Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her tiktok she uses the hashtag #size18 😏
Which she was a couple of years ago and which is why she now cannot fit into her old clothes. There really must be something wrong with her brain that makes her deny her true size or that she's getting older as she seems so stuck in the past with clothes/boyfriends/music etc.

Reactions: 20
All the money she spends on dresses on a weekly basis and she still can’t find anything to wear 🤬😤
With energy bills and fuel prices rocketing. Read the f*cking room!
She’s not relatable at all 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She's addressing Tattle AGAIN with her latest Babnocchio in denial claim.....
She can't claim the photo of her sat down is photoshopped, because it's not, it's the opposite infact, totally natural and candid. No flattering angles and lighting

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Holy hell she must easily be consuming 3000 calories a day if not more.
i assume the marshmallows drowned in chocolate syrup, the glorified, extra-sugary strawberry milkshake and the half donut were merely snacks, and babs also ate three meals - and potentially even more snacks. she will undoubtedly have packed kinder buenos for the slow train, and stuffed her "mum bag" full of sugary cereal bars. she's eating way beyond 3000 calories a day! but obvs she will think her excessive intake is totally balanced out by the strawberries she consumed! 🤣

she will have justifed her need to mainline sugar to keep her energy up while dragging herself around london - especially wearing docs that, despite her lies, will have absolutely destroyed her feet, because she'd be swearing constantly, thus need extra sugar to fuel her rage and simultaneously soothe her, because she certainly won't have been feeling "sparkly" with her feet covered in blisters and torn to shreds. and all for the sake of attempting to dress like a tween, because erin obvs refuses to twin with her, so babs has ditched the special offer claire's headbands for expensive boots which - similarly to the multiple other pairs of expensive black boots - will never be seen again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised the took Erin to see Six, yes it’s a very sparkly woman empowering musical but Katherine Howard sings about being groomed from age 13 and at one point the Queens discuss all the miscarriages they had. There’s some other sexual theming in it to. It’s a good show but I’m surprised Erin was allowed to see it if she’s still not allowed to watch Harry Potter!
oh, she's allowed to watch Harry Potter. it's reading the books that babs seems inappropriate for an eleven year old! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"The Chinese bit of London"

My elderly neighbor calls Asians "Orientals" and she calls black people "Coloured" ... She is 87 and reminisces about the "good old times" when polio ran rampant :rolleyes: She is not a bad person - she is a product of her generation.

There is NO excuse for a 44 year old to use such discriminatory language. One of the many problems with Emma is she has no filter. She thinks it's cute. Toddlers don't have a filter ... THEY are cute because they don't know better. Middle aged "influencers" - who profit from their actions - should not be normalised for using offensive language. It's hurtful and quite honestly embarrassing.

She should be ashamed of herself.

(Having a degree proves you are a good test taker. It's what you DO with the degree that matters.)
and she regularly makes a huge deal about how "woke" she is, yet she literally used the phrase "the Chinese bit of London". it immediately reminded me of Father Ted, and the whole "that whole China Town area of Craggy Island" quote - the whole episode is now, understandly, perceived as racist, but it was filmed in the 90s, and is a product of its generation.

babs has absolutely no excuse. she's simultaneously claiming she's smashing gender boundaries, setting an example for her kids by demanding her husband do all the cleaning and household chores, and grabbing her camera to document the one time her son chose to dress up in his sister's princess dress - and yeah, it was erin's dress, bought for a girl, which is slightly different to her actively buying princess dresses for ethan at his request. she has highlights on her IG which are dedicated to both BLM and pride month - both are incredibly short as she unsurprisingly got bored after a few days of sharing accounts of same-sex couples, highlighting kids' books about transgender kids and sharing other people’s posts about anti-racism and how to explain race to children, including a story where she explains how she explained racism to the kids - then aged nine and seven - and genuinely states "i'm so ashamed how white people act sometimes". yet she’s happily referring to Chinatown as "the Chinese bit of London". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Yeaaaaaaah it’s the puffy sleeves that’s the problem mmmmm I can see that now 🤓
When is she going to start showing us all the compliments and postcards she received this afternoon congratulating her on her puffy sleeved dress making her look stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said she “never gets invited to anything” which confused me a bit until I realised that whilst she is happy for free tickets to theatres and cinema/ Father Christmas etc anything that requires stringing a sentence together is binned

Presumably she’s going to turn up in some frumpy frock and just gurn her way round the fashion show 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Didn't t they all go on the studio tour years ago?
they did, but i imagine it was a #gifted trip. freebies visits are always encouraged by babs, as is watching films - primarily because it involves sitting on the sofa under a blanket with sugary snacks while staring at the tv, but books? nah. totally inappropriate. why would you ever encourage your kids to read?! don't be ridiculous! 🤣

• Haha
Why does she ‘have nothing to wear’?!?! Those wardrobes are stuffed full!!!! She is driving me nuts!!!! WTAF is wrong with her?! And now she’s bought a suit jacket to add into the mix!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Only she went and bought a coloured blazer. 🎉TINGO 🎉 to you amazing IC200!
Why buy something in a size SMALL… she’s not a small or close to a small she’s large! Jesus it’s not that important to buy one if the only size left is a small

Reactions: 20
Why has she bought a size down in the blazer? Then proudly says it doesn't do up. Bizarre behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.