Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course the show babs has gone to with her friend on her "mum's night out" is a freebie #gifted trip! 😡

she's up wayyy past her bedtime tonight!

Well I was wrong then. They did gift her a ticket. Should have known she would only stay up past 8pm, with no alcohol for a freebie.

I am shooketh. I told my children and we all screamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a fan of driving when it interferes with her alcohol consumption
It’s not like Tamworth is a million miles from Brum (got a Birmingham post code bab) and it’s the easiest drive ever!

She’s definitely mentioned driving to Sutton Coldfield for tat (my geography of the Birmingham area isn’t great so that might actually be really close to where she lives 😂). Plus she’s happy to drive to Bicester for outlet shopping!
Nah it’s not close to where she lives. However the minworth superstore is my local b&m oooh I’ve seen her in the flesh a few times but I will get photos this time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not like Tamworth is a million miles from Brum (got a Birmingham post code bab) and it’s the easiest drive ever!

Nah it’s not close to where she lives. However the minworth superstore is my local b&m oooh I’ve seen her in the flesh a few times but I will get photos this time
I go to that one too... Thankfully I've never seen her 🤣

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of driving when it interferes with her alcohol consumption
exactly this. i've never once heard her claim she has an issue with driving. admittedly, steve seems to do the driving when any longer distance is involved, but i understandly assumed that was due to babs' laziness and the she usually spends the journey filming stories. is she not keen on driving because she can't simultaneously use her phone? because, as everyone has pointed out, she has absolutely no qualms about driving when it results in her being able to buy a hoard of plastic tat.

is she so desperate for content that she's settled on driving as a new trigger for her "anxiety" - which does not impact her when she's driving to b&m or home bargains, just as her anxiety around leaving the house is magically cured by the desire to visit primark? especially as the "allergy" content has obvs hit a brick wall, with the GP advising her to eat more healthily, improve her hygiene and wash her bedding more frequently, drink water, exercise and generally take care of he health - non of which she will even consider, thus she now needs a new problem to garner sympathy - she can't rely on woe is me "poorly" grandad rog content to increase engagement prior to every ad!

essentially, she doesn't like driving when it prevents her from drinking alcohol on an evening out - because what's the point in even leaving the house?! - and also not keen when she has to drive past 7pm, due to her toddler bedtime routine! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how it works, do you see how much much claimed as expenses?
Her "expenses" (tax free tit) will be lumped in with "tangible fixed assets" - this covers things like purchases to do with "werk" (train tickets, tat, clothes, office supplies etc.,). Last year's tfa's were less than £600, so I don't think she claims her holidays as "werk" expenses. If she was just self-employed, she could possibly claim the holidays, along with a portion of her gas/electric/phone/internet/council tax bills, some of the interest on her mortgage (as she has an "office" at home and works from home) & tax, insurance & fuel for her car; but she has a Limited Company, so she can't as the rules are different. She does view her "Brummy Mummy Ltd" as a "going concern" that continues to thrive, though 😶😂

Just catching up so apologies if this has been said but I've heard that whilst influenzas might not earn much from things they aff link, if you follow the link you leave cookies on the website so anytime you purchase anything from that site in the following 30days (or however long cookies remain), the influenza will get a cut so they might not make much from their original post, but could rake it in from other purchases especially if they link things from Amazon as most people buy from there. I'd love to be wrong about this though.
No, you're not wrong and I covered this point a few comments after the one you quoted. That's why I say NEVER EVER click their links (previously they were "swipe ups"), always just read the comments instead, to see if anyone asks where the goods are from & the Instahun has replied, or screenshot the goods and Google Image Search whatever it is. It's one great and easy way to stop lining their grubby pockets.

Oh look, it's Ozzy Babby Osborne 😬🤢🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is closer to the girls school now. Not by much, but the new house is definitely closer. And in a heavily populated area, where its a very good school, being closer will help as even if you're in catchment the LEA allocate places on distance from the school "as the crow flies". I still think that's why they moved.
I think they moved because Emma thought Mrs Briggs was stalking her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I go to that one too... Thankfully I've never seen her 🤣
🙋‍♀️ and me 😂

I think they moved because Emma thought Mrs Briggs was stalking her
If that was her reason, how daft is that?, moving a few streets away! 😂 Did "Mrs Briggs" ever post pics of Babs? I'm on the fence about the validity of her claims, tbh.

Last edited:
What is she wearing!! 😳
A monki shirt dress that is sold as oversized, not normally worn with #addabelt So that's what the outfit stress was....needed clothes that fitted to go out out in.

Has she started her monthly dates yet, we are in March, we need a recap of her new year resolutions 😄

Reactions: 16
Will we get the outfit update this morning? Morning Babs! The Babettes will be messaging (they won’t) asking where the new dress is from. Shocked that she didn’t wear one of her new polka dot numbers.

Reactions: 16
Oh christ, we have a naked 'I'm peri Cowbags, see' morning pit episode.... BE WARNED COWBAGS! Avoid over breakfast

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A monki shirt dress that is sold as oversized, not normally worn with #addabelt So that's what the outfit stress was....needed clothes that fitted to go out out in.

Has she started her monthly dates yet, we are in March, we need a recap of her new year resolutions 😄
We’re in March & she’s had one day date with CBBSte at the spa, give her a chance she’s still got the slow cooker to use from the year before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I go to that one too, never seen Babs in the wild yet though 😂!

Reactions: 13
I also pop into Minworth sometimes too, love the asda there 😂 #ifyouknowyouknow 🤣 That dress would be nice for someone who always dresses a bit weird, a bit hippy-ish. Maybe a 25 year old going to work 🤣 Not 44 year old Em who wears the same 3 #size16 dresses normally and has to be in bed by 8pm or else she’ll melt like some witch 🤣

Reactions: 13
That dress was hung up behind her in the changing room at Moki (think that’s what it’s called?) on her recent shopping trip so it’s ANOTHER new dress!! Are those DMs are a cheap lookalike?

Reactions: 12
I really do hate to babfend, but I'm with her on the driving. I'm fine if I know where I'm going, places I'm used to, driving in Leicester Town, not a problem. But somewhere I'm not familiar with, or if I don't know where I need to park etc, I do get nervous, especially if its at night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.