Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait until this fashion for buying unnecessary tat on a daily basis is no longer in fashion. Worse than the people doing it such as this talentless frump is the people watching and enjoying it. It's just craziness. duck the environment, I must have some more jars for my hot cock station, and some more silver hangy down tit even though I've just said I reuse it. I really do despair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Does Babs accept that her size is increasing due to her lifestyle or is she in denial and just blaming different brands of clothing for size 18 not fitting her
Surely they've just shrunk in the tumble dryer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog. She's manic. Also, her skin looks absolutely awful. She seriously needs to change her lifestyle. I have never seen anyone look so unhealthy.

Reactions: 16
So what’s with meeting up with Unmumsy (totally judging you Sarah by the way. You are SO much better than that. Get away from Babs and stay away. Far away) and only posting one photo? One? And then nothing else? VERY unlike her!!

Reactions: 24
I’ve had a very hard afternoon. Like really hard. Like life changing medical things for a loved one hard, so I may be out of the loop.

But have we spoken about the lady cushions? Why Babs, why?

Also, you didn’t give up caffeine, you thick wanker. You exist on chocolate.

Oh my god, i shouldn’t have looked at her this evening. She just fucks me off. I’d say get some real problems. But she’s going through some tough times with her precious Dad, as am I.

So why do I feel like I am drowning, but she’s bleeping off on holidays and thinking about clothes? The only clothes I think about is do my kids have clean ones, does my 8 year old have her uniform ready.

Just duck off Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I’ve had a very hard afternoon. Like really hard. Like life changing medical things for a loved one hard, so I may be out of the loop.

Oh my god, i shouldn’t have looked at her this evening. She just fucks me off. I’d say get some real problems. But she’s going through some tough times with her precious Dad, as am I.

So why do I feel like I am drowning, but she’s bleeping off on holidays and thinking about clothes? The only clothes I think about is do my kids have clean ones, does my 8 year old have her uniform ready.

Just duck off Emma.
Huge, massive love and hugs coming your way!! I’m so sorry you’re having such a tough time😔 I don’t really know what else to say but us cowbags are always here for you!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed quite a few new members on the threads recently, welcome! 👋🏼😃

I’m kind of hoping it means that more and more people are seeing the light about this absolute pleb 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A rest from what? She broadcasts one of the most privileged lives I’ve ever seen on Insta, she doesn’t read the room (or a book) and is so far up her own ar$e it’s unbelievable (and sorry to trigger any flashbacks to this morning’s photo 🐮 💼s)

7BE998FF-C8D7-460A-9D4D-DDEFF4F2B912.jpeg

Reactions: 18

Just duck off Emma.
Sending hugs , we are all here for you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope all you insanely clever women are ready for the numerous posts tomorrow morning for world book day from Big Babs
She will be using those kids for as many likes as possible

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I agree with you cowbags...how in all that's revolting is the grellow walloper friends with Sarah Turner . They are extreme , polar opposites. I can only presume that Sarah is a kind ,soft hearted person who can't bring herself to dump the scummybrummy unlike LP who dropped her at top speed . Just baffles me !
whatever the reason behind the unmumsy mum agreeing to meet up with babs a couple of times a year, she clearly doesn't actually class babs as a "friend" in the way babs thinks they're besties! she hasn't mentioned their meet-up herself, she's just shared babs' story - an obviously forced selfie babs demanded she pose for! - likely because it's the expected response, because she's delighted to have met up with babs and wants to publicise their association! and she obviously doesn't or she'd have shared the photo herself!

babs plasters as many instahuns as possible in her stories - along with ensuring she tags them all - in the desperate hope that they will share her stories and it will reel in some additional followers. meanwhile, the overwhelming majority make absolutely no mention of babs ever - even when she's met up with them - and certainly choose never to show her grimy, gurning face. i truly think that they meet up with her to be polite and don't want drama, or out of sheer pity, but they certainly don't want to draw attention to the fact that they occasionally spend time together, because it places their reputation at risk solely by being associated with the grellow one!

Reactions: 13
I think it's quite telling that Bab had to meet Sarah halfway for lunch etc...precovid Sarah actually stayed with Bab. Mind you that might've been the final nail in the coffin for that relationship when she was forced to twin with Bab in matching PJ's IIRC . I don't expect she would have been ready for bed at 7pm either lol. Can you imagine,living in Devon coming to stay in Brum and being entertained with La'sop' s hot dogs#bitrude and sent to bed at toddler time instead of hitting broad Street and the many watering holes of Harborne. No wonder Sarah barely mentioned the meet up today .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.