Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Same, but I always do a "dry run" prior, with my Husband - and I use my Sat Nav. Got to drive to Leamington Spa in a couple of weeks & I've never driven there before, so we'll do a pre journey dry run this weekend. Oh, & I also avoid motorways at all costs, even if it adds an hour or sixty to my journey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sidenote : can't believe so many of us go to the B&M and Asda at Minworth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We should all have a secret signal ๐Ÿ˜‚ Any of you go to the Stechford one? I go there, too - Argos, B&M, Matalan, Home Bargains, Poundland, Iceland Warehouse all in one retail park. I've never seen Babs there ๐Ÿ‘€

About last night..... she really is a moon face, isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐ŸŒš somewhere to house her giant hooter, I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes sometimes when Iโ€™m travelling from one work site to another ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Itโ€™s not like Tamworth is a million miles from Brum (got a Birmingham post code bab) and itโ€™s the easiest drive ever!

Nah itโ€™s not close to where she lives. However the minworth superstore is my local b&m oooh Iโ€™ve seen her in the flesh a few times but I will get photos this time
I go to that one too... Thankfully I've never seen her ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 9

Wood79

Chatty Member
Fuck off with a brum thing Re islands/roundabouts... Its a mix and match term everywhere... There's a massive roundabout (well used to be, but changed over recent years to more of an interchange) near Liverpool known as Switch Island. Why is she so obsessed with words being regional to fucking Birmingham?!

On side note, does anyone know if specific charity shops are collecting clothing? We have a fair few winter coats that could be useful to people crossing borders, they look so cold as well as scared ๐Ÿ˜”
I don't know but what about The Red Cross they might be if you have one in your area...

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Same, but I always do a "dry run" prior, with my Husband - and I use my Sat Nav. Got to drive to Leamington Spa in a couple of weeks & I've never driven there before, so we'll do a pre journey dry run this weekend. Oh, & I also avoid motorways at all costs, even if it adds an hour or sixty to my journey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sidenote : can't believe so many of us go to the B&M and Asda at Minworth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We should all have a secret signal ๐Ÿ˜‚ Any of you go to the Stechford one? I go there, too - Argos, B&M, Matalan, Home Bargains, Poundland, Iceland Warehouse all in one retail park. I've never seen Babs there ๐Ÿ‘€

About last night..... she really is a moon face, isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐ŸŒš somewhere to house her giant hooter, I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Yep Stechford one for me๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ, odd occasion Iโ€™ll venture to Minworth but not that often.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Yes, a dog whistle to their minions. Hinch and Greedy do it aswell.

Yes, you're right, St.Mary's which is near Harvington Hall. In that case, they're absolutely "4 wheelers" like @Nadurath Nan used to say ๐Ÿ˜‚ because they never go to Church, so they are 100% "plastic Catholics".
I'm pretty sure Babs herself is of no particular religion, maybe vaguely "Christian", so for once (and once only no doubt) Ste has taken the lead and I would imagine that it's firmly his responsibility to take the kids to Mass (if he does), since they've evidently been baptised in HIS faith.

2Boymom

She is closer to the girls school now. Not by much, but the new house is definitely closer.
I know someone whose daughter got in to the girls school who lives quite a bit further away than Babs old house so she'd have got in regardless of the move if that's where she is going.

I hope she's not thinking of sending Ethan to the boys equivalent as it does not have a good reputation and with him being 'different' according to her, it will be a recipe for disaster

Not a massive fan of driving but sheโ€™s said multiple times she drives to the bigger B&M/home bargains/Poundland which are further away from her but have more/better tat?
Her favourite home bargains is only about a mile away from the kids' school though so not far.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question but realistically how much can she really be earning?
She has bought the very expensive small house and she spends money all the time but how much can she really be earning

Is it really that lucrative to be a cunt on the Internet?
I get Mrs Hinch etc with all her products and followers but Babs is ugly dirty unappealing and just a bit shit.. and her shit insta life with her equally unappealing husband makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more
From Limegoss, Tattle's sister site

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Itโ€™s hilarious that she wishes she could post about E getting into the local school but even she wonโ€™t go that far in terms of exploiting her kids. I mean WE all know why she moved.

Also I always get shocked at how many people view these threads haha. One imagine uploaded on this thread had 171 views. Sorry if this doesnโ€™t surprise anybody else ๐Ÿคฃ. I just like to know how many people view these threads but donโ€™t comment, also makes me happy that more and more people are opening their eyes to her lies and delusions.

Iโ€™m deffo calling them all having a maccies for dinner tomorrow and a cake to celebrate golden girls school.

I always wonder why she so obviously dislikes little E so much. The way she speaks to him sometimes makes me so sad, the way it feels like she has to put a pic of him on the grid or else weโ€™ll ask where is he, the way she makes it so obvious she clearly prefers golden girl. I wonder if the girl was planned and the boy was not. Has she ever said this? I wonder if in between the girl and boy, her and Steven knew they couldnโ€™t be together but then she fell pregnant so she despises him. Maybe he reminds her of PUS and thatโ€™s why. Maybe he doesnโ€™t fit her instagrammable life like the golden girl does. This time next year golden girl will be giving her hell I bet ya! Sheโ€™ll be deep into year 7, either being picked on because of Emma or rebelling in general. Both would result into their so perfect mother and daughter relationship going the drain and she will start to force Ethan to fit into her little box that she wants him to badly to fit into now.
I beat you to the cake Tingo a few hours ago ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I like it when you tubers say how tall they are too. It's not all about dress size Babs.. I am quite short so find that helpful so I can compare how long a long dress for example would be on me. I shall claim a Tingo if she suddenly starts doing it. Don't think she will though don't think she can be bothered nowadays...
Rosie is short, & details where items come to (ankle, calf, knee etc) too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So much better at try-on's than Babs could ever hope to be!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
So the dog officially eats better than the kids now ๐Ÿคจ bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words โ€˜vegโ€™ and โ€˜lentilsโ€™ too
Itโ€™s also another company that will work with anyone. She did get the new Wimpy Kid book ad this time round did she?

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
The kids and Catholic Schools makes me grit my teeth, too. Cannot stand faux religious people like her. She and Stephen never had a Catholic wedding, so everything else is a sham for attention, you're right.
I REALLY hate to babfend, but didn't they get married in the Chapel at Harvington Hall? Harvington Hall is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, so I think it must have been a Catholic ceremony.

• Wow

tahrah

They need to be literate, that's how they write postcards for their mother who claims they're from a fan.

Problem is when they get old enough to read and properly understand Tattle, newspaper articles about her and worse...her pamphlet.
This actually made me LOL. Which I desperately needed today! Thank you ๐Ÿ’—