Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Let's just take a moment to remember this. This highlights how little involvement she has with her children's routines on a daily basis.
I've never seen this before. She really is so lazy and makes a mountain out of a mole hill

Reactions: 13
I’ve had a very hard afternoon. Like really hard. Like life changing medical things for a loved one hard, so I may be out of the loop.

But have we spoken about the lady cushions? Why Babs, why?

Also, you didn’t give up caffeine, you thick wanker. You exist on chocolate.

Oh my god, i shouldn’t have looked at her this evening. She just fucks me off. I’d say get some real problems. But she’s going through some tough times with her precious Dad, as am I.

So why do I feel like I am drowning, but she’s bleeping off on holidays and thinking about clothes? The only clothes I think about is do my kids have clean ones, does my 8 year old have her uniform ready.

Just duck off Emma.
You're not a self-absorbed, self-serving narcissist - that's why. All the love to you in the tough times ahead, fellow Tattler ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Again, all the enthusiasm in the world for the poor boys World Book Day costume - NOT! If that was the girl she'd be singing with joy about it 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
whatever the reason behind the unmumsy mum agreeing to meet up with babs a couple of times a year, she clearly doesn't actually class babs as a "friend" in the way babs thinks they're besties! she hasn't mentioned their meet-up herself, she's just shared babs' story - an obviously forced selfie babs demanded she pose for! - likely because it's the expected response, because she's delighted to have met up with babs and wants to publicise their association! and she obviously doesn't or she'd have shared the photo herself!

babs plasters as many instahuns as possible in her stories - along with ensuring she tags them all - in the desperate hope that they will share her stories and it will reel in some additional followers. meanwhile, the overwhelming majority make absolutely no mention of babs ever - even when she's met up with them - and certainly choose never to show her grimy, gurning face. i truly think that they meet up with her to be polite and don't want drama, or out of sheer pity, but they certainly don't want to draw attention to the fact that they occasionally spend time together, because it places their reputation at risk solely by being associated with the grellow one!
This is exactly why Babs shows the world when she's met up or done a collab with another hun - in the hope of gaining more followers. It's a fruitless exercise, as any followers she does gain from these "jolly's" unfollow again, as soon as they see how inane, boring, repetitive, copycat unoriginal, disgusting, lazy and quite frankly, uninteresting she is.

Reactions: 13

Let's just take a moment to remember this. This highlights how little involvement she has with her children's routines on a daily basis.
OMG look at Erin’s “smile” in the bottom right picture! Looks like she’s has some sort of allergic reaction to something 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean what goes through her head that she thinks the Babettes want a daily flash of her fanny as a permanent fixture on her grid!!!

Next thread suggestion:

#103 Flashing her gusset on her grid, right next to a picture of the golden kid!

Reactions: 29
All the fawning comments from the Babettes, when a quick Google search shows you exactly how much original thought Babs put into those WBD costumes. Spoiler; Non(e)

• Haha
That video! She just sits in bed half the morning while PUS (very apt here, can see where the name comes from!) does all the work! He’s the one that actually has a proper job & has to go out by 7, while she just fannies about on YouTube & listening to podcasts?!! I have never seen anyone so lazy in my life!
She looks much better back then though - & sounds better too. Less weird & puffy & more normal, despite her self entitlement & laziness.

Reactions: 17
Jeeez! It should be Stephen filming that vlog! It would be more relevant to working parents then! What a pantomime to get ready!! She works at home so why does she need to be all tarted up for the school run?!

Reactions: 15
A rest from what? She broadcasts one of the most privileged lives I’ve ever seen on Insta, she doesn’t read the room (or a book) and is so far up her own ar$e it’s unbelievable (and sorry to trigger any flashbacks to this morning’s photo 🐮 💼s)

View attachment 1098739
She's gearing up for announcing her absence for when she's "home" 🙄 Disney beckons! She's SO yawningly predictable.

Reactions: 10
That video! She just sits in bed half the morning while PUS (very apt here, can see where the name comes from!) does all the work! He’s the one that actually has a proper job & has to go out by 7, while she just fannies about on YouTube & listening to podcasts?!! I have never seen anyone so lazy in my life!
She looks much better back then though - & sounds better too. Less weird & puffy & more normal, despite her self entitlement & laziness.
This is what I thought the first time I saw the vlog. Pus has a full time job and has to be out the house for 7 and yet he gets up, makes the kids' breakfast, finishes off their lunch boxes AND brings her a cup of tea. All the while she sits on her arse in bed! It actually beggars belief. It should be HER that's up doing the kids breakfast whilst he gets ready for his actual job. Then when he eventually leaves for work she is upstairs showering, picking out outfits and doing her hair!!!! What the duck?!!! Her kids are left to their own devices downstairs.

I don't know about any of the other moms and dads on here but this isn't how the routine goes in my house. I'm on my own and today I woke up at 6am, had a shower (my daughter was still asleep but woke up whilst I was mid shower and game in the bathroom to talk to me all about her dream), got dressed for work and then got her washed and dressed. Then we went downstairs and I let her watch kids YouTube whilst I got ready and she had something to eat (I know I shouldn't but it keeps her distracted in the morning). Then I helped her brush her teeth, got her coat on and we walked in the pissing rain to her nursery. I'm now on the bus to work. The fact this woman lounges about in bed and does nothing for her kids (one of whom was only 6 at the time of that vlog) and lets her husband do everything absolutely fills me with rage.

• Heart
Wow Erin really has lived up to babs dreams and become the most Babs ever for book day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what I thought the first time I saw the vlog. Pus has a full time job and has to be out the house for 7 and yet he gets up, makes the kids' breakfast, finishes off their lunch boxes AND brings her a cup of tea. All the while she sits on her arse in bed! It actually beggars belief. It should be HER that's up doing the kids breakfast whilst he gets ready for his actual job. Then when he eventually leaves for work she is upstairs showering, picking out outfits and doing her hair!!!! What the duck?!!! Her kids are left to their own devices downstairs.

I don't know about any of the other moms and dads on here but this isn't how the routine goes in my house. I'm on my own and today I woke up at 6am, had a shower (my daughter was still asleep but woke up whilst I was mid shower and game in the bathroom to talk to me all about her dream), got dressed for work and then got her washed and dressed. Then we went downstairs and I let her watch kids YouTube whilst I got ready and she had something to eat (I know I shouldn't but it keeps her distracted in the morning). Then I helped her brush her teeth, got her coat on and we walked in the pissing rain to her nursery. I'm now on the bus to work. The fact this woman lounges about in bed and does nothing for her kids (one of whom was only 6 at the time of that vlog) and lets her husband do everything absolutely fills me with rage.
My OH goes to work at 4am so I’m on my own for school routine every day. I’m used to it and I don’t mind. But imagine if Babs found herself alone in the morning during the week and had to do everything?! I can’t imagine sitting in bed on any morning watching crap on my phone and slobbing about whilst I let my OH do everything!!

Reactions: 18
Hi all. I just wanted to apologise for my outburst last week. Especially to @Rags2Riches ❤ I’m truly sorry.

I’ve gone through hell with 2 family members dying and then even more life changing stuff in addition to that, plus losing my job. I hope I can still take part in this thread and taking down the grellow one. I’ve been here since the beginning and I love the kindness here and I’m gutted I broke my usual character traits.
We shouldn't take things personally on chats like these, as fundamentally we're all strangers and we never know what any one of us is going through in our lives. We can all get spikey at times. Forgive, forget and roll on. We all have one thing in common - our utter disdain for the scummy Brummie. I love my Tattlers, I do. Hope you're starting to feel a bit better, you've been through a lot ❤ Now - back to Babs.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wait so the children hate each other, need to be divided and conquered on holidays …. Yet they wanted to do a joint world book day costumes?

Interesting ….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.