Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she doing a fashion event or an IWD event? I’m confused! And if she’s such an emancipated feminist why is she not bigging up and promoting the IWD event focussing on fashion instead???

Reactions: 16
What's wrong with the poker polka dot numbers, yes 2 dresses, that were added from M&S and Primark over the last couple weeks? Why is she trying to shoehorn herself into older clothes that clearly no longer fit as they should?!

Reactions: 19
How unrelatable. Staring at your bursting full wardrobe on a Monday afternoon pondering if there's anything to wear to your "fashion event". What the actual ef. She just bought new clothes anyway. Also why does she assume her followers care about clothes so much if inner confidence/body confidence is all we need to feel good

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220307_143736.jpg

Please wear this Bab...with the docs...I really could do with a laugh right now ..oh and don't forget your 🤡 for the finished look.
Does she really think the gig at Bham Uni tomorrow's is a fashion event? I thought it was to celebrate International Women's day? Unless she's gonna be an example how not to be someone to be celebrated 🤷.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1108411
Please wear this Bab...with the docs...I really could do with a laugh right now ..oh and don't forget your 🤡 for the finished look.
Does she really think the gig at Bham Uni tomorrow's is a fashion event? I thought it was to celebrate International Women's day? Unless she's gonna be an example how not to be someone to be celebrated 🤷.

Holy tit. That dress used to fit .

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1108411
bleeping hell, that dress is two sizes too small now.

Reactions: 20
She took Erin to DLP and Ethan went to Alton towers! This was a few years ago. Pretty shocking.
Not only that, but the DLP trip with wet San was staying Castle Club in the Disneyland Hotel (the breakfast photos she shared gave it away).

Conservative estimate that cost her £3500 with park entry for a 3 night weekend stay in May for 1 room. Definitely comparable to a day trip to Alton Towers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1108411
I'm bleeping crying laughing at the thought that she's got the complete wrong end of the stick with this Brum Uni IWD thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is she due on her period AGAIN?!
At this point I know more about her cycle than I do my own😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1108411
She'd never, ever be able to sit down in that dress so hopefully for her it's a standing event.

She's really offering to bring us cake? Keep the cake for yourself Bab yum

Reactions: 20
This has been a treat for us cowbags.

She's bought millions of clothes in the last few months and yet still doesn't know what to wear.

For a fashion event. That's not an event about fashion.

Does she even know what the subject she is speaking about tomorrow even is?

I would say I'm worried for her, but this has been coming for a while.

You can't say you are body confident and then hide your true self.

You might not use a filter but you hide behind angles.

Why don't you Babs. Clear out your wardrobe of stuff that doesn't fit. Sell them on Ebay, Vinted or Depop. Give a portion if bought yourself or all if it is gifted items sold. To DEC which is raising money for Ukraine.

Gets you out of the house. Does a good deed and would help Ukraine rather then promoting a MLM and you would actually have clothes that fit.

But hey. You won't because that would involve time and effort that's not all about you is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she wear the Monki dress she wore the other night at the Scummy Mummies event? Or one of the many polka dot monstrosities from her recent haul? She has spent a fortune lately buying frocks that don’t fit. Size up Babs!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.