Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The Chinese bit of London"

My elderly neighbor calls Asians "Orientals" and she calls black people "Coloured" ... She is 87 and reminisces about the "good old times" when polio ran rampant :rolleyes: She is not a bad person - she is a product of her generation.

There is NO excuse for a 44 year old to use such discriminatory language. One of the many problems with Emma is she has no filter. She thinks it's cute. Toddlers don't have a filter ... THEY are cute because they don't know better. Middle aged "influencers" - who profit from their actions - should not be normalised for using offensive language. It's hurtful and quite honestly embarrassing.

She should be ashamed of herself.

(Having a degree proves you are a good test taker. It's what you DO with the degree that matters.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She honestly thinks she has a good singing voice doesn’t she!! 🙈
How the hell can she not find anything to wear when all she does it buy !!!!!

Reactions: 18
What’s this ‘fashion event thing’ she’s going to tomorrow? surely the zoom thing for IWD is not a fashion parade?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think the four and a half year old dresses she is pulling out to wear tomorrow will fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's pulling out 4.5 year old dresses because she's only bought 27 new dresses so far this year 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 duck sake this woman is an absolute knob!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How has she got the AUDACITY to call that a poem? It's just statements in sentence form! Shame on the publishers of this pile of trash, shame on whatever publishing house is even CONSIDERING this bint for another book "later in the year" (let's hope after some decent research, they decide not to run with it), & finally, shame on Emma for admitting these things. PUS is such a weak man - & I bet the baby she "pretended not to hear" was Ethan. She's revolting.

If her feet looked like red strips of ribbon after wearing those Docs, she'd NEVER EVER admit it. They would have destroyed her feet and she'll end up hating them and wishing she'd spent almost £180 on something else. If she's like this now (trying to regain her youthful days), she's going to be unbearable as Erin goes into her teens, she's going to be so jealous of her. It's going to be interesting to observe that change in dynamic.
I can't wait to see how she handles the change over the next 12-18 months, senior school will change Erin, new experiences, being more independent, wider pool of kids to associate with... Emma isn't going to cope well with Erin starting to branch out.

Reactions: 23
Wow that floral dress looks very different on her these days and without the camera being on the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going to wear something I already own! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ As opposed to something she doesn’t own?! And why is she eternally due on her blob?!

Reactions: 20
The last slide …. Who is going back through her photographs to pick out other dress choices?? AND I think we all know why this black and white number is not suitable - it wasn’t just the sleeves that were poofy when you sat down Babs was it?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The last slide …. Who is going back through her photographs to pick out other dress choices?? AND I think we all know why this black and white number is not suitable - it wasn’t just the sleeves that were poofy when you sat down Babs was it?? 😂😂
3A7DC71D-59E0-4B22-9354-CD65D753AE77.jpeg

yeah babs definitely the poofy sleeves that’s the problem. Thought you were body confident?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.