Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Her dog loves this food but she has told us several times the dog has kibble and it’s also documented in her numerous posts that there is in fact kibble in the bowl…
It’s harmful to change a dogs diet, it has to be done slowly or they get a really upset tummy, she is even more of a bitch for feeding that dog different food just for an AD and potentially making it ill
Hopefully it shits everywhere and in her ‘office’

* harmless shits of course

Correct on ALL points. In her past stories, you can hear the dog's dry kibble "tinkling" around the bowl as she eats her breakfast.

Also, changing a dog's food abruptly gives them the shits. New food has to be introduced slowly, over a week or two. 3 parts "old" food, 1 part new for a few days. Then 2 parts "old" food, 2 parts new for a few days. Then 1 part "old" food, 3 parts new for a few days. Finally, all new food.
that’s too complicated for thicko to follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
How much do they make off these affiliated links ? Is this her main earner now ?
Affiliate links can be "pay per click" (not a very good earner unless your following is huge, around 1% per set number of clicks) or "acquisition clicks" (almost every retailer uses this model, & they pay between 10-25% per click that ends in a purchase). Babs following is relatively small compared to the likes of Hinch & Solomon, so her acqui.clicks probably garner 10%.
So, if a babette clicks & buys a dress for £20, Babs gets £2, & if a babette buys 5 dresses for £20 each, Babs gets £10. It doesn't pay as much as an #AD, but if she posted 15 affiliate links per week, & 50 babettes click and spend an average of £2k a week, Babs gets £200 a week. So if she did that, it could bring in £800 a month. I doubt very much the babettes click & spend much, if at all though. However, that coupled with one #AD a month, could bring her around £3.5k per month - then there's all the freebies she gets, too.

No wonder she's desperate to cling onto this "career".

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
It’s not like Tamworth is a million miles from Brum (got a Birmingham post code bab) and it’s the easiest drive ever!

Nah it’s not close to where she lives. However the minworth superstore is my local b&m oooh I’ve seen her in the flesh a few times but I will get photos this time
I go to that one too... Thankfully I've never seen her 🤣
🙋‍♀️ and me 😂

I think they moved because Emma thought Mrs Briggs was stalking her
If that was her reason, how daft is that?, moving a few streets away! 😂 Did "Mrs Briggs" ever post pics of Babs? I'm on the fence about the validity of her claims, tbh.

Last edited:

tahrah

So the other day when she claimed a Babbette DMd her and suggested moving the shoe cupboard to create more room in the “utility” cupboard it was more likely removed in preparation for this ad. I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am at the lies 🙄
BINGO!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
According to a 2017 survey from the National Sleep Foundation, almost one in four married couples sleep in separate beds.

Who would've thought it was that high?

🤷‍♀️
yeah, i was also surprised the percentage was that high - although i doubt that means that they make a point of never sharing a bed like babs and steve! it's probably more that they sometimes sleep in separate beds - i can see that may work better for some couples in terms of jobs and not wanting to disturb each other, co-sleeping with kids or due to snoring or insomnia or any number of reasons - but that's entirely the point. if it's 25% of couples, that means that some of the devoted babettes who adore babs must be included in that percentage - she literally has super easy, no-effort-required, "relatable" content at her fingertips! but she's so deeply ashamed, because in her case, the reason they don't share a bed is because steve cannot bare to be near her - just remember how desperate he was to get his hands off he rin that titanic pose - and that makes her painfully insecure, because she's built them up to be total #couplegoals in the eys of the babettes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and whilst it's hardly surprising that babnocchio lies about where steve sleeps, her insecurity about their sleeping arrangements - and lack of "private part action" #bitrude - is obvious because - for somone who fabricates totally unbelievable stories on a daily basis - she isn't even comfortable to concoct a story about how steve's snoring forces them to sleep apart. ever since ethan started sleeping in his own bed, it's been a constant pretence of justifying that steve absolutely, definitely does share the double bed in the bedroom she literally refers to as HERS. i don't know who she thinks she's deceiving, because it's so obvious! yet of all the genuinely embarrassing private details about her life/body/past etc that she's happy to plaster all over SM, her loveless marriage and her clothes size are the two things she cannot bare to discuss. 🤷🏻‍♂️

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
Sending lots of love Shazbev ❤

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member

Let's just take a moment to remember this. This highlights how little involvement she has with her children's routines on a daily basis.
OMG look at Erin’s “smile” in the bottom right picture! Looks like she’s has some sort of allergic reaction to something 👀

• Haha

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
But she doesn't even know the words to the Maui rap 😂. She bragged about how she knows it (every parent with YOUNG children and TODDLERS knows that rap because we've all had to sit through Moana 1000 times a day) and yet when she filmed a video of her singing along to it on the Disney Cruise, she got the words wrong 😂😂😂😂.
I would guarantee she doesn't know the other too, just says it because she thinks it sounds good. Because it did in 1994.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Affiliate links can be "pay per click" (not a very good earner unless your following is huge, around 1% per set number of clicks) or "acquisition clicks" (almost every retailer uses this model, & they pay between 10-25% per click that ends in a purchase). Babs following is relatively small compared to the likes of Hinch & Solomon, so her acqui.clicks probably garner 10%.
So, if a babette clicks & buys a dress for £20, Babs gets £2, & if a babette buys 5 dresses for £20 each, Babs gets £10. It doesn't pay as much as an #AD, but if she posted 15 affiliate links per week, & 50 babettes click and spend an average of £2k a week, Babs gets £200 a week. So if she did that, it could bring in £800 a month. I doubt very much the babettes click & spend much, if at all though. However, that coupled with one #AD a month, could bring her around £3.5k per month - then there's all the freebies she gets, too.

No wonder she's desperate to cling onto this "career".
Thanks for that explanation. I don’t have much of an idea how things work so that was helpful. Still far too much money to earn for doing bugger all though isn’t it!!

hattie20

VIP Member
Wonder if these are freebie tickets as she's best mates with the scummymummies? And grid post selfie with them?
Nah, they are only interested in people who can do something for them.

I’d be shooketh if they had anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
hence babs' insistence that erin pose with that matching scrunched-nose smile whenever she is in a photo with her, specifically to ensure that the babettes will comment on their likeness. she's desperate to believe that erin looks like her! note how she is always RABID and overjoyed when a babette comments on her and erin's supposed similarities, lamenting that everyone always says that the golden child looks like steve - which she hates. SHE birthed erin, thus erin owes her entire existence to babs! she could at least have the decency of being born - and growing up - as a mini emma replica! if babs could have conceived erin without steve's involvement, she would have. he was simply a pawn that she used in her desire to have children - but he rebelled, and passed on some of his characteristics, which was not part of babs's plan. 🤣

she's literally confirmed her desperation for validation that erin looks like her with her "she's a better version of ME" caption. she's not a version of YOU, babs. she's an individual. her own person. a version of her own self. it will be hard for babs to ever accept that fact of she continues it treat her kids like possessions and mere extensions of herself - yet another issue she needs ot address with her groupon counseller! as a parent, you aim for your child to be the best version of themselves, not to create a cloned version of yourself who you can then use to live your life vicariously through. erin deserves to live her own life and follow her own dreams, not pursue babs' shattered and failed aspirations, or gift her with the grandchildren babs dreams of simply because SHE had kids, thus that is what she expects of erin. equally, the fact that babs has described erin as kind, brave and smart very much shows she is absolutely not a version of babs - "better", or otherwise, since babs possesses absolutely NON of those attributes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babs definitely resents the fact that erin looks more like steve, and is desperate for people to reassure her that she's a mini emma - hence the forced "twinning" and ridiculous forced smiles. sure erin looks like babs - in the same way anyone would look like babs if they purposefully mimicked her stupid facial gurning. the fact that erin is smiling naturally in that blue lagoon photo and looks absolutely nothing like babs shows exactly why babs usually demands she make that stupid face in every photo. it's actually nice to see erin's natural smile.
I agree, her smile is completely natural and my word, she does look pretty in the photo. She's going to blossom into a very beautiful young woman over the next few years. I do see her Dad in her, there's a photo on Wet San's grid of Stephen & Emma in their wedding car, & Erin absolutely has her Dad's eyes, dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Ethan does, too. Never mind eh, Babs 😂

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
I wonder, if like employers, schools can Google names to research a bit about the kids or the family. The results coming up for this family would surely have a negative affect on the kids future opportunities. Unless Babs if feeding the school some nonsense about if they let her kid in she'll do talks about social media and influenza-ing, and how to not safe guard 😅