Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
I’m so sorry to hear this. Keeping you all in my thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Rainbow_rhythms

No changing sheets isn't the worst
Having your home bombed and fleeing with your children to another country is far fucking worse.
Changing sheets is just fucking basic hygiene you daft fucking twat

Oh and Babs you look like a 70 year old in the picture. Im not sure why you think looking like a pensioner is your unique selling point on insta. But you do you hun
Blimey she looks like shit here

Memmy

VIP Member
26 OF MY DIRTY MUMMY SECRETS
25/10/18 Blog

Sometimes I am pretending to put the washing away upstairs. When really I am hiding watching Netflix praying no-one finds me.

Sometimes I only shave the bits that people can see. Like an ankle. If no-one can see it (and by no-one I mean like other women who may judge me. My poor husband doesn't count). I don't shave it.

Sometimes I serve my kids fruit whilst I hide in the kitchen eating a Crunchie bar.

Sometimes I lie there. Not breathing. Awake. But closing my eyes so my husband gets up with the kids.

Sometimes I pretend I have a 'bad leg' and can't take the kids swimming after school on a Thursday so my husband does (god I hate swimming lessons).

Sometimes I say to the kids "research it and tell me and I will tell you if it's right!". When I literally have no f*cking clue what their homework means.

Some things never change 🙄
All the time*

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Hotpoint (UK) complaints contacts
  1. Visit Customer Services.
  2. Call Book a Repair on 03448 224 224.
  3. Email Maurizio Pettorino (CEO) on [email protected].
  4. Visit Safety Notice - Tumble Dryers.
  5. Tweet Hotpoint (UK)
I emailed Maurizio Pettorino.
Was it hotpoint who gifted the washing machine or AO.com I’m confused by her ad?

Reactions: 7

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Do you have to wait for an email in Brum? I thought you could just sign on to the LEA portal and find out from there ?

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
This is presumably Erin’s last world book day? I don’t remember dressing up for secondary school for world book day. Surprised babs hasn’t had a meltdown yet.

Wood79

Chatty Member
Just noticed the tee what a dirty sket. And we all know her personal hygiene is a big fat ZERO.

she can also fuxk off with ruining docs for me, the bitch. And btw way babs wearing them whilst you potter around the house with big socks will not “break them in” unless you’ve bought the soft leather ones. There’s a whole plethora of ways to break in docs (that we all know but have our faves) but wearing them whilst predominantly sitting on your fat arse whilst labelling photo albums (lazy cunt) is not one of them because it doesn’t work.
If you thought your Frankenstein boots of nightmares from top shop hurt your feet wait until they’ve been shredded by not broken in properly docs 😂😂😂
Yes I can tell her that from experience. I thought would be fine, but ended up with 2 very sore calves!

Memmy

VIP Member
right, so we're supposed to believe that the siblings who argue and fight so badly and constantly that they cannot be left unsupervised together chose to use world book day as an opportunity to dress as characters from the same book? okay, babs. 👌🏻

or was it more of an enforced "twinning" on the basis that it's erin's last ever world book day at primary school and a duo costume will provide more engaging content? i can't actually believe that eleven year erin was happy to turn up at school dressed as her brother's wife - let alone actually agreed to it! i imagine she was bribed with more than the usual reward box tat!

and why was she moaning specifically about ethan's costume when both kids needed face paint applied this morning?! any excuse to complain about the poor kid. 😔
Maybe she's tried to twist it into something cute but I bet there was arguing. I bet the eldest suggested this character then the youngest insisted that's what they wanted too. There's probably resentment flying all over the place

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
One of my friend's had her two children take Holy Communion. They had to attend Sunday Mass for six to eight weeks prior. That's it. The only other time they had anything religious was her MIL's Requiem Mass when she passed. My friend is completely honest that their Christening's & Communion ceremonies were purely for the frocks, gifts & a good piss-up party afterwards 😂

Never, ever click on any Instahun links, they get money from them on ANYTHING you buy from whatever site it is for up to two months. Just either read comments to see if they mention where it's from, or screenshot it and put it through "Google Image Search" to find out where it's from. Babs has said herself they're all from BooHoo or Asos. No need to click her links, chick 😘
Where we used to live the one church was pretty relaxed about it all and actually arranged the lessons so Saturday evening Mass was straight after and it was easier for the kids to go! The other priest was really strict, practically wanted you to be related to a Saint to let you in!

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry to read this xx

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
AO (Appliances Online) UK complaints contacts
  1. Call Customer Services on 0344 324 9222.
  2. Email Customer Services on [email protected].
  3. Visit General Enquiries.
  4. Email John Roberts (CEO) on [email protected].
  5. Tweet AO (Appliances Online) UK Customer Services.
I emailed John Roberts and customer services - in this email I referenced Emma, Paul and optimustalent.
Is it relevant to notify Which? About this type of thing too