Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This suuuuuuuch bullshit as if she turns into ‘mama bear’ the actual phrase made a bit of bile regurgitate into my mouth 🤑

she can’t cope with anything big or small #bitrude

and she seriously needs to stop putting those ugly close up pictures up as she looks like a twit

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is she so worried about this bleeping senior school fiasco! The school she moved house specifically to be in the catchment for is 3 roads away from her house and less than 1 mile away! She is such an over dramatic attention seeking twit! Of course the golden girl will get in. Unless this is all about the 11+ and she's waiting until tomorrow to find out if Girl Wonder scored high enough to get into the local Grammar School. Either way she needs to wind her neck in! There will be people who genuinely are worried about this tonight and as per usual she's acting like the little scared vulnerable idiot to up her engagement, when the reality is that she is such a manipulative control freak that this whole family moved house to make sure the Golden Brat got into THE BEST school 🤬🤬
That school also has an RE teacher vacancy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she so worried about this bleeping senior school fiasco! The school she moved house specifically to be in the catchment for is 3 roads away from her house and less than 1 mile away! She is such an over dramatic attention seeking twit! Of course the golden girl will get in. Unless this is all about the 11+ and she's waiting until tomorrow to find out if Girl Wonder scored high enough to get into the local Grammar School. Either way she needs to wind her neck in! There will be people who genuinely are worried about this tonight and as per usual she's acting like the little scared vulnerable idiot to up her engagement, when the reality is that she is such a manipulative control freak that this whole family moved house to make sure the Golden Brat got into THE BEST school 🤬🤬
She’s such an entitled witch, as you say she moved purely for the school. I have several friends whose kids didn’t get into our local oversubscribed secondary school & the stress they went through with the appeal etc to no avail was phenomenal. I’d love to know how the smug one would deal with a situation like that!

Reactions: 16
This suuuuuuuch bullshit as if she turns into ‘mama bear’ the actual phrase made a bit of bile regurgitate into my mouth 🤑

and she seriously needs to stop putting those ugly close up pictures up as she looks like a twit
Mama bear mode - aka having a meltdown on the bathroom floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know some staff there, they've just been informed of an OFSTED Insp tomorrow, I wonder if it'll do as well as it has in the past or if Babs will be left feeling annoyed with her house move 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i thought this. she's obviously seen other parents talking about their genuine concerns about their kid's secondary school offer, and babs has - as always - spotted a popular bandwagon and latched onto it for content, blowing it entirely out of all proportion and making it into a huge drama because she thinks it's "relatable". it would have been more than enough to simply mention it in one story and then move the duck on, not exploit it as an opportunity to get herself sympathy for her "anxiety" about the situation, claiming sleep loss and the usual "my little girl is growing up" spiel, while simultaneously spending as little time. with her kids as possible and feigning surprise that they haven't remained toddlers.

i imagine babs already has a costco cake prepared - along with the usual "i made this, haha no i didn't" joke - as i assume she's pretty certain that erin will be accepted at the catholic girl's school that she literally moved the entire family into their hobbit house to ensure that they fell into the catchment area! that, or she passed the eleven plus - because i do remember Babs mentioning a celebratory family meal at the time results were released, but without the usual details of the occasion, in which case she's going to be absolutely unbareable tomorrow, as she's probably had a post dedicated to praising the golden child on her brilliance prepared for months, and the reason she can't sleep is that she cannot wait to share it. it will be babs' opportunity to shine as a "great mum" claiming erin's achievement as her own success and taking full credit. if erin gets into the local secondary school, it will also be entirely thanks to babs, who moved their specifically. essentially, tomorrow is all going or be about lucky, lucky babs, and all her "anxiety" and "pity me" faux worrying today is making a mockery of people in situations where their fears and concerns are genuine. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1094015

That's right Bab....you worry your giant fat head about nothing you can change ...meanwhile the rest of the world is on edge watching events unfold across the world where mothers there are trying to feed and protect their children in bunkers whilst their menfolk valiantly make a stand against the Russians 😡!!!
What twattish head sits on their sofa and poses like that, then takes a photo of themselves with that stupid, fake expression - and then looks at it and thinks "yep, I'll post that"? She's such a bleeping attention seeking moron. I bet the other kids in her senior school couldn't bloody stand her.

My periods were like clock work before they stopped .... at 47.

🤷‍♀️

They shortened in length and became very light before they just stopped.
Yeah same, but my comment was more about her oversharing and that we shouldn't even know when she's on the blob.

Reactions: 14
I'm off to bed and I'm fully expecting to wake up to Emma's ugly mug declaring what I predicted 12 hours ago, including cake, and I'll be celebrating my Tingo's by not washing, staying in my PJ's all day (with the obligatory "no bra" look) and slobbing on the sofa watching Netflix ✌

Reactions: 17
Let's hope if golden girl has passed the exam that her score is high enough. Younger ones will get a more favourable weighted score. If there's also a good comp for second choice then Babs needs to chill. She does everything to death. AP just did one secondary post today, why does Babs insist on being so annoying and gross?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You receive the 11+ exam results before you get the application form for senior schools from your local authority. If your child passes the 11+, you put the grammar school(s) you want to apply for as your first (then second, third, etc., depending on how many grammar schools you want to apply for) choice. I know this because I lived in Brum when my two were at school & sat the 11+ and went to a grammar school. So Babs will already know whether Erin is going to a grammar school, or the local authority school in their catchment area. I don't know why she's pretending to be on pins about it. It's all for show and attention.

Reactions: 13
I do remember her buying a congratulations cake last year from Costco and they went out for a meal with the wet wipes. But she never what they were celebrating....bet TT passed her 11+ and this fake anxiety is all for show.

Reactions: 18

Her nose is MASSIVE 👃

• Haha
You receive the 11+ exam results before you get the application form for senior schools from your local authority. If your child passes the 11+, you put the grammar school(s) you want to apply for as your first (then second, third, etc., depending on how many grammar schools you want to apply for) choice. I know this because I lived in Brum when my two were at school & sat the 11+ and went to a grammar school. So Babs will already know whether Erin is going to a grammar school, or the local authority school in their catchment area. I don't know why she's pretending to be on pins about it. It's all for show and attention.
Yeah, but the way it works now is that finding out you've passed still doesn't guarantee entry as the schools will still only take the top however many kids for the amount of places. Thats why i said waiting to see if she scored high enough,,, So if it's 100 places (just as an example) and she passed but wasn't in the top 100 then she's not in, and they'll only know that tomorrow on allocation day.

Yeah, but the way it works now is that finding out you've passed still doesn't guarantee entry as the schools will still only take the top however many kids for the amount of places. Thats why i said waiting to see if she scored high enough,,, So if it's 100 places (just as an example) and she passed but wasn't in the top 100 then she's not in, and they'll only know that tomorrow on allocation day.
Yes, of course - and in which case, Erin is GUARANTEED a place in the catchment school if she doesn't make the cut for grammar school. It's what I meant about Babs pretending to be on pins. She's not, because Erin will either get grammar or catchment. Babs knows this full well. It only becomes a problem if a school of preference is out of catchment, because catchment kids always get first dibs.

I don't live in the UK so I am finding your school placement procedure really interesting.

Is it the same throughout ALL of Britain or is it different in Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

(sorry for it being an off topic question ... I'm genuinely interested)

Just trying to understand Bab's obsession at the moment.

Reactions: 12
I know people say she wouldn’t get a job teaching again because of her fanny/gunt/arse pictures on social media but it would also be because her posts over the years have shown what a complete thick bastard she and IF Erin does do well then she must take after Steve

Reactions: 19
I don't live in the UK so I am finding your school placement procedure really interesting.

Is it the same throughout ALL of Britain or is it different in Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

(sorry for it being an off topic question ... I'm genuinely interested)

Just trying to understand Bab's obsession at the moment.
in Scotland you tend to just go to catchment school which odd a guaranteed place if you live in catchment area. No tests no grammar schools

Reactions: 9
She’s hoping for the girls school right? Hence all this drama about the kids last inset day together etc recently- they will never attend the same school again?
YES YES. She’s so transparent. When it’s Ethan’s turn she will send him to any old school.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aha 🎉 TINGO 🎉 re: maid Marian pancake day post before 6am ever the predictable bleep isn’t she?!
also Emma put a bleeping top On before storying to your fwends and it’s SHROVE TUESDAY, not sodding Pancake Day. The first day of Lent even if you aren’t bothered by religion (unless there’s parties after baptism/1st Holy Communion/Confirmation for you to be the centre of attention) your family are so show some sodding respect. Ex head of RE my fat, hairy arse.

ETA I’m clearly not giving up swearing or “trolling” for Lent am I 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A few observations:
1. Quite a few references popping up on stories about not being on social media in the future and being here "for as long as it lasts". Well if you love it so much then it will last forever as nobody is going to close your account. You mean you're considering doing something else as your money is drying up. So all these babettes aren't your mates at all. Shooketh.

2. I'm appalled that she spoke about Ukraine in the context of "when you're online you're expected to comment on world events." Maybe people comment because they're genuinely devastated for all those innocent people living an absolute nightmare and also for the devastation for world peace. But for Emma deciding to comment is just because it's expected and then makes it about her anyway. Possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen from her.

3. I can't believe lately while staring up her nostrils just how much she's let herself go. She's an absolute mess.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.