Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Doc Martin boots, big E won't twin with her mum so Babs will twin with her, ffs. Also, Thursday and Friday in the vlog, same peach Tee?

Reactions: 14
Wow I think she actually looks nice in that pic from 2 years ago. She has aged so quickly!

Reactions: 19
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly - she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!

Reactions: 42
Sending lots of love Shazbev

Reactions: 11
I would guarantee she doesn't know the other too, just says it because she thinks it sounds good. Because it did in 1994.

So sorry to hear this hopefully you and your friends family can be a good support system for each other. Sending you lots of love

Reactions: 12
So sorry to read this, sending you lots of love

So sorry.

Another book.
How can someone so talentless with no grasp of punctuation grammar and the English language in general get a book deal
And yet truly talented writers struggle for years, with rejection after rejection
Shall we start a sweep on how long it is until TK Maxx have got it in the bargain bin?

Hi Babs, something else for you to address in your vlogs or stories: I hate the way you keep saying “All hail…” this and that. I makes no sense and highlights your dreadful ‘way with words’! It’s nothing short of scandalous the way book deals are handed out to any shitty sell-out Insta-hun when genuinely talented people get overlooked in favour of publishers wanting to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 18
Oh no Doc Martin boots, big E won't twin with her mum so Babs will twin with her, ffs. Also, Thursday and Friday in the vlog, same peach Tee?
Just noticed the tee what a dirty sket. And we all know her personal hygiene is a big fat ZERO.

she can also fuxk off with ruining docs for me, the bitch. And btw way babs wearing them whilst you potter around the house with big socks will not “break them in” unless you’ve bought the soft leather ones. There’s a whole plethora of ways to break in docs (that we all know but have our faves) but wearing them whilst predominantly sitting on your fat arse whilst labelling photo albums (lazy cunt) is not one of them because it doesn’t work.
If you thought your Frankenstein boots of nightmares from top shop hurt your feet wait until they’ve been shredded by not broken in properly docs

You are bloody brilliant

I’m so sorry to hear this. Keeping you all in my thoughts x

Reactions: 8
Probably pre records then passed off as separate days
It would be interesting to see just how much she pre records

Oh Shazbev take care, will be thinking of you all x

Reactions: 10
This is what I said before- ok, don't constantly talk about, keep things light, but for fucks sake have some self awareness and tone down your smugness and self congratulating a bit!

Reactions: 16
Yes I can tell her that from experience. I thought would be fine, but ended up with 2 very sore calves!

Reactions: 7
It’s very telling that she has zero of her own identity, her constant twinning & appropriating other peoples styles. She’s obsessed with how other people look & dress & constantly trying to twin with them. I love my daughters styles but I won’t be running out to try & dress like them.

Reactions: 15
Yes I can tell her that from experience. I thought would be fine, but ended up with 2 very sore calves!
I’ve worn docs since I was 15, have several pairs and it takes days to break them in, or they hurt like a bitxh in places you never expect. Even my kids know their own way to break in docs and none of them are sitting on their arses wearing them for a couple of hours.
if she’s gonna wear them with tights without them being properly softened she needs to expect blood and lots of it from the blisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.