Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
not offended at all. You are free to say whatever you want. i agree with you about the comma, but I thought titles were meant to be an exact copy of the original suggestion. I just thought maybe other people should get a turn of creating threads and I’ve not been fair in doing so many of them.
as you say back to Babs now ☺
I do apologize, I should have put a comma when I made the suggestion. I'll use the excuse that unlike Babs I don't have a master degree (or any degree for that matter) 😉
Hope everyone is ok on here though 💖 can we go back to uniting over our mutual hatred of Kween TweedleBrum 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Oh blabs oh blabs

1. stop reading Tattle
2. Stop cracking on that when you go out random strangers are complimenting you - I think you need to address this need to fabricate stuff with your counsellor
3. No doubt you’ve seen miss greedys post and thought you’d jump on the bandwagon going by with regard to personal comments 🙄 it would help if you didn’t gurn like some deranged buffoon
4. You also need to bring up with your counsellor the hollow void that endless shopping is not filling up
5. I see the side parting is back
6. Make your mind up. On one post you say comments don’t bother you and in the next breath you are posting a pity post for engagement and likes

Attachments

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Two kids at 2 different schools in September, how ever will Bab and Ste cope. She may finally realise what a busy morning, is actually like.

It seems like TT got the school she wanted, but not the one Bab wanted her to go to. Good for TT. It's not all about you Bab😮

Nemodory

The size of that ‘utility room’ cracks me up. It’s a fucking cupboard. She is such an ungrateful twat.
I know a family less than 5 mins from her who have just arrived in this country with nothing. We are tryingto gather as much as we can for them. She doesn’t even need that new machine. Will she donate the old one? Absolutely not as it would be too much effort and would involve thinking of someone other than her yellow self 😡😡😡

• Sad

Baboff

What the actual fuck
There are so many beautiful dresses in the world designed to fit all sorts of body shapes and Babs picks that shower of shit

I'm embarrassed for her.
Ugly dresses bad fit bad length

I'm all for body positivity but I'm also intelligent enough to realise that you should wear stuff that suits you

The sooner this toad crawls back under its rock the better

• Heart

BananaJoe#

I really don’t get the PJ thing at 7pm every night, why?? Don’t they ever go out or pick up a child later? And if they don’t go out, why not? Why not have a night out every now and again - even with mummy friends? Very odd. And even if they don’t go out, why not just keep your clothes on til bedtime? Bizarre to do that every night
Ahem! :D:ROFLMAO:

Did she also say “fry-yay we survived another week” (I can’t listen I just look at the bloody subtitles) - of all weeks to say that - she’s hardly had to flee her home to survive has she. TONE DEAF

• Sad
  • Wow

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
"She's a much better version of me. Which is what you want your kids to be"
What the actual fuck ?!
Yes I want my kids to be better than people like babs I want them to be kinder, smarter, more aware, less vile and generaly more hygienic than babs. However I don't think that's the point she is trying to make. I do not look at my kids and think in way shape or form they are versions of me, yes we share the same eye colour and nose shape but they are very much thier own person and I want them to be the best version of themselves, which I also recognise is different each day.

• Heart

Nemodory

So. Bloody, predictable. 😴😴😴 How can she not be embarrassed about the amount of times she posts the same old shite!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I’m here for the moaning later if she’s wearing them for the first time cos mine were a bugger to break in 😂😂😂
Took me over a year to break mine in !!! anytime I walked a long way (but let’s face it she probably doesn’t do more than a few hundred metres ) I had blisters from hell on my heels. She doesn’t style them well, it emphasises her cankles the way she’s wearing them with the dress .

The difference is crazy! She's not been on a diet because body confidence doesn't require it, the opposite in fact, so she's clearly trying to manipulate her size in the photo, why Babs, please tell us why? Why do you never show us photos of you from any other angles?
Because she’s so far from body confident, it’s unreal!! The tea pot pose, nit pose, ‘stand in front of my gunt kids’ pose all designed to hide her arms, stomach or legs and other areas she’s not confident in. If you’re body confident you own your curves so no matter what position you’re in you look great cos you’re happy in your skin. Jess on the plus side and Megan crabbe are just a couple of instagrammers who are body confident & they look great in pics but don’t even mention their body confidence anymore unlike Babs who has the audacity to mention it on her profile 🤔 when’s she’s anything but!!! protesting too much again Babs!! Btw I’m not body confident either and there’s nothing wrong with that ! But I don’t put myself out there and profess to be something I’m not so no sympathy from me sorry !!

Last edited:
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab is like, ignore the war going on Babettes and just please tell me that I look pretty.

Stop reading here Bab, hope that helps.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
I think I lost some brain cells watching that vlog, she’s rearranged the book shelves in the living room to look more like Erin’s. Yes Babs you have too much time on your hands, that’ll be the last one I watch for a long time.
Who the hell has the time to spend a whole day rearranging their shelves?
Also Babs - Steve couldn’t give a flying fuck what you’re doing so it’s pointless trying to get him to engage 🤣

Reactions: 24

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey !!! What have I just seen ?? Its too early to be flopping your flaps about 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Babs tomorrow;

So. I have a secret. And now. The time has come. To admit. I don’t like pancakes. Does that make me weird? Yes, yes it does. Do I care? No, no I do not. My lovely famalam also hate pancakes too. That’s why. Even though. I was Head of RE. I don’t share anything about. Pancake day.
#MaybeIfPancakesCameInASize18IWouldLikeThem
#OnlyHatePancakesBecauseICantGetAnAdForThem
#AddABelt
#HowManyCocksIsTooManyOnASchoolNight
But what about her and her imaginary friends racing to be the first in the WhatsApp group to send the Maid Marian “P-p-p-p-p-pancake day” video?!? She might have to set an alarm for midnight to be the winner 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Virtue signalling. It's grotesque and uncouth.

Remember Paul Daniels ("that's magic!")? It transpired after his death that he donated THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS to various charities and homeless shelters, on the condition that his name was never mentioned. THAT'S how you do it, it should be a selfless act.
yep - and george michael! used to donate anonymously to numerous charities and individual appeals, once tipped a waitress enough to pay for her medical school tuition after they’d been speaking about it. that’s genuine kindness and empathy, not this.

also, probably irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but i don’t get why (with all this shopping and all this apparent money) she doesn’t purchase some decent lounge wear?! why is it always straight into pjs that are then worn all afternoon/evening and night? i change straight into lounge wear when i’m home from work but don’t get into pyjamas until i’m actually going to bed. she would get some great wear out of a few good lounge wear sets 🤷🏼‍♀️

hattie20

VIP Member
So the dog officially eats better than the kids now 🤨 bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words ‘veg’ and ‘lentils’ too
Honestly, she should whack one of those packs of dog food in the microwave with some gravy for the humans in the house - it would be the healthy meal they have eaten in years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
note how "body confident" babs is - once again - using ethan as a human blockage to conceal her body in the photo with her dad at the villa. as always, ethan is only allowed to spend time with her when he serves a purpose. 😔

• Sad

emme1122

Chatty Member
I too watched the shit show, I mean vlog and at max speed may I add. She is bloody awful at it! You can also tell she hated every minute of the trip to Iceland.

Bab, why do you refuse to share a bed with your husband? Surely the kids are at an age where they can share a sofa bed. The whole sleeping set up just confuses me.