Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She’s going to another school not accepting a post with the military or facing life changing surgery

get a fucking grip

ps: she’s not a version of you she is her own person.

Reactions: 25

turndownthenoise

I think Erin is very sheltered at the moment, maybe Emma stops her having ‘play dates’🤢 because she doesn’t want to expose her to things -( her being a big yellow knob)
I think the both of them are going to be in for a big shock once September comes

• Heart
Skimmed through the Iceland vlog, serious question... has she constantly got nits??
I'm not even being petty, she's always fucking about with her hair, either that or the hair touching is her sign that she's lying.
Probably the latter, possibly both.

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Where, apart from on Tattle, is she getting comments about her looks? Oh yeah, on Instagram every time she posts a picture where she mentions…wait for it… her physical appearance, the dumb sycophants/fans/bots gush about how gorgeous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she only referring to negative comments, I can’t understand her post because it’s so badly written 🤣
Babs, don’t fish for compliments so much if you don’t like the scrutiny. Oh yeah, you’d lose 90% of your content if you stopped doing that!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220301-103226_Instagram.jpg

"She's got the one she wanted"
I very much doubt Erin had the slightest thing to do with this decision with this control freak involved.

And not to Babfend, BUT - I'm sure Erin knew about her place before she went to school cos places were out at midnight in Birmingham, Emma is just hamming it up for dramatic effect and attention as per usual

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I will be forever confused and slightly disappointed by her friendship with unmumsy, I really like her!
Me too! Why does she like Babs?! You couldn’t imagine unmumsy doing any of the stuff babs does! She has worked hard to do up their lovely house but did a separate account for that. She doesn’t flaunt her wealth, she’s not out buying crap, she genuinely enjoys her three boys and they are always out doing outdoorsy things, and her new cat (which she rescued) is so cute, she’s so much more relatable.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’m so behind today but I don’t want my daughter to be a better version of me. I want her to be the best version of herself! She’s an absolute cockwomble!

• Heart

Loz18ed

Probably already covered but I am still catching up, so she’s done an asos haul this morning (where everything looked ridiculous, and don’t get me started on those converse with those dressed 🤢) but she’s out shopping again?!!! Really relatable babs!!! Most people buy themselves new clothes a couple of times a year! Funny isn’t it how we never see anything for the kids unless it’s b&m tat, couldn’t even buy them appropriate clothes for Iceland. Yet here you are eye fucking yourself in the changing room mirror, save yourself the coloured blazer, buy yourself new pjs instead, you’ll get more wear out of them!!

Sorry if posted but omg … I’m not sure if I’ve just witnessed hyperpigmentation or Babs bush 🤮
She looks that poorly in that shot I thought she was wearing a hospital gown. I am not even going to mention the other thing showing in this photo 🤢

hattie20

VIP Member
These body shop at home consultants putting together parcels to send to Ukraine being supported by these InFluenZers.....doesn't sit right with me. 1) plenty of reports to say goods are struggling at border crossings and are just sitting there, 2) embassies and people on the ground saying they need money not goods, and 3) is this helping the consultants hit their targets? So yeah they might not be making a profit as such, but if they get a sudden influx of orders that will push them up their leaderboards resulting in targets being hit and whatever comes with that?? Just send some fucking money.
There are registered charities who will buy things that are actually needed and can distribute them properly, working with local organisations to actually get aid that people need to them.

It’s all very well Clive the lorry driver from Barnstable collecting lots of second hand clothes to drive to Poland, but most of it is destined for landfill. It will rarely get to the people who need it and the logistics of sorting through it all to distribute is too complex and time consuming.

Best to give the money to someone like Red Cross (and I know that no charity is perfect and they all age their downfalls), who will then be able to buy exactly what is needed for specific groups of people that have been identified by organisations who are actually there

And don’t get me started ob MLM huns jumping in on this.

• Heart

Spicegirl13

So the dog officially eats better than the kids now 🤨 bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words ‘veg’ and ‘lentils’ too

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
I too watched the shit show, I mean vlog and at max speed may I add. She is bloody awful at it! You can also tell she hated every minute of the trip to Iceland.

Bab, why do you refuse to share a bed with your husband? Surely the kids are at an age where they can share a sofa bed. The whole sleeping set up just confuses me.
I think Ste is quite fine with the sleeping arrangement, 1. I bet her sleep farts stink, 2. I reckon she snores loud enough to wake the entire street, 3. He can catch up on his hobbies 😉 #bitrude

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
"She (triple threat) got the one she wanted" isn't necessarily the same as she got the one Babs wanted

shazbev

VIP Member
I agree with you cowbags...how in all that's revolting is the grellow walloper friends with Sarah Turner . They are extreme , polar opposites. I can only presume that Sarah is a kind ,soft hearted person who can't bring herself to dump the scummybrummy unlike LP who dropped her at top speed . Just baffles me !

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
This has been her downfall over the past couple of years.

She’s shown absolutely no compassion or understanding to how most people live, yet she proclaims to be “one of us”.
I will NEVER be over her god awful post the day after the manchester arena bombings with a photo of HER smiling at Disney. She has not got a compassionate bone in her oversized yellow body.

• Angry
  • Wow

Kikidoyouloveme

I’m gonna put my neck on the line and say it wasn’t sent from anyone on here - just someone fed the FUCK up of her and her stupid pudding face popping up on their Instagram!

• Heart