Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been posted already, I do try and keep up but don’t always manage it. Is it true that the grid post of her flange flashing reel is the bit with her pants out? I just went on her grid and almost threw up my lunch. Does one choose the part of the reel to be the ‘advertisement’ for it on the grid?! 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 1100270
Yeah you can pick which bit of the reel shows on your grid so totally done on purpose 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
why is she acting like she won't have to do any more book days? Talking about if she has grandkids she can do their costumes. Babs you have another child other than Erin, who still has a couple of years left at primary school. And also a lot of secondary schools still dress up, luckily my sons school doesn't, I can't stand dress up days and he isn't a fan either

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if these are freebie tickets as she's best mates with the scummymummies? And grid post selfie with them?

Reactions: 10
Not a massive fan of driving but she’s said multiple times she drives to the bigger B&M/home bargains/Poundland which are further away from her but have more/better tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just sticking in my two penneth worth while I'm on my break - I don't think she smokes. She eats way too much to be a Smoker 🤷‍♀️
But she doesn’t eat well, she has a poor appetite and eats snacks all the time. Like when I was a smoker I never had a good appetite and just ate in small chunks.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel like it was since they moved house that her content has really gone downhill? I've been thinking about it because I did like her output when I first started watching, she was generally pretty positive, she really made an effort and what she put out was of decent quality. Now I just feel like she gives off a really negative energy, she's so manic in a lot of her posts and everything seems to be put together with very little effort. That recent dress try-on was a classic example. A couple of years ago it would have been a proper YouTube video, she would have had some makeup on, she would have shared prices etc. That reel from the other night was just thrown together and it just looked awful.

If you compare her to LP, who has a similar output (kids, lifestyle, a bit of Disney) they are just miles apart. Louise clearly takes SO much more time over what she shares and even if she is struggling for some reason she shares it without all the ridiculous drama which makes it so much easier to relate to.

Reactions: 19
I still have no idea why she moved to that house. Smaller, more expensive, didn't move for the schools.... I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is presumably Erin’s last world book day? I don’t remember dressing up for secondary school for world book day. Surprised babs hasn’t had a meltdown yet.

Reactions: 7
Do you think she’s going to be vying for Scummy Mummies attention? “I was on your podcast!” (The one where her dad was in the audience and she was talking about using wet wipes on her smelly fanny, nice).

I bet she’s going to tag the tit out of them to get their attention as well.

Don’t get me wrong, they are just as bad as her, but Babs will be trying to milk their brief association.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder if these are freebie tickets as she's best mates with the scummymummies? And grid post selfie with them?
Nah, they are only interested in people who can do something for them.

I’d be shooketh if they had anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.