Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why does she wear those shoes? What’s the point of that reel when she gives no information about the item number, the cost or which shop they’re from. Lifting her leg to flash her gooch? Classy

can somebody explain to me why she always says “realistic try on”. I don’t understand what’s realistic about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Memmy

VIP Member
Exactly. The big castle with the children's backs looking up with a post all about how hard it's been for them having their holiday cancelled a million times and the stress looking after Grandad Rog and now they are home etc etc....

And then. Nothing.
Her happy place because her life is so tough. It's hard to go on so many holidays and live in a house filled with all the things that bring her joy and have her dream job. She needs a break to forget about the terrible time her family are having like all the freedom and safety. It's a wobbly life having a roof over your head, a place to call home, a family

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Thread title #103: Ignore the war, she's keeping it fluffy....read as lazy and scruffy.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Would she really have told us the truth if E didn't get into the school that Babs wanted her to go to? I very much doubt it!
At this point in time, her enrire content comes courtesy of Tattle. She is our dancing monkey! Think you are being clever Bab? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

tahrah

For the amount of money she spent on sweets and other crap she could of easily purchased a bigger coat.

For someone who is so TIGHT she has very poor money management skills.

Rain pants from Amazon? How about, next time, splurging on some snow pants!

It's not a surprise that it's cold in Iceland ... the fucking clue is in the name!

twat

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rainbow_rhythms

Screaming at her pretending to talk to CBBSte on stories this morning, she's fucking unhinged.
Ste..ste...isn't that right Ste. Ste, play along for the camera. Oh yeah he's not there he's in his shoe cupboard. The smeared mascara all over her face from the day before adds to the look.

• Haha
  • Sick

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
This happy bubble safe space shit she claims to provide/live in. Translates to 'Unless its about me or something I can relate back to myself, then I will ignore it'. Because this is Emma's World and its all about her.

• Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Erin doesn’t look at all like Babs does she? That must kill her 😂
Apart from the fake fucking scrunched up nose you mean.
The way she talka about her is unhinged 🙄 "The best version of me"
Em, let's hope she's fuckung nothing like you. Although I fear its too late for that!!
🥳🥳 Tingo to me for the post and the fact sge had not and will not mention the school abd if due got in where they wanted. She'll know by now!!

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
She probably thinks that the fact the washing machine is WIFI enabled means she'll be able to watch Netflix on it while Steve's grim boxer are on short spin.

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Her "Mum voice" on the vlog makes me want to rip my ears off 🙄🤦‍♀️🙉🙉🙉
I cannot believe she used the kids being tired as an excuse not to see the Northern Lights. She is such a fuckung waste of space 🤣🤣
And when she was in that ice tunnel? 🙄
No commentary about what it was or how they even got there or a photo of the entrance just suddenly one minute in the big cafe with the great views and then in the ice tunnel then looking at insects then back to the cafe 🤷‍♀️

and she never even showed what the hotel was like apart from their room 🙄🙄🙄🙄

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Omg! Some of you cowbags are having a bad time. Sometimes life like to really test the crap out of us. Stay strong folks, we are all here, and there's always Emma to laugh at. 😘

• Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
Omg 😳. Yes, I get it’s a milestone in your child’s life and you wonder where the time has gone, but ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babs just has to make such a meal out of everything. You’d think she was the only parent in the world. Just over dramatic as per usual, anything for content 🙄