convincingly looks like a woman in her mid 60's, & a rough looking woman in her 60's at that. I mean, look at ladies like Christie Brinkley & Iman who look fabulous. You know how she likes to fast-forward yearly events all the time? Well, maybe she has some sort of degenerative condition that makes her age rapidly and that's why she always looks twenty years older than she really is 😂😂😂 The opposite of Benjamin Button, she's "Babsamin NotButton".
I find her following boy bands/tv personalities around very sad. That's the kind of thing young teens do, not women in their 20's. Look at her awful fashion choices 🙈😂😂😂
This morning's story about "being on the radio with Claudia Winkleman and Martin Kemp" was misleading. She relayed that as though she was invited on. All she did was phone in. I've done that a number of times for comps/requests etc., but then how desperate was she, tagging Claudia, Martin & Radio 2? That was vomit inducing embarrassing creepery. She's SO desperate to be "noticed" by famous people. How pathetic. Sad cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not caught up just here to say Emma is a twit with her Kim kardashian hoodie as Kim made a comment about people just need to work hard to be successful?? From her throne of privilege. Says a lot that Emma just can’t read the room 🤣

Reactions: 18
I think she did just phone into the radio she tried desperately to be funny.

Also when she says they ‘might’ go for a walk? When you have a dog it’s non negotiable?

Reactions: 22
How can she sit around the house in her pyjamas all day? I've got covid and I've still got up, showered and put clothes on because I hate being sat around feeling greasy and sweaty (even though I was out of breath just having a shower).

• Heart
Wait
Wait hang on, she wasn’t invited on?? She just called in??
Your joking right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a weekly slot on the show, a celebrity discusses a little win and then they ask a member of the public to get in touch with their win and then there is a vote - no invite at all, just Babs calling in with a year-old tale and losing to a 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also when she says they ‘might’ go for a walk? When you have a dog it’s non negotiable?
Yup! In all weathers. My mid sized mutt gets at least 2 hours of walks most days. Along with other stimulating things like puzzles/snuffle mats. Bored dogs can get really destructive. I wouldn’t be surprised if Margot starts shredding the Hobbit House from inside out.

It’s a weekly slot on the show, a celebrity discusses a little win and then they ask a member of the public to get in touch with their win and then there is a vote - no invite at all, just Babs calling in with a year-old tale and losing to a 🌈
oh my god.
she’s making this too easy for us. 😂

• Haha
Surprised she hasn't shared the BBC iplayer link to Claudia's show telling us how many minutes in to listen to her! Maybe on Monday, eh Babs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes so animated and giddy over the competition, I think I feel a bit bad for her, she is quite tragic isn't she?

• Haha
🤣 she lives in a dream world so far removed from reality . She’s genuinely deluded enough to think she’s a celebrity herself which is why she rang in to schmooze with old Martin Kemp - cringe 🤢… btw it’s at 2h 28 in on bbc sounds 🙈 and yes she does brush off the loss with ‘ well I won world book day’ and it was my best parenting day !!

Also what’s with the constant harking back to the past??? Everyday she posts pictures of herself as a teenager . Is that normal??? She said being 14 was her ‘happiest days ever’?? Haven’t bigger better things happened since then ? Meeting your husband , having kids ?… it doesn’t say much for her current situation that she lives in the past. The woman needs serious help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.