Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Wonder if these are freebie tickets as she's best mates with the scummymummies? And grid post selfie with them?

Reactions: 10

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Maybe she's on a diet
ahaa, she'd have to keep that quiet since the way babs exploits the body confident bandwagon, it's become an excuse for her to promote the idea of eating whatever you like, never exercising and paying zero attention to your physical health or the risks your placing yourself at as a result, while publiy mocking anyone who has the audacity to take pride in their health and appearance. dieting and actively trying to improve your health or happiness by losing a little weight would go directly against her body confident ideal that babs promotes! the babettes would rebel in outrage if their supposed "body confident role model" lost weight! although we all know babs would be delighted - just a she cannot resist announcing gleefully whenever she purchases a sack dress in a size 16! she's happy to promote herself as a plus size role model - but only when she's the lowest plus size possible! 🤣

for someone so "body confident" that she literally defines herself and her worth by her clothes size, she must be struggling mentally being fully aware that - despite her claims - much of her size 18 wardrobe no longer fits her. the fact that she - as a result of sheer laziness in refusing to try them on before she filmed the vlog - awkwardly revealled that two of her size 18 coats no longer fit her and she cannot zip them over her gunt may well have pushed her over the edge! she even felt compelled to acknowledge her error in her iceland vlog, stating that the babettes who tried to advise her were right and she should have "sized up" bought a coat that actually fucking fit her! inside, she must be FUMING that it was very obvious that both her size 18 coats don't fit her - and she's announced it to the world! again, nobody would give a fuck about her size if she didn't lie about it - like if you physically cannot do up a size 18 coat, then buying a size 20 or 22 isn't "sizing up" - it's literally buying a coat that fits your body, and also doesn't require an enite post dedicated to your "bravery" at "admitting" your "shameful" secret - buying a larger coat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, the fact that she spent the majority of the vlog community bring that it was cold and/or snowy kinda revealed that - despite the endless warnings and advice from the babettes - babs truly believed that SHE knew best, and that a thermal vest and socks paired with primark fleece-lined leggings and a coat she couldn't fasten would be more than adequate. she refused to buy appropriate clothes on principle and was miserable as a result - SO miserable in fact that she's even recommended more appropriate and warm clothing in her vlog to any babettes planning to venture to iceland! probs a good idea to recommend that any parents planning to take their kids actially bother to buy a hat and a pair of gloves for each child! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Runaroundrunner

I don't live in the UK so I am finding your school placement procedure really interesting.

Is it the same throughout ALL of Britain or is it different in Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

(sorry for it being an off topic question ... I'm genuinely interested)

Just trying to understand Bab's obsession at the moment.
in Scotland you tend to just go to catchment school which odd a guaranteed place if you live in catchment area. No tests no grammar schools

Reactions: 9

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
My GP was fantastic. I booked an appointment, no problem. Telephone consultation, went through a raft of questions, but she prescribed me HRT patches on the spot. Been on them 8 months now, life changing! I think since Davina McCall did that myth busting programme on C4 with Dr Louise Newson, it's helped open up the gateway for women to be able to access HRT, as women are more informed than they were before and go into a consultation armed with good knowledge.

Babs should (and any Tattlers who are/think they are perimenopausal) download the "Balance" app. It's a fantastic tool that maps all your symptoms, periods (if any) etc., and is jam packed with really good, up to date info (not antiquated claptrap that we've been fed from the 1970's).

This is not an #AD, just good solid advice for Babs, even though she doesn't read Tattle 😉😂😂😂
Thank you, this is really useful! I'm 40 this year and have been having a few random symptoms so will definitely download this!!

• Heart

Gar7893

Just sticking in my two penneth worth while I'm on my break - I don't think she smokes. She eats way too much to be a Smoker 🤷‍♀️
But she doesn’t eat well, she has a poor appetite and eats snacks all the time. Like when I was a smoker I never had a good appetite and just ate in small chunks.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I bloody hate when Instagram twats share messages like that with the full name. Hopefully the Babettes don’t give a shit/aren’t clever enough, but that person could be getting all sorts of cap thrown at them.
Yes, a dog whistle to their minions. Hinch and Greedy do it aswell.

I REALLY hate to babfend, but didn't they get married in the Chapel at Harvington Hall? Harvington Hall is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, so I think it must have been a Catholic ceremony.
Yes, you're right, St.Mary's which is near Harvington Hall. In that case, they're absolutely "4 wheelers" like @Nadurath Nan used to say 😂 because they never go to Church, so they are 100% "plastic Catholics".

Last edited:

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Affiliate links can be "pay per click" (not a very good earner unless your following is huge, around 1% per set number of clicks) or "acquisition clicks" (almost every retailer uses this model, & they pay between 10-25% per click that ends in a purchase). Babs following is relatively small compared to the likes of Hinch & Solomon, so her acqui.clicks probably garner 10%.
So, if a babette clicks & buys a dress for £20, Babs gets £2, & if a babette buys 5 dresses for £20 each, Babs gets £10. It doesn't pay as much as an #AD, but if she posted 15 affiliate links per week, & 50 babettes click and spend an average of £2k a week, Babs gets £200 a week. So if she did that, it could bring in £800 a month. I doubt very much the babettes click & spend much, if at all though. However, that coupled with one #AD a month, could bring her around £3.5k per month - then there's all the freebies she gets, too.

No wonder she's desperate to cling onto this "career".
Just catching up so apologies if this has been said but I've heard that whilst influenzas might not earn much from things they aff link, if you follow the link you leave cookies on the website so anytime you purchase anything from that site in the following 30days (or however long cookies remain), the influenza will get a cut so they might not make much from their original post, but could rake it in from other purchases especially if they link things from Amazon as most people buy from there. I'd love to be wrong about this though.

• Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Her favourite home bargains is only about a mile away from the kids' school though so not far.
On her older vlogs she’s definitely stated that she drives further to bigger ones sometimes though. I can’t remember exactly what bargain shop she’s been talking about but I definitely remember her saying sometimes she drives further when the kids are at school.