Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Babs showcase a dress of dreams from the kitchen, photographed from up high by CBBste? Dress of dreams, knee high boots, add a belt, red lipstick, curled hair, head tilted to the side scratching a La nits, leg cocked to the side (#bitrude), the Mark whatshisface tote bag, leather jacket have I forgotten anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will Babs showcase a dress of dreams from the kitchen, photographed from up high by CBBste? Dress of dreams, knee high boots, add a belt, red lipstick, curled hair, head tilted to the side scratching a La nits, leg cocked to the side (#bitrude), the Mark whatshisface tote bag, leather jacket have I forgotten anything?
A spray of her perfume…..eau de desperation?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she’s such a predictable twit.

She’s probably reading here now and having one of these thoughts:

1) Yeah, I’m going to post that photo, duck you tattle. “STE! Get up the ladder!”

or

2) Oh my god, what am I going to do. I am rabid to post a photo of me in a dress of dreams with my added belt. But. They will be. Getting a tingo if I do. What do I do? I am shooketh. “STE! Get me a fag! I need to calm down!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hand on hip like a little teapot short and stout

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her ‘cracking rack’ and the corner of the bin/dyson where they’ve tried to push it out of shot but not quite managed it.

Reactions: 14
I’m still on page 10 of this thread so am gonna catch up tonight but thought I’d post my WhatsApp exchange with my sister yesterday 😂
E5D369F8-3D30-4E35-A3BD-421187357D5E.jpeg
99A0BF5B-25AD-4961-B39E-424BDF04876C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still have no idea why she moved to that house. Smaller, more expensive, didn't move for the schools.... I don't get it.
She is closer to the girls school now. Not by much, but the new house is definitely closer. And in a heavily populated area, where its a very good school, being closer will help as even if you're in catchment the LEA allocate places on distance from the school "as the crow flies". I still think that's why they moved.

She is closer to the girls school now. Not by much, but the new house is definitely closer.
I know someone whose daughter got in to the girls school who lives quite a bit further away than Babs old house so she'd have got in regardless of the move if that's where she is going.

I hope she's not thinking of sending Ethan to the boys equivalent as it does not have a good reputation and with him being 'different' according to her, it will be a recipe for disaster

Not a massive fan of driving but she’s said multiple times she drives to the bigger B&M/home bargains/Poundland which are further away from her but have more/better tat?
Her favourite home bargains is only about a mile away from the kids' school though so not far.

Reactions: 8
Stupid hair band from Claires and doing peace sign!

• Haha
  • Sick
Her favourite home bargains is only about a mile away from the kids' school though so not far.
On her older vlogs she’s definitely stated that she drives further to bigger ones sometimes though. I can’t remember exactly what bargain shop she’s been talking about but I definitely remember her saying sometimes she drives further when the kids are at school.

Reactions: 9
of course the show babs has gone to with her friend on her "mum's night out" is a freebie #gifted trip! 😡

she's up wayyy past her bedtime tonight!

She’s definitely mentioned driving to Sutton Coldfield for tat (my geography of the Birmingham area isn’t great so that might actually be really close to where she lives 😂). Plus she’s happy to drive to Bicester for outlet shopping!

Reactions: 13
Watched the Iceland blog (I know it's a week old now) and wow wow wow..she cant even speak properly. She can't finish the end of a sentence and the end of a word without mumbling and then saying something random which makes no sense? She's not coherent at all. She forgets every day words like 'fleece', 'view' etc. She seems unwell. You can also tell that she absolutely hated that holiday. Disney soon then... Really relatable having this many holidays hey.

She's lost the plot she really has.

• Heart
I know someone whose daughter got in to the girls school who lives quite a bit further away than Babs old house so she'd have got in regardless of the move if that's where she is going.

I hope she's not thinking of sending Ethan to the boys equivalent as it does not have a good reputation and with him being 'different' according to her, it will be a recipe for disaster

She wouldn't have known that when applying though, and being the absolute control freak that she is she'd have wanted to make sure, I'm surprised she didn't move next door to the flipping school.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if these are freebie tickets as she's best mates with the scummymummies? And grid post selfie with them?
I’ve been to a scummy mummy’s show and they did book signing/photos at the end so you don’t need to be an influenza to get a selfie! This was pre covid tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.