Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She judges her day by whether she can "look like a woman or not". Is she for real? I'm sure homeless people really see it as a privelege that they don't have to get dressed up Emma. Have some empathy and common sense for god's sake

She judges her day by whether she can "look like a woman or not". Is she for real? I'm sure homeless people really see it as a privelege that they don't have to get dressed up Emma. Have some empathy and common sense for god's sake

Reactions: 11
In the space of a week I think Babs has done a #ad for Aldi, Matalan and Yankee Candle! Bloody hell, she’ll have paid off her next Disney holiday by the end of the week!

did she do an AD for Lidl recently or is my memory playing tricks on me
I thought that but I couldn’t see it on her grid any more 🤔 Thought I’d imagined it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really annoys me when people ignore the 48 hour rule, a simple sickness bug puts my son in hospital, absolute bastard of a woman!

Reactions: 21
This reeeeeeeally winds me up. So selfish
And she’s an ex Teacher so clearly knows the rules!

Yes she did Lidl last week, Aldi this week! The AD’s are rolling in. All thanks to her lovely, lovely followers! She loves ‘em. Mwah 💋

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Arghh...in her latest video she says twice that the Aldi team GB stickers are available in England only...this is absolute misinformation as my kids school (in Scotland) are collecting them too and I’m sure Wales are too (not sure if there are any Aldi’s in NI?). Really annoys me when she talks about England but actually means the UK. But then she does think Scotland is a totally foreign country so maybe she’s just completely oblivious.

Reactions: 17
In the space of a week I think Babs has done a #ad for Aldi, Matalan and Yankee Candle! Bloody hell, she’ll have paid off her next Disney holiday by the end of the week!

I thought that but I couldn’t see it on her grid any more 🤔 Thought I’d imagined it!
She definitley did but think it was stories, that was the one where "I'll get this for Erin, this for Stephen, and I'll find something for the after thought" *sorry, Ethan. Has she sent Erin to school?! 😠 I wondered if the 100% better was leading to it but didn't think she'd actually be that selfish! Hope someone from Erin's class saw her stories and snitches!

Reactions: 10
looks like Erin is off to school! 48 hours who?....
Genuinely pisses me off. No doubt at some point us complaining about it will make her ever expanding List Of Things I've Been Trolled About. But if she hadn't broadcast it all over her social media we/Erin's school/other parents wouldn't know she'd snuck her back to school before the 48hrs.

Arghh...in her latest video she says twice that the Aldi team GB stickers are available in England only...this is absolute misinformation as my kids school (in Scotland) are collecting them too and I’m sure Wales are too (not sure if there are any Aldi’s in NI?). Really annoys me when she talks about England but actually means the UK. But then she does think Scotland is a totally foreign country so maybe she’s just completely oblivious.
You can imagine her genuine bemusement that they didn't require their passports to cross the border for that "little caravan holiday" they went on!

Really annoys me when people ignore the 48 hour rule, a simple sickness bug puts my son in hospital, absolute bastard of a woman!
It is very selfish I agree, schools are full of children and adults who have compromised immune systems - as a pregnant teacher myself, I would not be happy knowing I was being exposed to a still contagious child (although it happens all the time 😒)

Reactions: 11
I always use the 48 hour run ALWAYS however our school last year started telling people only needs to be 24 hours after they have been sick.
This caused uproar amongst the parents and sick bugs became rife.

I just wondering if her school has done the same. Its so wrong someone should comment I'm to chicken and don't want to get blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably does! Just like her mate Louise who once put on her Instagram that Pearl had been on her first flight to different country....Scotland 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I always use the 48 hour run ALWAYS however our school last year started telling people only needs to be 24 hours after they have been sick.
This caused uproar amongst the parents and sick bugs became rife.

I just wondering if her school has done the same. Its so wrong someone should comment I'm to chicken and don't want to get blocked lol
I don't think she has actually said that she's gone or on her wall. I did dm her but she's ignored it

Reactions: 3
I find doing the Aldi and Lidl AD very strange but I’m not sure why 🤦🏼‍♀️
Surprised she was offered both. They're competitors! Surely she would have had to decline one or the other saying she was already doing an AD for their competitor?

Surprised she was offered both. They're competitors! Surely she would have had to decline one or the other saying she was already doing an AD for their competitor?
I am so glad u said this I thought they was competitors but didn’t want to say anything incase I was wrong 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That Aldi video is shocking, I cant believe companies are paying that absolute clip of a woman to promote their business!
She could barely string her words together at the beginning, seemed to be fumbling every word it was awful to listen to.
Talking about things they want, setting the kids a task to buy a piece of fruit, clearly because that's all they have in a week and Aldi have probably specified she has to mention healthy options. 'Stephen wants something for Sunday roast' yeah because feeding your family a healthy home cooked meal would never cross your moon shaped, bad dye job head, would it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That Aldi video is shocking, I cant believe companies are paying that absolute clip of a woman to promote their business!
She could barely string her words together at the beginning, seemed to be fumbling every word it was awful to listen to.
Talking about things they want, setting the kids a task to buy a piece of fruit, clearly because that's all they have in a week and Aldi have probably specified she has to mention healthy options. 'Stephen wants something for Sunday roast' yeah because feeding your family a healthy home cooked meal would never cross your moon shaped, bad dye job head, would it?
He didn't buy anything for Sunday roast then?! Did you see her shopping at the end? Just kids stuff, fruit, a loaf of bread Mickey likes, some bread rolls and her flowers looked half dead!

I bet that's the first and last time she shops there as she normally shops in Sainsbos as she calls it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.