Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break sheโ€™s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on her "dance" saying my dog loved howling along with her, I've been blocked ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I commented on her "dance" saying my dog loved howling along with her, I've been blocked ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s a blockable offence! Sheโ€™s so sensitive. You would think Therapy would help her have a sense of humour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she says she went to school with Paul Ready, who ever that is, but then in the next breath says actually he went to the boys school. So you didn't go to school with him...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she's post op and so proud of the results thats why she flashes her crotch so much ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she says she went to school with Paul Ready, who ever that is, but then in the next breath says actually he went to the boys school. So you didn't go to school with him...
I've googled him and discovered I've watched a few things he was in! Most recently Mother Father Son that Richard Gere was in. He doesn't have a brummy accent like babs!! But as you say..how can she claim to have been at school with him and did she ever speak to him?!

Reactions: 5
I've googled him and discovered I've watched a few things he was in! Most recently Mother Father Son that Richard Gere was in. He doesn't have a brummy accent like babs!! But as you say..how can she claim to have been at school with him and did she ever speak to him?!
I've just googled him too and do recognise him from a few things I've seen. But it's like me saying I went to the same school as Marc Elliot who was Sayed in EastEnders, I think that was who he played, but then in the next breath saying actually he went to the local boys school. We went to school in the same town not the same school!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can @admin help...tried to make a new thread with the winning title (credit @Good Egg)

We met Brummy Mum down in old Moulin Rouge Struttin' her stuff on the gram
She said โ€œno like? , scream trollโ€ the FAME is taking its toll, oh oh?!

But think it's too long?

Reactions: 5
She's mentioned that because he's in Motherland and the second series is out.

Reactions: 4
I went to school with Rick Astley. I mean, he was about 20 years older than me and went to the other school, but that counts right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That woman is as thick as pig tit!!!
on the other hand Ethan is featuring far more in her stories, about time Bab!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.