Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found out my daughter's got into grammar school, over the freaking moon 😀 hope everyone's got their first choices too

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just found out my daughter's got into grammar school, over the freaking moon 😀 hope everyone's got their first choices too
That is wonderful news!
Good luck to everyone waiting on that email today (except bab).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bab, Erin cannot be a better version of you. She isn't you. Bloody hell, Bab really thinks of her family as possessions and extensions of herself, doesn't she

• Angry
Reactions: 24
My niece has too, I'm so excited for her and I think she thinks I've gone mad 🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What kind of lunatic gets up at 5am to post a pancake day song from kids tv 30 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh there will be. Only it will be all negative comments, such as -

"You never liked school. You cried relentlessly on your first day of reception. You HATED being left by me. Because you love me so HARD. You threw tantrums. And tested me. And you'll probably do the same when you're a teenager. But I'm going to sniff your hair and soak in the fact that you love ME. So hard."

Something like that 🤷
This is BANG ON 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it! (But also despair that she would write this seriously 😳)

Reactions: 19
She's very quiet!
No doubt she's on hold to the Education Minister trying to find out why Ezza didn't get her preferred school "Don't you know who I am" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you didn't know her you'd think she only has one child wouldn't you 🙄
That pic of TT in The Blue Lagoon is so staged!
"Erin pose for a picture for next week for me when your school place is announced" 🙄

No talking Stories yet today.....
I predict she'll come on after the school run bleeting on about how wonderful Erin took the news and how Emma is "feeling all the things" 🤮🤮🤮
Shut up Woman!!!!
Squeeze out a few fake tears too.....😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's very quiet!
No doubt she's on hold to the Education Minister trying to find out why Ezza didn't get her preferred school "Don't you know who I am" 🙄
Is she just trying to keep everyone in suspense to up engagement do you think…? because of course we’re all rabid to know (we’re not)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so tempted to write on that bleeping nause of a gridpost...whilst she's being all self indulgent waiting for news of a school placement...I haven't slept for the last 3 nights worrying about my sil and the very real possibility he'll be posted out to the Balkans soon 😡. Also this Babette ...wtaf !!!⬇

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she is going to post the footage she took last year when they got her a congratulations cake and do some sort of sickly montage

* sperm impregnating the egg
* gormless pregnant
* baby Erin
* Erin through toddlerhood
* the golden one achieving her school goal

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's very quiet!
I was just about to comment as to how she’s suddenly gone very quiet about the whole school thing. Did it not go the way she had planned I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will have exactly what she wants
She is dragging it out so all her deluded followers can comment about how worried they were for her... anything to up the ever dwindling engagement

If you’re wondering why she’s quiet ……Emma can be found in the Easter Tat aisle at the local pound shop…

Just a guess🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She'll do a "my kid is better than yours, school placements really matter in my house BUT let me caveat that to save my own ass with your kids are all important too and school placements don't matter at all"

Reactions: 16
She's very quiet!
She may not have even got her email yet. They have until 4pm to send it through. I will laugh if she gets it at 15.59 😂😂😂

I'm so tempted to write on that bleeping nause of a gridpost...whilst she's being all self indulgent waiting for news of a school placement...I haven't slept for the last 3 nights worrying about my sil and the very real possibility he'll be posted out to the Balkans soon 😡. Also this Babette ...wtaf !!!⬇
Gtfoh the babette not you.
feel your pain over your SIL and I pray he doesn’t get deployed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.