Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friend's had her two children take Holy Communion. They had to attend Sunday Mass for six to eight weeks prior. That's it. The only other time they had anything religious was her MIL's Requiem Mass when she passed. My friend is completely honest that their Christening's & Communion ceremonies were purely for the frocks, gifts & a good piss-up party afterwards 😂

Never, ever click on any Instahun links, they get money from them on ANYTHING you buy from whatever site it is for up to two months. Just either read comments to see if they mention where it's from, or screenshot it and put it through "Google Image Search" to find out where it's from. Babs has said herself they're all from BooHoo or Asos. No need to click her links, chick 😘
Where we used to live the one church was pretty relaxed about it all and actually arranged the lessons so Saturday evening Mass was straight after and it was easier for the kids to go! The other priest was really strict, practically wanted you to be related to a Saint to let you in!

Reactions: 7
ffs, read the bleeping room. 😡

so much devastation and death and loss in the world right now - but trust babs to gloss over it all and prioritise filming a wasteful plastic tat haul! because the knowledge that emma conway is planning a party and has bought tissues, paper plates, shoelaces and balloons - and plans to demands steve force the kids decorate her a mug from a toddler painting kid for mother's day - is going to make everyone in war-torn ukraine who are struggling to get the stuff they need for basic survival and anyone affected by the war etc feel super "sparkly". it would be far more beneficial if babs saved the money she usually spends on tat even in one single week and donated it to the red cross or similar - far more helpful to the world than her pledge to perpetually "act like a bellend" to make people smile. sure, it's not her responsibility to solve world problems, but continually parading her wealth and luck by endless filming hauls is both crass and insensitive. 😡

and well done babs, for allowing your reusable plastic bags to fly away in the wind, thus contributing to plastic pollution! 👏🏻 sure, accidents happen, but only babs would cackle at the potential consequences of animals and birds becoming tangled and injured in the plastic waste she's creating.

so babs has ditched the beige coat, claiming she has accepted it's too small and that she needs to buy a coat in the next size up - a size 18. supposedly the beige coat was a size 16, so the answer to all her too-small coat woes is to buy a size 18 coat. of course! even if she genuinely was a size 18 generally - and she absolutely isn't - how has she reached the age of 44 being unaware that you always buy coats a few sizes larger - y'know, so that when you wear them over a wooly jumper, you can actually zip them up! 🤦🏻‍♀️ #babslogic

and no babs. you didn't INVENT the word "kiddiwinks". nor did you invent the GAME "tiddlywinks". as usual, you just totally butchered your attempt to speak basic english. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will be forever confused and slightly disappointed by her friendship with unmumsy, I really like her!

Reactions: 30
I honestly don’t believe babs dog was a puppy puppy when she got her.. having my own there’s no way she did the puppy stage unless mine is just mental

Reactions: 12
I will be forever confused and slightly disappointed by her friendship with unmumsy, I really like her!
Me too! Why does she like Babs?! You couldn’t imagine unmumsy doing any of the stuff babs does! She has worked hard to do up their lovely house but did a separate account for that. She doesn’t flaunt her wealth, she’s not out buying crap, she genuinely enjoys her three boys and they are always out doing outdoorsy things, and her new cat (which she rescued) is so cute, she’s so much more relatable.

Reactions: 25
I agree with you cowbags...how in all that's revolting is the grellow walloper friends with Sarah Turner . They are extreme , polar opposites. I can only presume that Sarah is a kind ,soft hearted person who can't bring herself to dump the scummybrummy unlike LP who dropped her at top speed . Just baffles me !

Reactions: 25
Honestly I think it’s a friendship that Sarah can’t shake off, they became friends when Emma was okay… when I say okay I mean before she became a massive narcissist & smug overated bell end . I’m sure Sarah is happy she is almost 200 miles away.

Reactions: 20
Can you imagine what the likes of LP are saying when they see Babs flashing her pants for views, she must be thinking "thank got she got away from that one, she's gone mad"

Reactions: 20
I don't get why everytime she does a try on reel she says "please let something fit me" surely you would order clothes in the right size. I get that sometimes you see clothing online that you think looks fab but when you try it on it looks awful, but Babs just seems to think everything looks good. How are her family not mortified she is flashing her pants for all to see on the Internet

Reactions: 15
She is manic in the vlog today I am starting to think she on the verge of a total breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank god I’m still in Scotland if she’s down in my neck of the woods!
I am another who cannot fathom how gross, ugly, lazy, unprofessional Emma is friends with Sarah Turner. Maybe they bonded years ago when Emma’s kids were younger and like someone said Sarah can’t shake her off🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️They are so completely unalike!!! Sarah is everything Emma is not!!!

Does Babs accept that her size is increasing due to her lifestyle or is she in denial and just blaming different brands of clothing for size 18 not fitting her

Started to watch the vlog - why would you look that rough - surely you would make an effort.

She has a head like a mouldy potato and her hair is like the wispy long roots that start to sprout

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s not been a day out of some random hasn’t complimented her or some male hasn’t told her she has nice hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.