Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may not have even got her email yet. They have until 4pm to send it through. I will laugh if she gets it at 15.59 😂😂😂
My colleagues who were all waiting in Birmingham had the emails at midnight. So it's either not gone her way, or she's at Costco buying the cake as we speak 🤣🥳🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you have to wait for an email in Brum? I thought you could just sign on to the LEA portal and find out from there ?

Reactions: 7
She didn't look to her happy in her stories just, about the school place...

Reactions: 9
I think she posted super early as the news would then be in and she needs a day to compose herself either way. Parenting teens...babs hasn't got a clue. Yes, they need you more for lifts and they have their mates over, take over the lounge, eat more food, without becoming your mini-bestie Erin needs to be allowed to flourish, find her feet and make her own mistakes - else she's being manipulated and eventually she'll kick back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you have to wait for an email in Brum? I thought you could just sign on to the LEA portal and find out from there ?
I'm at work now and my colleagues said an email came through at midnight to let them know and if they then logged onto the website it was on there too.
But she's surfaced, and obviously she's a babbling dick head 🙄

Reactions: 13
She's very quiet!
No doubt she's on hold to the Education Minister trying to find out why Ezza didn't get her preferred school "Don't you know who I am" 🙄
I Hope she’s being quiet because she is waiting for golden girl to get home from school and telling her rather than the world first!

I Hope she’s being quiet because she is waiting for golden girl to get home from school and telling her rather than the world first!
I’ve just seen her stories. Of course why wait and tell your kid when you can tell STRANGERS first.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220301-103226_Instagram.jpg

"She's got the one she wanted"
I very much doubt Erin had the slightest thing to do with this decision with this control freak involved.

And not to Babfend, BUT - I'm sure Erin knew about her place before she went to school cos places were out at midnight in Birmingham, Emma is just hamming it up for dramatic effect and attention as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg 😳. Yes, I get it’s a milestone in your child’s life and you wonder where the time has gone, but ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babs just has to make such a meal out of everything. You’d think she was the only parent in the world. Just over dramatic as per usual, anything for content 🙄

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1095425
"She's got the one she wanted"
I very much doubt Erin had the slightest thing to do with this decision with this control freak involved.

And not to Babfend, BUT - I'm sure Erin knew about her place before she went to school cos places were out at midnight in Birmingham, Emma is just hamming it up for dramatic effect and attention as per usual
She is getting on my nerves today.
Kids grow up - FACT
She hated the baby years, she hates them getting older - how about enjoying the time you have with your kids.
Note: “SHES got the one SHE wanted” read answers read again. Erin didn’t get your choice did she Bab?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She may not have even got her email yet. They have until 4pm to send it through. I will laugh if she gets it at 15.59 😂😂😂

Gtfoh the babette not you.
feel your pain over your SIL and I pray he doesn’t get deployed
Thank you @Loopybird69 , I won't be the only one praying for a speedy end to the conflict and worrying about all service personnel. Bab is so introspective living in her own world and giving zero fucks about anything else 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she posted super early as the news would then be in and she needs a day to compose herself either way. Parenting teens...babs hasn't got a clue. Yes, they need you more for lifts and they have their mates over, take over the lounge, eat more food, without becoming your mini-bestie Erin needs to be allowed to flourish, find her feet and make her own mistakes - else she's being manipulated and eventually she'll kick back.
This and this again. Teens need you more in other ways...
I can see how this will unfold. It’s sad for Erin

Reactions: 15
Didn’t speak this morning as she was waiting for news

news about a school placement 🤔

if that’s the biggest thing you have to worry about then duck me there are literally not enough eye rolls for this tit

yes it’s nice if they get the school they want

Some children go to nice schools and then turn out like you blabs 😗 mmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My sister, who is an amazing hard working single Mum, actually forgot to apply for my niece's senior school place 🤣🤣🤣 (not the same sister who's daughter is going to Grammar School) But this is the kind of parenting most of us can get on board with. She's busy, she forgot to complete the form in time 🤷‍♀️ We all screamed with rabid excitement when it all turned out ok in the end anyway, because not EVERYTHING is a bleeping Netflix boxset drama 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She has been annoying me more than ever whilst harping on about tt’s school place. She has dragged this out claiming she feels anxious etc…. Seriously, if this is the worst thing going on in your life and causing this much anxiousness then good for you. It’s part of life; she needs to get a grip. I honestly think she thinks Erin’s friends will think she is so funny etc, she can’t of given any thought to the future and the potential bullying her kids will endure because of her. I can literally breath and my teen gives me a death stare haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would she really have told us the truth if E didn't get into the school that Babs wanted her to go to? I very much doubt it!
At this point in time, her enrire content comes courtesy of Tattle. She is our dancing monkey! Think you are being clever Bab? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you @Loopybird69 , I won't be the only one praying for a speedy end to the conflict and worrying about all service personnel. Bab is so introspective living in her own world and giving zero fucks about anything else 😡.
Oh you aren’t. My OH is ex-forces. A lot of his former colleagues are on their way or already there, and those that are still here like your SIL are still waiting to find out. All we can do here is hope and pray for all our service people that could be deployed.
this cretin has no idea just how privileged she is

• Heart
I bet she's not even ready, my daughter is the same school year but is a summer baby so the best part of a year younger. We've been getting her ready by letting her catch the bus home from school on her own (with her mates) recently, she's also allowed to go out to the park on her own and we've started leaving her at home on her own if husband is out and I want to pop to the shops.

I can't see E being allowed to do any of that when she still goes on playdates with her mum. She might be ready intellectually but I doubt socially she is. (My daughter might not be the smartest sandwich with school but she'll be reet at getting herself to school each morning come September!)
We never see or hear of her children having play dates at their hobbit house or elsewhere, do we?! She has stunted their growth. The poor kids have it stacked against them with Babs being their mother!

Wheres Ethan gonna go to secondary school then?! Shes moved the whole family to a hobbit house for a girls school 🤔
Sept 2024.

Reactions: 12
Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.
This was brilliant 💖

Some women are leaving their homes, their husbands and son(s) behind to defend their country from a maniacal narcissist.

Emma could learn a thing or two from them.

• Heart
"She (triple threat) got the one she wanted" isn't necessarily the same as she got the one Babs wanted

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.