Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bizarre and alienating to see a ‘normal mum of 2’ go to aldi to do a food shop and act like it’s a fun family day out, no idea what both her and Aldi were thinking with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That Aldi video is shocking, I cant believe companies are paying that absolute clip of a woman to promote their business!
She could barely string her words together at the beginning, seemed to be fumbling every word it was awful to listen to.
Talking about things they want, setting the kids a task to buy a piece of fruit, clearly because that's all they have in a week and Aldi have probably specified she has to mention healthy options. 'Stephen wants something for Sunday roast' yeah because feeding your family a healthy home cooked meal would never cross your moon shaped, bad dye job head, would it?
Well if Mickey wants a Sunday roast they're going to have to eat out. Even warming up beige food in the oven has been way too much like hard work for our Babs of late.

I genuinely don't know what possesses these brands to use Babs as she is completely inept when it comes to food shopping and preparation.

Reactions: 7
That autumn house tour!
Firstly, I couldnt help but laugh out loud that the most wasteful bint on the planet made a comment about wanting to avoid single use plastic at the start - could this be because Louise has mentioned it? Couldnt be original if her life depended on it.
She looked DAILY for Rae Dunn mugs? While on a family holiday? For a white mug with the word pumpkin on it? Get a grip.
'Got some sunflowers from a supermarket' amazing. Take their money and mention them in the branded vid but dont dare admit to your followers that you have aldi sunflowers unless you're being paid for it. Greedy cow.

Reactions: 8
That Aldi vid was awful!
what happened to the drinking cups she put in the trolley? what happened to the massive box you saw Ethan putting on the till? disappeared when she did the haul? probably along with loads of cakes and choc that she has neglected to show!!!??
If i was getting paid an obscene amount to advertise a brand (lets face it we know that they all get ridiculous amounts!) id at least put some effort in and make it relative to my viewers!!
Like, school packed lunches - healthy and on a budget! like a 20 quid limit or something? or do a price comparison to a regular sainsbury shop, that kind of thing - not a half arsed, slurry, hair flicking vid!! arrghhhhh!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who ever this was, you are a legend!
Of course she had to post it for more engagement from her fantatics who will tell her to ignore it and how great she is!

I wondered why she didn't show the receipt from her Aldi shop to prove how much she spent? She did it with the Lidl shop.

Reactions: 6

Oh the irony of this. She can’t stand it if someone doesn’t like her as we’ve all seen her scream troll if someone disagrees or says they don’t like her. Something tells me babs was brought up thinking she’s amazing and special and unique by her parents, possibly even be their favourite child too. Because what 41 year old acts the way she does? She’s like a stroppy teenager. I am 35 and if I did half the stuff she did my parents would pull me up for it, tell me to get a grip and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Emma claims to be so selective and authentic with the ads she does but she definitely does not shop at Lidl or Aldi usually and I get the feeling she thinks they are beneath her. It annoys me so much that she is then paid to do a half arsed ad for shops she does not care about. How do her followers not see through stuff like this. Instead there were just sickly comments about how they love when she does ads.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.